S1 E1: Lawn of the Dead

Episode 1

benny and destiny weir were just now waking up, way too close to being late; as per usual. "benny! come on!" "blah blah blah, i'm coming!" destiny rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"come on! rory's waiting for me!" benny groaned, "oh shut up! you're just mad cuz you can't get a girlfriend!" destiny yelled up the stairs at her brother. "shut up or i'm gonna tell grandma you're being mean to me again!" he threatened, racing down the stairs. "and F-Y-I, i'm gonna score myself a date with della today." he smirked, grabbing a bagel and whispering a spell to turn it into a donut. "yeah sure." destiny teased as she dragged her twin brother out the door.

she looked around but didn't see her boyfriend anywhere. she sighed, "hm, where's your boyfriend, d?" benny smirked, teasingly. "shut uppp!" she groaned, speeding off until she found ethan, walking down the sidewalk, on his way to the twins' place.

"hey, e!" he jumped, "shi- i- ahh... don't do that!" she giggled. "have you seen rory?" she frowned again, he shook his head no. which caused her frown to grow larger. she sighed, "okay, be right back!" she exclaimed, speeding back to her brother, grabbing him and speeding right back. "jesus, d!" benny said, muffled from his chocolate donut being shoved in his mouth. ethan rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"see ya later, boys. i'm off to find my knight with shining armor!" benny scoffed, "if you're referring to rory; he's hardly a knight, with any armor." ethan chuckled quietly. destiny rolled her eyes, speeding to school in an attempt to find her boyfriend.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"think about it dude!" benny exclaimed as him and ethan walked through the halls together. "anything we want. cash...cars...candy!" benny counted the items on his fingers, "so you only use magic spells for stuff that starts with 'C'?" ethan joked, causing benny to sigh, "once we were lowly highschool noobs. now we're; vampire killing, spellcasting rockstars with vampire friends and slash or, siblings! the world is our oyster." destiny randomly appeared, causing the boys to jump. "oysters are nasty, b." she giggled, "yeah, have you ever actually had them? not something you want to swallow — more like something you'd cough up." ethan said as the three turned the corner.

"yeah, nice... nice image to start the day. but, there's the image i need." he said as he eyed up della, aka one of his many female crushes. destiny chuckled, "she's not even that pretty." destiny mumbled.

"i know you're the 'seer' and all, but i can see her with me." he said, first pointing at della; then pointing at himself.

"keep the magic on the downlow — remember? life just got back to... semi-normal." ethan awkwardly chuckled, looking between benny and his twin. "would you relax? i got this." benny reassured him, making a bouquet of flowers appear in his hands as he walked over to della.

sarah walked up to the, now two, friends. "can i talk to you guys?" "hey how goes it? wh-" "hey sarah!" destiny interrupted him, causing him to glare at her intently. sarah waved at her a bit.

"can i borrow twenty dollars, friends? it's for a good cause." she awkwardly grinned whilst looking between the two. "twenty dollars? like, now?" "uhh, i don't think i have any cash with me. sorry sarah." destiny frowned. sarah shrugged, the three broke their necks to look towards benny and della, who had just began crying for some reason. destiny face palmed as benny shrugged, asking for help before speed walking over to the three.