S1 E3: Friday Night Frights

Episode 3

"he's a huge, awesome robot. all he'd have to do is yank on the warp engine nacelles."

her boyfriend and her brother were having another classic GEEK FIGHT.

"okay that's like saying a dude could fight a boat!" rory softly hit his own forehead. "guys- cant we do this in a girl free zone?" ethan said as they passed erica and sarah.

"okay, technically you guys aren't ever in a girl free zone, e, so you mean a SARAH free zone!" destiny pointed at herself while smirking.

"he's a robot in disguise!" rory exclaimed, "he'd just show up as a harmless truck!" "in space?!" rory sighed. "hey coach.." benny sighed as well, "wha-do-ya-do coach?" rory smiled, as destiny followed him. "sup coach!" she said.

"say goodbye, boys and girl." he said. "time to put this old relic into storage."

"but, isn't that like the only trophy this school has ever won?" destiny wrapped her arms around rory as he played with her hair. "you should wear rings." she whispered and he giggled. "maybe i will." and she blushed, because she just can't help it with this guy.

"yes, but it, uh, it sends the wrong message, you know?" "no, coach. i really don't know." destiny said. "well, winning isn't everything, destiny. that's what i mean. yeah sure our teams come last in points but, oh, boy, we come first in so many other important areas."

"yeah... like... point.... avoiding?" benny said, making rory and ethan giggled. "shut up, benny." she slapped her brother, "ow.." he whined.

"thaaat, is one sad trophy case." rory said as he began to rub destiny's back. "stop it, rory." she said as she pinched his arm. "ouch!" he yelped, making her quietly giggle. "here, destiny, could you hold this for a second?" "sure coach!" destiny said, removing herself from rory and taking it out of the coaches hand. "hey, can i see?" ethan asked, "sure." she chuckled, handing it to him before turning around and hugging rory again. she looked up slightly to kiss him on his nose, making it twitch a little bit as he blushed. she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest.

"oh! nerd alert."

"get a haircut, bevo."

benny's hair then became messy somehow. "what'd you do that for?!" "hey! he didn't do anything!"

"is that blondie's girlfriend?" ethan nodded.

"eh. she's too good for him." ethan chuckled a bit. "wait... you can see me, mop top?"

"yeah, i... i guess. who are you?"

"uh, well, i am a winner, kid. that's probably why you don't recognize me." destiny heard this conversation and was confused on who the other voice was. clearly wasn't rory's or benny's, "hey, one sec i'll be right back." rory nodded as he continued the argument with benny, causing her to roll her eyes as she walked over to ethan and this mystery guy. "who the hell are you?" she chuckled, he growled under his breath. "a winner." "oooo... kay?" she raised her eyebrow as she leaned her arm on ethan's shoulder. "and, i was the best coach this school ever had right before it was overrun by nerds, like you nerds." "hey! i am not a nerd!" she stood up straight and crossed her arms. "okay sure you aren't." he laughed a deep harsh laugh, "why don't you transform and roll out, dumblebee?" "y.... y- you're a warp ten butthead!" "hey, i said IM not, not that they aren't." ethan rolled his eyes, "so... what do you want?" "first i'd like to thank you for letting me out of that there trophy. feels great to be free after thirty years. now i can finally do things like this.." he then pantsed ethan and made destiny's shirt disappear. "hey! what the
hell-" just then sarah came through.