Trap Queen

بواسطة jamaica1204

Spin on one of my older stories. It's a RihYoncé story Read to find out 😘 المزيد

Where It All Began
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24

Ch. 14

735 33 9
بواسطة jamaica1204

Rih // Rihanna

"Breathe baby." I nod my head and take a deep breath. I thought the first time I'd be in this position I'd freeze, and I wouldn't know what to do, but the fear of anyone hurting G in anyway, changed my view on everything.

I can't explain the rush that's running through me right now. I'm not scared. I just have this insane rush of adrenaline pulsing through my veins. I now understand why Nicki loves this so much.

"Señorita Knowles." I see some fat guy walking out from behind the group of men. He has this creepy ass smile on his face and is looking at G like she's a piece of meat.

"Ahhh, Valentino fuckin Garza. Whatchu want nigga?"

"My father is very upset that your uncle hasn't been returning his calls."

"What do I look like? His fuckin secretary?" I love when she talks shit, but now isn't the time.

"Still have a mouth on you, I see. I wouldn't mind fucking the disrespect out of you." I cock my gun back out of reflex which causes every other person in the room to do the same. Valentino smiles at me and then looks at G. "This must be your bitch huh?"

G shoots him in his knee and the next thing I know, bullets fly. I remember G's training, and I begin shooting every person I can. Within thirty seconds the only person breathing from this guy's crew is him.

Bey slowly walks over to him, and I see his eyes pleading with her. He's begging to her in Spanish to spare his life, and all she does is smirk and kiss him on his cheek. What the hell?

She walks back over and grabs my hand, and we quickly walk out of the club. Nick, Lani and Chris are all right behind us when we make it outside. The club manager is shaking as G walks over to him.

"Lo siento. Voy a pagar por todos los daños y perjuicios." (I'm sorry. I will pay for all the damages.)

"No problemo señorita." She nods her head and walks over to one of the big guys from her uncle's crew.

"Limpiar el desorden. Informaré a mi tio." (Clean up the mess. I will tell my uncle.) She turns to the other men and says a few more things before walking back over to us and opening the door, motioning for me to get in.

I get in as she gets in behind me. She pulls me onto her lap and softly bites my shoulder.

"You good?" She asks quietly.

"I'm fine bae. I'm sorry fah reacting dat way when he said dat. I feel like I caused it tuh escalate." She turns my head by my jaw and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"You did really good tonight, Robyn. I'm proud of you." I smile and kiss her again. I would've gotten more into it if I didn't hear someone clearing their throat. I look up and see Lani smirking at me.

"Since when did you become so gangsta?" She asks while still smirking

"Shut up. Did you at least 'it a target dis time?"

Everyone busts out laughing, and Lani blushes before flipping me off.

"I'm just kidding boo."

"Just because I don't have an inner psycho doesn't mean I didn't handle that well." She replies with a playful glare.

"You did fine, Keh. For some people it just comes natural, for others you just have to practice." Nicki says, and We all nod our heads in agreement.

We pull up to G's Tio's  house, and we can't even get out of the car fully before her uncle is outside.

"Mija! ¿Que mierda pasó?" (What the fuck happened)

"El Garzas." She replies softly

"Vamos a ir a hablar." She nods her head and kisses my cheek. He needs to talk with her really quick, so I nod my head.

"I'll be up in a few. I need to speak with my uncle." I say ok and softly kiss her once her uncle walks away.

"Lani, come with me?" She smiles and follows me into G's room.

"You okay? How'd you feel?" She asks as she sits on the bed.

"I felt great. Das what scares me. I 'as dis adrenaline rush, and it felt natural tuh protect G."

"I'm really proud of you babe. Seriously. I'm not gonna lie, I felt the same way. That shit was intense!" I nod my head and begin taking off my heels and earrings.

"It really was. What was up with G kissing dat dudes cheek doh? Was dat weird or is it just me?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?" I ask confused.

"Um... Rih. That's how she tells her men to take care of the person. She's pretty much giving them the kiss of death. Nicki was telling me about it. She said that if G ever does that, and I'm the only one there, it's my job to kill the person off."

That brings me back to the first night we met, and she was beating up the guy in the ally. She kissed his cheek before going back into the club. Oh my god... That means she killed him, right?

"Damn... Why didn't she tell me any of dis?"

"Probably because you'll never have to handle anyone alone. You're her woman, she wouldn't let you out by yourself anyways. And if it was only you two, she'd handle the person herself." That makes sense I guess.

"Wow." Lani doesn't say anything. She just simply nods her head before standing up and yawning.

"I'm gonna shower and go smoke with Nick before I go to bed. Goodnight babe." She softly hugs me before pecking my lips.

"Goodnight babe." I strip out of my clothes and walk into the bathroom. I decide to take a hot shower while I wait for G.

I'm pretty sure I was in the shower for over a half an hour, and G still hasn't come up. I hope everything is going well with her uncle...

G // Giselle

"Anything else tio?" He shakes his head no and comes over to kiss me on my cheek.

"No mija. I'm proud of how you handled that. I just need you, and your army to be ready to take on the Garza family."

"We will be, I promise. Goodnight pa. Te amo."

"Te amo tambien mija." I give him another hug before heading up to my room. We'd been talking for over 2 hours going over a plan to handle those dumb fucks.

"How'd it go?" I look behind me and see Nicki walking up the stairs.

"Okay. We have to meet in the morning and go over the plan tio wants put in motion."

"But, tomorrow's your birthday.." she says quietly.

"And work comes first. You know that babe."

"I know. On another note, I'm surprised how well Rih did tonight." I smile at the thought of how well my baby did. She went beast.

"Me too. I'm crazy proud of her. She took down at least three of those guys."

"Wanna know what's funny?  I nod my head. "Usually you and Chris have sex after we take people out."

"I can't lie, I was thinking about that too. I miss dick." We both chuckle a little.

"Have you and Rih used like, toys or anything?"

"Nah. I don't know how she'd feel about that. Plus I've never let a girl use a strap with me. I've just always gotten dick from Chris."

"Well, you can't now. So tell her you wanna try something new." She suggests with a shoulder shrug

"It's fine." I shrug my shoulders too and give her a hug goodnight. "I'll find you in the morning for the meeting."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." We've always said I love you after every shootout, which reminds me, I need to go say it to Chris. I walk down to his room and knock on the door.

'Yuh?' I open the door and he smiles at me. "I knew you'd be in sooner or later." He stalks towards me, and I shake my head, but I guess he missed that part.

Before I know it I'm pinned up against the door, and he's trying to kiss me.

"Chris stop! That's not what I came in here for." He pulled away from my neck and had a stank look on his face.

"Tha fuck you come in here for then?" He set me on my feet and walked back to his bed.

"To say I love you and goodnight. Why are you so upset?" I asked with a frown.

"You haven't given me pussy in weeks. What the fuck, G?" I snap my neck back and stare at him with a scowl.

"You already know the answer to that, Chris. We all talked about it. I'm trying to make this work with Rih."

"You and I both know that ain't gon last." I scoff and shake my head. What a dick!

"Are you fuckin for real right now?!"

"Psh. Whatever g. I'm going out. I'll see you tomorrow." He brushed past me and went down the stairs before I could say anything. Chris has never disrespected me before. Ever.

I reach my room and see an almost naked Rihanna sleeping. I can't believe the way Chris acted just now. I mean, he's still my best friend, and yeah I need some dick, but I'm not trying to ruin what Rih and I have.

I see her waking up before looking at me and smiling. That smile drops off her face when she sees the irritated look I have on mine.

She crawls over to me and straddles my lap before kissing my cheek.

"Whas wrong Behbey? Everything go okay with ya tio?"

"Yeah it went fine. We just need to have a meeting in the morning with everyone."

"So, whas wrong?" She softly runs her fingers through my hair and I feel myself getting sleepy.

"Chris is just being a dick. That's all."

"How? What'd he do?"

"It's not important." She sighed and nodded her head, letting it go. I laid my forehead on her chest as she continued to run her fingers through my hair. My arms wrapped tighter around her waist and we just stayed there like that for a few minutes. "Imma get in the shower."

Rih softly pecked my lips before getting off my lap.

Onika // Nicki

I overheard Chris and G's conversation, and I know how bad that hurt Bey. What a fucking dick he can be though!

I was going to go and check on her until I heard Rih trying to ask her what was wrong. G can be so damn stubborn sometimes though, and it irritates me!

"Rih, let me talk to you for a sec." She looks up from her phone and gets off the bed, walking out of the room with me.

"Whas up?" I take a deep breath and lean against the wall.

"G isn't going to tell you when something is bothering her or when her feelings are hurt."

She gets a confused look on her face before saying "Did I do someting tuh 'urt ha?"

"No, it's not you. Chris said something pretty harsh when she went in to say goodnight to him. I feel like I'm going behind her back by even saying anything, but I don't want her to dwell on this." Her face frowns slightly after I speak.

"Okay... What 'appened?"

"Chris thought she was going in the room tonight to have sex..."*gco

"What?! Why would he tink dat?"

"Because they always have sex after a shootout. That is, until you and her became an item. She went in there to say goodnight, and when she told him she didn't go in there to fuck he got mad. He told her you two weren't going to last and then left." I could tell that really hurt her feelings but I need her to talk to G. Bey listens to her.

"Do you tink she misses 'aving sex with him?"

"I think she misses dick. Not him. I need you to talk to her and make her feel better though. Don't let on that you know why she's upset. Let her come to you. Oh, and get some toys, Rob." I turned to walk in my room where Lani was smoking a blunt and watching a movie.

Rih // Rihanna

I go back into the room and wait for G to get out of the shower. I hate that she never wants to talk about anything that's bothering her. She keeps that shit bottled up, and I'm afraid she's going to fucking explode one of these days.

And another thing, if she wanted dick all she had to do was tell me that. She wouldn't be the first girl I'd used a strap on with. I mean, I'm sure I'm the first girl who's ever used a strap on, on her, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

After about 45 minutes she comes out of the shower, and I can tell she'd cried a little. Her eyes were a little red and puffy, and G never cries.

"Beyoncé, please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing babe. I'm fine." She goes to her drawer and grabs a black thong and bra set.

"I hate dat you shut me out."

"Robyn, I'm not shutting you out."

"Yeah, okay." I go to my side of the bed and get under the covers. G let's out a huge sigh and comes over and straddles my stomach after pushing me on my back.

"Chris said something that hurt my feelings. It's nothing that I can't handle, I promise."

I give her a small smile and nod my head. I wonder if she's going to elaborate a little more on what Nick meant by me needing to get some toys... but of course, she doesn't.

"I'm really tired. We need to meet up with the crew tomorrow and set the plan in motion."

"But, tomorrow's ya birthday."

"Like I just told Nick, work always comes first, bae.  We can celebrate after we handle this." I just say okay and lay my head on the pillow.

A few seconds later I feel G's arms wrap around my torso as her leg drapes over my thigh. I put my arms around her shoulders as she lays her head on my chest and soon enough I hear her breathing shallow.

I run my fingers through her hair and think about how much my life has changed since the night G walked into the club... I do absolutely love her, but I don't know if she's changed my life for the better.

Have I changed her life for the better? For hours I just lay there and contemplate if we should honestly be together before sleep finally consumes me.

**G's Birthday

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. I picked my phone up and checked the time. 8:30. Ugh...

I am not a morning person. At all. For god sakes I was a stripper for how long? Of course I'm awake at night and sleep til 2! G is always awake by 7, never fails. Even if she just went to bed at like 5, she's up at 7. It's like she never sleeps.

I roll out of bed and go to the bathroom. I do my morning routine before going back into the bedroom and starting my yoga workout. Usually Lani does it with me too, but I don't feel like going and seeing if she's awake.

About 30 minutes into my work out I hear Lani's loud mouth behind me.

"You couldn't wait for a bitch?" I chuckle and move from my pose so I could see her

"I didn't know if you were up." I shrugged my shoulders and got off the floor.

"And that's why you come and look in my room, idiota."

"Don't be trying to speak Spanish, mamí. It doesn't work for snow bunnies." I laugh when she flips me off. "I love you too baby. Where's G?"

"I don't know. When I got up, I heard her and Nicki talking about something before they left."

"Dose bitches are always being secretive! Dey did dat shit da first day we got hea, and when I asked G about it, all she said was 'Nothing for you to worry about.' Ugh das annoying."

"Damn bitch, tell me how you really feel." I chuckle a little and slap her thigh when I sit next to her.

"I'm serious. I mean, I get dat Nicki is ha right 'and and ha best friend but I dun like being in da dark. And whatever they're working on isn't like a surprise party or some shit, it's gotta be something really serious. I just 'ave a really bad feeling about it."

"I'm sure it'll be fine babes. Don't stress about it. Plus, I'm sure G will tell you eventually." She smiles sympathetically

"She doesn't tell me anything. I can't really blame ha because das 'ow she was brought up, but dat doesn't mean I haffi like it." Lani nods her head and wraps her arm around my shoulder, pulling me in for a hug.

"What is the plan for G's birthday anyways?" I shrug my shoulders and go through my suitcase to find something to wear for the day.

"All I know is we're supposed tuh 'ave some big meeting today about da Garzos or whoeva."

"If we have to work on our birthdays I'm seriously going to reconsider joining all this." I bust out laughing but stop when I notice she's serious.

"Fah real?"

"Uhhh fuck yeah! My birthday is the most important day of the damn year. You've been my best friend for how many birthdays? Bitch, I turn up every year. The fuck?" She shakes her head and gets off the bed. "I'm asking for a damn contract now." She continues mumbling as she walks out.

I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. She always knows how to make me laugh.

"Work on my birthday? The kinda fuckery is that? Not Kehlani. Nope." She mumbles as she leaves the room.

After I get out of the shower, I go downstairs and sit with Lani at the island. The chef asks what I want for breakfast, so while he's preparing that, Keh and I talk a little more.

About 25 minutes into our breakfast Nicki and G walk into the house. Both of them throw, what looks like, clothes at one of the employees before racing up the stairs...

"What the fuck?" Lani and I say at the same time before we both get up and follow them. Lani goes into Nicki's room while I go into mine and G's.

I knock on the bathroom door before walking in. She's stripping out of the rest of her clothes before turning around and looking at me. She pecks my lips quickly before walking back out and throws the rest of her clothes out into the hallway.

I stay in the bathroom and sit on the counter, watching her get into the shower.

"Um, happy birthday?" It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Thanks baby." She says from the shower.

"You gon tell me wha's gwa'an?"

"Not yet." I groan out in frustration and snatch the shower door open. "You'll know soon enough, bae. I promise." I look at the water going down the drain and see the red tint.

"Is dat blood?" She nods her head while washing the shampoo out of her hair. "Who's is it?"

"It's not mine." A bad chill ran up my spine when she said that.

"Who's is it..."

****! Hope you all enjoyed💜💜💜!
Xoxo
Anna

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.5K 1.8K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
117K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
13.5K 784 13
Don't go build a life without me, cause you're mine still. A Rihyoncé story
64.9K 2.5K 27
Based on a song 🎉