Responsibilities Of An Idol L...

By Yoonreverie

"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've neve... More

Welcome & Disclaimer
Responsibilities Of An Idol Leader Playlist🎵
Prologue
1. That's How I Like It
2. Should I Look?
3. Helpful Discussion
4. Blast From The Past
5. Before Heading To California
6. Life-Altering Confirmation
7. Less Than A Month Left
8. Opening Up Communication
9. Moonsik
10. Support from the Guys
11. Sister's Input
12. Hello, New York!
13. Shop 'Til We Drop
14. Father-Son Bonding Time
15. One-On-One With the Ex
16. Feelings Ignited
17. Another Chance
18. 아빠 (Dad)
19. Making Every Moment Count
20. The Rest of the Time Well-Spent
21. Making Changes For the Better
22. Goodbye For Now
23. Committed
24. Distractions
25. Unexpected Visitor
26. Comes with the Territory
27. Dropping By New York
29. T-Ball & Camping Dad
30. Rendezvous
31. Happy Birthday, Moonsik!
32. Almost Missing Out
33. With the Help of My Son
34. Finally!
35. Official Statement
36. Missing Dad
37. New Addition
38. Fourteen Year-Old Moonsik
39. Proud
Epilogue
Author's Note
Other Books to Check Out!

28. Meeting Some of the Uncles!

1.3K 72 22
By Yoonreverie

Warning: Mature content towards the end of the chapter. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

27/08/21

It's early Friday morning and the doorbell to Sooyoung's apartment goes off.

I already have my son dressed and ready to start our day together. While Sooyoung will spend the first half of her day at the hospital for clinical rotations, I will be having a son and father day with my kid.

But, right now, Moonsik is meeting a couple of his honorary uncles who are on the other side of Sooyoung's apartment door. It's 7am, and luckily Sooyoung can hang out for a bit before she has to head to her classes.

Moonsik runs to the front door with me right behind him. He opens the door wide revealing Jimin, Yoongi, Yoongi's girlfriend, Melina, and a couple of our staff, which includes Chulsan.

"Hi!" Moonsik brightly says to the new guests while looking up at them and flashing the biggest smile.

"Hey, so I have this cool Infinity Gauntlet but I can't keep it. I wish I had someone who can take this for me..." Jimin says as he holds a box holding a replica of an Infinity Gauntlet from the Avengers movies, which Moonsik has been obsessed with, lately.

"I'll take it if you can't keep it!!! You're my Uncle Jimin, right?!" Moonsik speaks, excitedly, as he looks at Jimin with wide eyes.

"You can totally have the gauntlet, and yes, I am your Uncle Jimin! Here, it's yours!" Jimin kneels down and hands the big box to my son and it is more than half his size, but Moonsik hugs it with so much joy. After a moment, he places it down.

"Thank you, Uncle Jimin!" Moonsik sweetly says and throws his arms around Jimin, giving him a welcoming hug. After the embrace, Moonsik let's go and looks up to Yoongi.

"Are you my Uncle Yoongi?!" Moonsik questions my hyung.

Moonsik knows all six of the guys through various FaceTime calls and my bandmates look at Moonsik as their own nephew.

"I am!" Yoongi says as he and Jimin switch, Jimin getting back to his feet and Yoongi now kneeling in front of Moonsik.

"I don't have an Infinity Gauntlet, but I thought you might like this," Yoongi says as he hands the child a gift bag. My son quickly reaches in and pulls out a Pokémon box containing thirty-six packs of cards. My Pokémon loving son's jaw drops.

"POKÉMON CARDS!!!" Moonsik screams! My son has loved Pokémon for a while, according to Sooyoung, and that's one of the things he and I bond over a lot on video calls since Pokémon is as much my childhood as it is currently his.

Moonsik turns to me. "Look, Appa!" He holds it out for me to take so I can look at them. He turns back to Yoongi.

"Thank you, Uncle Yoongi!" He squeals as he gives my hyung a tight hug. After the hug he asks him, "Uncle Yoongi, can we open some of the packs after breakfast?!"

"Of course, kid!" Yoongi says, not able to hide the gummy smile on his face while he ruffles Moonsik's hair.

Yoongi introduces Moonsik and Sooyoung to Melina, to which Moonsik quickly took well to her and called her Aunt Melina.

The boys had brought over breakfast, to go, from a place Sooyoung had suggested they drop by.

We all headed to the dining room to set up all the food. As we were setting up, Lucy and Inna join us and I introduce them to my band members, Melina, and the staff who they've never met before.

After the food was all set up, we all sat around either in the dining room or in the living room because there were so many of us, and we enjoyed an amazing breakfast. It seemed like a big large family with everyone chatting among themselves, sharing laughter and feeling relaxed in each other's company.

After about an hour, Sooyoung had to leave to head to school. She was reluctant because she enjoyed the company. Melina and her talked a lot and they even exchanged numbers so they can continue to communicate. They both joked to Yoongi and I about how they need to start a girlfriend support group with other girlfriends of the group, to which they received teasing eye rolls from us.

Moonsik was disappointed to have his mom leave, at first, but he was enjoying the company of our new guests, that the disappointment didn't last long.

Jimin had help put batteries and figured out the Infinity Gauntlet toy with Moonsik. He was able to fit in some bonding time but was the next to leave, after about a couple hours of him being there. He had to leave due to plans with friends who are in the city, taking Chulsan and another one of the security staff with him.

Yoongi and Melina stayed much longer, both enjoying the relaxing environment that Sooyoung's apartment brings. It also seemed that Melina really connected with Inna and Lucy. Most of the time, the women just kept going on and talking in the living room, while Moonsik, Yoongi and I geeked out on the other side of the living room, opening Pokémon cards and having Pokémon playing on the tv.

Eventually, Yoongi and Melina left to have their one-on-one time, taking the remaining security staff with them. Inna left shortly after to take care of business at her office, and Lucy stayed for another hour, helping me clean up a bit. When she had left for a photoshoot, the house was now left with just me and my son.

"What are we going to do now, Appa?!" Moonsik cheerfully asks, as we both sit in the kitchen eating leftover guava cream cheese pastries from the restaurant the boys and Melina brought breakfast from.

"Why don't you go to the living room and I bring out the surprise, okay?" I tell him, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Okay!" He yells as he darts to the living room.

I head to Sooyoung's room to grab the big box and two smaller ones that are in a bag, that I had Chulsan hide in here when he brought it over this morning. Not even Sooyoung knows about this present. But, I couldn't help but get this for Moonsik.

I walk out to the living room and gently set the big box down along with the bag containing the smaller boxes. I sit in the floor and pat the spot next to me.

"Come over here, Moonsik," I tell my son, and he jumps off the couch and happily sits next to me.

"Appa, what's this?!" He looks at the box with eyes as wide as saucers.

"It's a PlayStation 5," I simply tell him.

"Video games?! But, Mommy doesn't let me own video games. She said they're too expensive and rot my brain." My son looks at me with a slight pout.

"Well, I'll talk to Mommy about it, okay?! And, you just have to make sure that you don't play too much and still do what your mom asks like your chores or your homework when you start Kindergarten soon. Deal?" I look at him with a serious expression on my face so he knows his dad means business, and I hold a hand out for him to shake.

"DEAL!" He yells as he shakes my hand and I can't help but chuckle.

Together, we set up his new console and we had fun playing games together like Bugsnax, Crash Bandicoot 4, and Planet Coaster. I tried to get games that were in his age range and the ones we played seemed to be a hit with him!

We had a blast pigging out on more food as we played video games until his mom made it back home, and to say she wasn't excited to see the present I got him would be an understatement.

~

It's 9pm and I'm laying in bed, with only pajama pants on, while I watch Sooyoung come out of the bathroom with a thick, white bathrobe on. She stops to stand at the foot of the bed and looks down on me.

"Joon, I can't believe you bought Moonsik a PS5 without discussing it first with me!" She says with slight frustration in her voice.

"Babe, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist getting one for him!" I pout hoping it would help me.

"I get it, but he's going to be glued to that thing now!" She places her hands on her hips, giving me a stern look. And, fuck, is she turning me on.

"You can punish me..." I purposely trail off as I give her a devilish smirk, making her roll her eyes at me.

"Wouldn't you like that?!" She asks with authority in her voice, which is mixed with lust.

She gets on the bed, and without pause, she pulls my pants and boxers off, making me completely bare and revealing my cock that is already rock hard for her.

"Someone's ready for their punishment," Sooyoung says while winking at me.

She removes her robe, leaving her completely naked. She crawls on top of the bed and her head makes its way to my cock. She places her tongue on the underside of it, on the base and licks up all the way up to my tip, dipping her tongue in the slit and licking the precum off. She teasingly continues to swirl her tongue around my tip.

"Soo, fuck, I know what you're doing. Please...baby!" I beg her.

She stops.

"What do you want, baby?" She asks me in a breathy voice.

"I need your pussy around me, so bad," I huskily tell her.

"Oh yeah?" Sooyoung straddles me, placing herself, hovering over me. She grabs my cock with one hand and slowly lowers herself onto me. But, she stops short. I can feel her brush the tip of my cock up and down her folds, torturing me.

"Fuck, Soo!" I groan out.

She start to sink down ever so slowly knowing that it is torturing me. Out of nowhere, she lifts herself up off me making me groan in frustration.

"Who's the boss?" She growls at me.

"Baby, you are!" I utter out.

And, she sinks herself onto me, filling herself to the brim.

She rides me hard and good and cums on top of me. We go at it like animals and the session ends with me fucking into her with all the power I can muster, missionary-style, while her hand is wrapped around my neck, choking me out, which makes me reach my orgasm and I release deep inside of her.

Sooyoung and I know each other so well, from how we both handle things emotionally, what makes us smile or what ticks us off, down to what we need to do to pleasure each other.

Sooyoung is my other half. She completes me- mind, body and soul.

*********

A/N:

Hope you're well!

🎵Song to check out: "Only Wanna Be With You" by Post Malone (Hootie and the Blowfish cover)

I only picked this song because Post Malone did it for Pokémon, and Pokémon is in this chapter! 😆

Please vote and comment if you'd like!✨
-MissD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.4K 84
Complex (adjective): consisting of many different and connected parts One day was all it took for Jungko...
136K 3.5K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
25.3K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...