5

my babysitters a vampire (the movie)
part five.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

erica and all of the other vampires, who still went to whitechapel high, walked in through the front doors. they walked in, as if they owned the town. which they kind of did, being evil bloodsuckers and all. they had these hot outfits on, too. they looked AMAZING. especially erica! lord, if rory and destiny hadn't gotten together the night before, destiny would've snatched her up for herself! she looked even hotter than before!

sarah stood in front of them as they walked in, watching in disbelief. "hey, sarah. what's wrong?" erica teased her, "you're looking a little underfed " sarah scoffed, "what happened to you?" erica smirked as jesse looked her up and down. "you know, like, the best thing ever. it's not too late. join us. and then we can really be best friends forever." sarah shook her head disappointingly. "never." "you're making the biggest mistake of your life — well, what's left of it." jesse said, making erica turn to look at him. "isn't that cute. i think she still has a thing for you " erica smirked at sarah, "ive got something for both of you. and it's made of wood, and really sharp." jesse laughed, "sarah, you've been replaced." he said, beginging to kiss erica as sarah rolled her eyes and made a face of disgust. "oh! you're still coming to the Dusk premier though, right, BFF?" sarah looked between them before turning around and walking off.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"it's from rory and destiny. i found it in my mailbox this morning." ethan said, plugging a hard drive into his laptop as benny and him shared a pair of earbuds.

rory had his hair flared up again, presumably from destiny as he would never know how to do his own hair. destiny had her hair curled with two barrettes that matched her outfit to pull her hair out of her face.

"hey, guys. can you believe this? all these books and not a single decent comic." rory whispered, "no x-men. not even the hulk!" destiny whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder. "come on. focus, guys, focus." "okay, i uh, i think i found what you're looking for. check it out;" destiny began reading the pages for them, as the two boys intently listened to her. "whoa." rory said, "best. metal. lyrics. ever." the couple said at the same time, causing them to both giggle as benny rolled his eyes. "an angel's nest shall see the earth! bum-chicka-chong-cha-chong-cha-chung!" rory shouted, making destiny shush him, giggling.

"ugh! i hate poetry! it never makes any sense!" benny exclaimed, "what 'angel's nest'?" "shh!" ethan shushed him, "cubile animus. nest of souls. they found it by the statue in the cemetery, remember?" he whispered to his friend. "oh, but 'seed the earth'?" benny questioned. truth be told, it didn't make much sense but at least one of them could put it together. "the boy was buried in the ground, like a seed, i guess."

"okay. 'the black army'?" benny said louder, "quiet! easy. it's reverend black's followers."

"wow. so this is why you always get better marks than me in english, huh?" benny chuckled, smirking at his friend. "yeah. that, and i don't call the teacher 'fart head' to his face." "point taken. there's a second video file on the drive." ethan clicked it, then clicking play. it was a trailer to the new Dusk movie. causing the boys to make confused faces.

"why is that on there?" benny exclaimed, ethan looked up at the poster for the premier. "wait... what did the poem say about the swallowed moon?" benny thought for a second, "i dunno" ethan typed something up, before sighing quietly. "that's it. tonight is the lunar eclipse and there's going to be over two hundred kids at that screening. two hundred and nineteen souls—" no. don't say it. do not say it." benny begged as ethan looked at him apologetically. "hey. what'd i miss?" sarah asked as she crouched down next to benny. "the absolute worst news yet." ethan looked at sarah with an odd expression, "we have to go see Dusk III." benny sighed, rolling his eyes.