1

my babysitters a vampire (the movie)
part one.

"DESTINY COME ON! WE'RE GOING TO ETHAN'S" "IM.... BUSY! GO WITHOUT ME!" "NO, COME! ON!" the girl groaned, she jumped out of bed and closed her text conversation with her (now ex) girlfriend, wiping her tears and taking a deep breath before getting fully ready.

she put on a pair of black sweatpants and a big band t-shirt, putting on her socks and checkered slip-on vans as well.

she opened the door after taking another big deep breath. she flipped off her light switch and began walking down the stairs. "okay, benjamin, let's go" "jeez! took you long enough!" she rolled her eyes before seeing his collection of candies and sweets that he was carrying. "ooh you didn't tell me you were bringing candy!" she exclaimed, jumping off the last stair and reaching for the bag. "ah! ah! ah! this," he tapped the bag of marshmallows, "is for e's house. we are making the BEST SUNDAE EVER!" he smiled, stupidly. she groaned excessively, "fine! but only if i can join." she smiled, shoving her cell phone in her pocket. he chuckled, then nodded.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"wow! look at all of this! what did you two do, rob an ice cream truck or something?!" destiny giggled, "tomorrow we officially join the highschool brotherhood," "and sisterhood," ethan adds, causing destiny to thankfully smile at him as she sat down on the other side of benny. "we are MEN!" "and women," ethan adds again. destiny chuckles as the two boys sat down with her.

"we must mark the moment!" benny laughs, "the sundae to end all sundaes!" ethan also laughed. they had began grabbing things when ethan grabbed the bag of marshmallows. "remember grade five when you put 176 of these in your mouth?!" ethan smiled widely, looking at benny. "pshh! yeah right! it was one eighty six!" "pfft! i did 172 and you did 176!" "you BARELY hit one-fifty! c'mon am i right or am i right here, d?" jane rolled her eyes at them, "ACTUALLY, i did one-eighty, benny did one seventy six and ethan did one seventy two!" "AH-HA! i knew it!" ethan smiled, "oh- gimme that!" they began fighting for the bag of mini marshmallows. "i got it!" "no! mine!" "remember to count them!" "one, two,
three—"

destiny kept counting them as they went into her mouth. "hey, ethan? benny? did you hear that?" she asked muffled. they just kind of shrugged her off, she then looked at jane. she nodded with a worried expression on her face. destiny got up, walking over to jane and grabbing her hand as jane rolled her eyes, "boys really ARE dumb" she said to destiny, making a few marshmallows fall out from her laughing.

they walked out the front door and down the stairs, then down the sidewalk, carefully. jane saw a boy with orange hair hitting some type of ball against their garage. destiny leaned over the lawn and spit out the marshmallows then catching up with jane. "hey, what the hell are you doing?" he looked up, "what's it look like i'm doing?" "trespassing" jane replied, proudly, re-holding destiny's hand. "why don't you, make like an egg and.. beat it" "wow! good one, haven't heard that before. now, i suggest that you get off of the property before i make a call to the police," "ooooh! i'm so scared!" he then snatched jane's stuffed animal, making her let go of destiny's hand. he then hit it with his hockey stick, getting a bit of distance. "fetch!" he laughed, "ABBY!" jane shouted. "seriously dude?!" destiny exclaimed as jane ran off to collect her dolly. she ran after jane to make sure she was okay. "are you okay, jane?" destiny asked, picking up janes chin a little, with her finger. she nodded. they turned back around after destiny mumbled an 'okay' and saw the boy being picked up as the hockey stick fell to the ground.

his shoe then fell to the ground in front of them, making the girls scream loudly as they held onto each other. the morgans' car then turned into the driveway, stopping before it pulled in the whole way. mrs morgan jumped out of the car and ran over to them.

"jane?! destiny?! girls! what's wrong?!? are you two okay?!! what are you doing outside?! ETHAN! BENNY!" she screamed, still holding onto them. the boys came rushing outside, as ethan spit out his marshmallows on the side of the porch, benny just awkwardly smiling and waving while a few fell out of his mouth. "hey! you're home early. how was date night?" he awkwardly laughed, mrs morgan looked at her husband in disbelief. "you okay girls?" he asked, looking at them. they both nodded. benny and ethan looked at each other as benny shrugged.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

author time ✍🏼
first chapter! done.