vampires don't bite ; rory ke...

By -angeIwings

๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โญ’โ˜†โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜†โญ’ " rory? " " yes love? " " pinky promise me that you... More

[MY BABYSITTERS A VAMPIRE: THE MOVIE]
1
2
3
4
6
[MY BABYSITTERS A VAMPIRE: SEASON ONE]
S1 E1: Lawn of the Dead
S1 E2: Three Cheers For The Vampire Couple
S1 E3: Friday Night Frights
S1 E4: The Blue Moon

5

1K 19 13
By -angeIwings

my babysitters a vampire (the movie)
part five.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

erica and all of the other vampires, who still went to whitechapel high, walked in through the front doors. they walked in, as if they owned the town. which they kind of did, being evil bloodsuckers and all. they had these hot outfits on, too. they looked AMAZING. especially erica! lord, if rory and destiny hadn't gotten together the night before, destiny would've snatched her up for herself! she looked even hotter than before!

sarah stood in front of them as they walked in, watching in disbelief. "hey, sarah. what's wrong?" erica teased her, "you're looking a little underfed " sarah scoffed, "what happened to you?" erica smirked as jesse looked her up and down. "you know, like, the best thing ever. it's not too late. join us. and then we can really be best friends forever." sarah shook her head disappointingly. "never." "you're making the biggest mistake of your life — well, what's left of it." jesse said, making erica turn to look at him. "isn't that cute. i think she still has a thing for you " erica smirked at sarah, "ive got something for both of you. and it's made of wood, and really sharp." jesse laughed, "sarah, you've been replaced." he said, beginging to kiss erica as sarah rolled her eyes and made a face of disgust. "oh! you're still coming to the Dusk premier though, right, BFF?" sarah looked between them before turning around and walking off.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"it's from rory and destiny. i found it in my mailbox this morning." ethan said, plugging a hard drive into his laptop as benny and him shared a pair of earbuds.

rory had his hair flared up again, presumably from destiny as he would never know how to do his own hair. destiny had her hair curled with two barrettes that matched her outfit to pull her hair out of her face.

"hey, guys. can you believe this? all these books and not a single decent comic." rory whispered, "no x-men. not even the hulk!" destiny whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder. "come on. focus, guys, focus." "okay, i uh, i think i found what you're looking for. check it out;" destiny began reading the pages for them, as the two boys intently listened to her. "whoa." rory said, "best. metal. lyrics. ever." the couple said at the same time, causing them to both giggle as benny rolled his eyes. "an angel's nest shall see the earth! bum-chicka-chong-cha-chong-cha-chung!" rory shouted, making destiny shush him, giggling.

"ugh! i hate poetry! it never makes any sense!" benny exclaimed, "what 'angel's nest'?" "shh!" ethan shushed him, "cubile animus. nest of souls. they found it by the statue in the cemetery, remember?" he whispered to his friend. "oh, but 'seed the earth'?" benny questioned. truth be told, it didn't make much sense but at least one of them could put it together. "the boy was buried in the ground, like a seed, i guess."

"okay. 'the black army'?" benny said louder, "quiet! easy. it's reverend black's followers."

"wow. so this is why you always get better marks than me in english, huh?" benny chuckled, smirking at his friend. "yeah. that, and i don't call the teacher 'fart head' to his face." "point taken. there's a second video file on the drive." ethan clicked it, then clicking play. it was a trailer to the new Dusk movie. causing the boys to make confused faces.

"why is that on there?" benny exclaimed, ethan looked up at the poster for the premier. "wait... what did the poem say about the swallowed moon?" benny thought for a second, "i dunno" ethan typed something up, before sighing quietly. "that's it. tonight is the lunar eclipse and there's going to be over two hundred kids at that screening. two hundred and nineteen souls—" no. don't say it. do not say it." benny begged as ethan looked at him apologetically. "hey. what'd i miss?" sarah asked as she crouched down next to benny. "the absolute worst news yet." ethan looked at sarah with an odd expression, "we have to go see Dusk III." benny sighed, rolling his eyes.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

sarah ripped off some of the fencing, throwing them each to ethan and benny.

they began practice battling, throwing stakes at a scarecrow's heart, shooting things, and surprise attacking. they weren't too good at it but to be fair, they were fourteen and have never fought ANYONE or ANYTHING, ever.

they collected gallons of holy water, filling up their water guns with it.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

ethan sat in his bed, individually putting pencils into nerf bullets for later that night as his sister jane walked in. she began asking questions and one thing led to another before he ended up having to give her money, do most of her chores and play Dance Dance Revolution with her for a whole. but he was safe, for now.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"hey, d, you home?!" benny called for his twin as he walked in the front door. "yeah- uh- hold on!" she called back. "be right back, stay here" she whispered before opening her bedroom door. "yeah, i'm here" she said, standing awkwardly å the bottom of the steps. "wanna come to ethan's with me?" she widened her eyes, giving an odd expression to her brother. "umm... cant, sorry" she said running back up the stairs. "okay, well i'll be back!" he called after her, "yep, okay!" she yelled.

she shut her door as she sat back on her bed and began kissing her boyfriend, as she was before. "what did benny want?" he asked pulling away quickly. "oh, just wanted to know if i wanted to go to e's house" she shrugged. "and you said no?" he raised an eyebrow. "duh, i'd rather hangout with you anyday, rorster" she smiled, leaning in and kissing him again as he blushed, with a cute smile.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"hey, jane? we'll be back soon, okay?" ethan asked as he walked into the kitchen. "if we don't get sucked dry." "what?!" benny thought for a second, he was waiting to get punched and or elbowed in the ribs but nothing.

he remembered how he left his sister at their house, he sighed, ignoring his surrounding for a minute.

"wait, i have something for you boys." evelyn said walking over to the teens. "oh, um, grandma we've got to go. uh, i already ate. i don't think we need any... decorative knives?!" "if you're going to be battling the bloodsuckers, you're gonna need these." she explained, holding them out for the boys to grab. "whoa!"

"wh... where'd you.... where'd you get those?" benny stuttered as ethan took them.

"spend almost a century in this town and you pick up a few things. oh! and this." evelyn picked up a book. "now, oh— where's your sister, benjamin?" jane laughed at the use of his full name, "uh, she wanted to stay home. pretty sure she's making out with someone or something, i dunno" he awkwardly chuckled, half joking. "well, uh this is yours. you're lucky destiny isn't here, because i don't have anything but a few.. rather private spells for her. anyway, i've bookmarked a few spell for you, but be careful! they don't always do what you want them to when you haven't practiced." she smiled, handing benny the book. he slowly opened it, "are... are you a witch?" jane asked, "oh, goodness no! not a witch, honey; i'm an earth priestess. very different. and much more fun." she explained as she used a spell to make the small girl's drawing dance around. "whoa!" "whoa, grandma!" "wow!"

"benny's... grandma.... rocks!" jane whispered making evelyn smile as the three teens stood in shock. "so... you're... uh... how?!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"wait," destiny paused as she pulled away from kissing rory. he has a few lipstick prints on his face, "should we go to the Dusk premier?" she giggled. "sure! sounds fun! well, we should probably go now then" rory said, leaning in and kissing her once more. "and why's that?" she smirked, kissing him between sentences. "it starts very soon" he chuckled, looking at the time on the alarm clock, she thought about asking benny if she could go, but remembered. she's a vampire. she can for sure defend herself now! there was nothing to be afraid of because now, she's the scariest thing out there. she thought about it again, what if she just told her brother where she was going. not ask for permission but just tell him so he isn't worried. "alright, well, i'm going to call my brother and tell him where we're going okay?" he nodded and laid back on her bed. he felt amazing. he had his first kiss with a supper hot girl, was dating the super hot girl AND was a vampire. he was living the life in his eyes.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"and remember; evil is always at a disadvantage. the earth is good. you're fighting on the right side." evelyn explained as she handed benny her keys. "all right. shall we?" benny muttered, turning around to the door as sarah snatched the keys. "and if you scratch my car, i'll turn you into a toad!" she said, making benny awkwardly chuckle before they kept walking.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"i think the cubile animus works as a kind of soul vacuum." ethan said as benny looked through his book. "jesse will try to capture two hundred nineteen sounds tonight. then, i don't know, somehow trade them to bring back all of his followers." sarah sighed, "'soul for soul.' it's so evil! i cant believe my first kiss was with him. "

"he was you first kiss?" benny made a grossed out face but kept his head down. "but you're... seventeen! i mean... you're so pretty— i mean..." benny held in his laughter, widening his eyes. "well, i don't know. i guess i just wanted my first kiss to be memorable." "mission accomplished, huh?" benny sighed out of exasperation, "grandma failed to mention that this book isn't even in engl- oh, it's destiny!" benny smiled as ethan slouched in his seat a little, refusing to making eyes contact with sarah.

"hey, d what are ya— oh, yeah, um... okay. since when did you like Dusk! okay, okay, sorry! yeah i know you can like whatever you want!" sarah chuckled, "okay, have fun, i guess. okay, love you sissy! bye." benny sighed, "she's going to the Dusk premier." "what?!" both sarah and ethan exclaimed, clearly clueless to the fact that he had mentioned Dusk while on the call.

"do you think she'll be helping jesse?!" ethan exclaimed, "i really hope not." he continued flipping through his spell book.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

they pulled into the theater, seeing the literal hundreds of people in line and benny gulped. "this is it. erica and i waited a whole year for this advanced screening." "wow, that's really lame." benny said, "just read your magic book, dork." sarah replied, rolling her eyes as benny shook his head smiling. "the bouncer looks like one of them. you think he recognizes us?" "it's okay. i think i know another way in."

they all got out with their supplies and walked to the back of the building. ethan tried opening the door but no avail.

"allow me." sarah said pulling ethan  back by his bag. "oh— oh, okay..."

she broke the chains, opening the door. "let's get this party started." she said in a bored tone. "uh, hey, guys?" benny spoke, stopping the group. "if i'm reading this correctly, uh, apparently there's a spell here that just makes all the vampires just vanish." "ha! ha! perfect." "so um... fera bat sententium neophoetus—" he said, making a big flash but also making his spell book disappear.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"it's finally time to avenge our ancestors." jesse said, to which erica leaned over and whispered; "this is so boring. when can i get some Dusker blood? i'm starving." "patience. hm? souls first; blood later. our two hundred nineteen guests are here, and their souls are ours for the taking." jesse explained as sarah peeks from behind a curtain.  "you know what to do!" he shouted, causing all the vampires to get up from their seats and walk off. jesse looked over to see the curtain moving as if a swift wind had gone through the room. he began sniffing but eventually just walked off with the rest of the flock.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"tonight only: popcorn with extra garlic butter!" benny stood by the counter as all the Duskers walked through. "hey, can i get you something?" the girl behind the counter asked. "no, i, uh... meh, a bag. get me an extra large jumbo bucket of popcorn with extra salt, extra butter, and extra popcorn. life's short, right?" benny's cellphone began ringing from text messages.

Holy water patched in. Plan B ready.

benny looked behind him to see everyone walk into the screening room.

"oh, hey benny!" destiny waved as she walked into the theater, holding rory's hand. "hey, uh, guys..." benny replied, "can i get a large popcorn with extra butter and extra salt please?" rory said to the girl behind the counter, she nodded and went to get their popcorn.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were going to e's?" she questioned him as she gave him a hug. "uh, yeah, well... uh." he grabbed his popcorn, handing his money to the girl, "see you guys later!" he waved and ran off somewhere. rory gave her a questioning look and she just shrugged as she put her money on the counter and waited for their popcorn.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"welcome..." erica said, getting cheers and applause from all of the audience. sarah peeked from behind the same curtain as earlier, "....to the special fan screening of Dusk III: Unbitten." "yes!" someone from the audience screamed, "when you see what's in store for you tonight, well.... you'll just die." she got more applause and cheering from the audience. "but first, let's not forget the door prize." erica smirked as she pulled out a bag and put her hand into it. "and... we have a winner. ticket number 205?" "oh, my god. that's me. that's me." sarah had a worried expression due to what was bound to happen next.

she walked up on stage, "what do i win?" "you win what every Dusker wants." jesse replied, grabbing her "this." he said, hissing and showing his fangs as he bit her neck." ethan stood in shock by the entrance as two girls walked in. "wow! all they did at the Dusk II screening was give out t-shirts." the blonde one said to ethan.

jesse opened the cubile animus, letting the soul of the girl in, then shutting it. "one down, two hundred and eighteen to go." ethan then yelled, "fire!" "stay in your seats there's no need to panic" jesse said calmly as gord jumped into the audience, biting someone, as everyone jumped up and ran out to the hall.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"maam, uh, do you know how much longer it'll take?" "sorry, hun, it's just the popcorn machine isn't working for some reason" destiny groaned as she lied her head on rory's shoulder.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the vampires were bringing the bodies of those who had been bitten up to the stage, letting jesse take their souls.

some girls tried running and some tried fighting but either way, there was no hope. ethan dodged the vampires, shooting them with the 'mini stakes', punching, AND kicking them as well.

"ah! my eye!" the guys he had shot groaned, "sorry dude, i'm new at this." he shot him again, this time in the stomach as he turned into some type of lava thing.

"whoa that was seriously— whoa! ugh!" ethan groaned as he was pushed to the floor.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"what the hell?!" destiny yelled as her brother ran back into the hall where they were and began hitting people with their grandma's tanning lights. "oh! evil you are! toast you shall be!" he hit the vampires with the lights. "benny what's going on?!" destiny shouted to her brother. "evil vampires! clearly!" he exclaimed, as the girl behind the counter threw the premade popcorn at them. "hey! ouch, dude!" rory exclaimed as some popcorn hit him. the girl gave an apologetic smile and began squirting the vampires whom attacked her with holy water.

"okay, listen rorster. we have to help, okay? so do your best to be a...uh, ninja! yeah, a ninja. okay, babe?" he nodded with a smirk as he grabbed her hand tightly, then running off and attacking the evil vampires.

destiny turned away, kicking the vampire that was trying to attack her brother to the ground, letting benny burn him to death. everyone else had run away. "use the force. vintage Star Wars t-shirt. that is SO hot." benny said kissing her. "okay, benny come on— rory! let's go!" she called as rory sped over to her. "keep that! shoot anything with fangs!" benny yelled to the girl as the three ran into the screening room.

ethan pulled out a knife as some emo vampire dude came up to him. "a knife? big fracking deal." he said with an odd accent, "'fracking'? heh heh. you a Galactica fan?" "totally. season threes the bomb, man!" "season fours the bomb. and this is no knife; it's a dagger." ethan said before stabbing him in the stomach. ethan smirked to himself as the vampire guy fell to the ground.

"thank you, the twins' grandma!" he said before running off. he accidentally bumped into someone, "ethan! hey!" rory said with his fangs out.  "hey, ethan!" destiny said with a smile as she held rory's arm. "whoa man chill!" she exclaimed as he tried to stab them. "yeah, and watch the jacket." rory agreed, "sorry guys"  ethan said as he fought off the vampires on the other side of him. "shouldn't you be going after jesse and his—" "cuban animal" destiny finished, "yeah, the box?" "i'm trying. a little busy here!" he replied, turning around with his water gun as destiny pulled rory back so that he didn't hit him. "careful, e! you almost hit him!" destiny said as ethan shot the vampire behind rory. "sweet!" rory exclaimed, "now go! and, please, lay off the humans." ethan said. "we'll quit. we swear. you think they make a patch for vampires?" rory asked, as ethan shook his head and mumbled a no. rory hissed, "whoa!" ethan gasped, backing up a bit as destiny giggled. "gotcha!" rory laughed as him and destiny ran off.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"that's not a very nice way to treat your family." erica said to sarah, who just stabbed a vampire.

"this will never be my family. don't you realize this is wrong? this is not who you're supposed to be!" she shouted at erica, who walked closer. "this is who i wanted to be. my whole life i have ben pushed around, billie, laughed at!" she scoffed, "never again. i really don't want to hurt you, sarah. but you leave me no choice!" she said grabbing sarah, the two began to fight until sarah had erica's arm behind her and she was stuck. "hey! let her go" gord said, walking in. "over my dead body." he then jumped at her, making her let go. erica whispered soemthing to gord before dropping the rope she used to tie her with and walking off. "freedom!" benny screamed before getting punched in the face and falling to the floor, making sarah's jaw drop. gord looked at benny and laughed, "a brave geek is still just a geek."

ethan then showed up, "hold it right there!" he yelled holding up the dagger. "i mean it." "oh yeah? or what?" gord challenged, "or— this!" he yelled, trying to throw the dagger at gord but missing and hitting the girl behind him. "okay... now you're both dead." he said as ethan pulled out a lighter. "stand back, behold! the flame of invincibility." "this is plan b?! seriously?!" gord laughed at him, "you know we're not actually afraid of fire, right? you should've done some research or something." ethan looked up at the ceiling before throwing the lighter into the air. making it go by the sprinklers enough for them to turn on, ethan gave sarah his jacket. "wait! what about rory and benny's sister?!" sarah exclaimed, "crap..." gord burned to the ground.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"tell grandma... to answer the phone!" benny shouted as ethan carried him out of the building. "hey guys!" rory smiled as he popped up out of no where, scaring the crap out of ethan and sarah. "why are you carrying my brother?" destiny asked, holding rory's hand as usual. "uh, he had an oopsie" ethan laughed, destiny laughed hysterically, "did he piss himself again?" she looked at benny and stopped laughing he looked really hurt. "b, are you okay?" ethan put him down as he sat against the car. "the eclipse is in eight minutes! we've got to find jesse!" "take the car—" sarah said out of breath. "i'm too weak, and the hunger is getting stronger" she whined, leaning against the peking meter.  "benny? are you okay??" destiny asked, lifting his chin up to look at her. "you have to come with us! we have to stop jesse an—" "just go! now!" she yelled with a demonic voice, making rory and destiny look at her with wide eyes. ethan took the keys and walked over to the side of the car, opening the back door. "get in, e. i'll put him in." he nodded, "babe, you sit in the front, okay?" "babe?!" benny exclaimed lousily. "shut up, benjamin. sleep!" she smacked his forehead, sitting him in the car. she got in the other side as rory got in the passenger seat.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

author time ✍🏼
poor benny :(( i also cant
believe this is over 3k words
LIKE WHAT-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.6K 24
"We will make it out of here together." said Gilbert. "Do you promise?" "I promise."
23.9K 248 17
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐๐€๐• ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž: ยท๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง ยท๐‘๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ž๐š๐ง๐ž๐ซ โ€ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐–๐ž๐ข๐ซ ยท๐’๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
434K 12.4K 72
Promise me. Promise me you'll never leave me. Promise me you'll love me forever and ever and ever, no matter my past, no matter my pains. Promise to...
13.6K 221 21
"Promise me one thing Brianna" "Yes, Jack?" "Promise you'll always love me." *trigger warning