You're Mine

By 0Rosee

Quinn, a poor college student takes a unexpected trip to a secret V.I.P club. She was forced to go by her fri... More

Me
You
Us
Stay
Ride
School pt. 1
School Pt. 2
Buisness
Party
Father
Date
Past
Call
Office
Work
Room
Authors Note
Start
Help
Draw
Email
Fight
Dream
Cry
Prepare
Forgive
Suprise
Birthday
Short Story
Flash
Travel
Mission
Complete
Bathroom
Pill
Mood
Mother
Back
Shower
Prep
Power
Blanket
Cain
RV
Siblings
Sleep
Bake
Preperations
Shareholders
Soar
Holiday
Frost
Ashton
Gun
Truth
Promise
โš ๏ธNEW BOOKโš ๏ธ
Christmas
3 Words
Scared
Choice
Closure
End
Future
Friends
Together
Need
โš ๏ธNEW BOOKโš ๏ธ
Breathe
Hurting
Memories
โš ๏ธNew Bookโš ๏ธ
Epilogue

Swings

21.5K 722 94
By 0Rosee

It's been hours and Leo, and I haven't said a word to each other, but he still felt the need to  follow me around.

I took a seat at the breakfast table, and read some books until Leo slammed a plate in front of me. It was filled with eggs Benedict, a strawberry avocado salad, and a slice of warm buttered bread. He also placed a cup of mango juice beside the plate.

"Eat," he says sitting across from me.

"Don't tell me what to do," I state, rolling my eyes.

He just scoffs, and starts eating his own food. I just watched him with judging eyes with every fork full of food he put in his mouth.

"Why do you eat like that?" I judge.

"I'm just eating regularly."

"Well it's annoying," I say.

"Then how do you want me to eat, princess," he mocks.

I just ignore him, and eat from my plate.

"Anche se sono arrabbiata con te, sei ancora perfetta ," (although I'm mad at you, you're still perfect) sighs Leo, shaking his head.

"You better not have swore at me in Italian!" I snap.

"I didn't!"

"Whatever."

I quickly finish my food then wash my plate. I was about to walk past him, but Leo placed his hand on my inner thigh which made me pause.

"No morning kiss?" He questions, looking me up and down.

Nah this man gotta be crazy!

"Let go of me," I state trying to shake his hand off me.

"Give me a kiss then," he says, moving his hand to my upper thigh.

"No! You're mood swings today are giving me fuckin whiplash." I declare.

"And your attitude gives me a headache, but I still deal with it," he says back.

"Excuse me?" I glare.

"You heard me," he says, looking me in the eyes as we still held onto my thigh.

"I will ask you one more time to let go of me."

"Or what?" He bites his lip.

Ugh I don't fuckin know what to do. This man was looking at me like he wanted to devour me, yet he still was giving me attitude. I compose myself internally, then start to pry his hand of me.

His grip was to great, and as I tried, I could see Leo's smile getting bigger and bigger.

"I'll let go, but you gotta give me my kiss."

"Fine," I huff.

Leo leans in towards my lips, but I make sure to use my hands to hold the side of his face so I could control the kiss. Are lips are now inches apart, but I don't kiss him. Instead I look at him with a smirk on my face.

"Did you really think I was gonna kiss you? You don't deserve one," I say into his ear, before pushing him away.

"Quinnella you're gonna regret that," he says looking at me lustily.

"Aww I'm so scared," I mock.

I then turn my back to him, and begin to walk away. My hair soon felt a pull and I was placed back in the arms of Leo.

"Just one," he whispers, nudging the side of my face with his nose.

"Then apologize for throwing water on me," I state, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry."

I then turn around and place a kiss on his mouth. Leo then holds the back of my neck and tilts his head slight, which cause the kiss to deepen. My mouth slightly becomes ajar, and that's when he pushes his tongue inside. They swirl together as he pushes me against the table.

"Leo!" I gasp, trying to catch my breath.

"Uh huh," he voices, sucking on my neck.

"I just said a kiss."

"Then can I have more than a kiss," he smiles, pecking my lips.

"No," I say, grabbing his hair.

"Fine," he pouts, jokingly. "But you wanna go on a walk?"

"Okay, just let me get changed."

I quickly put on a light blue top with black jeans. I sprayed my hair with water, then scrunched it to give it some volume then left for the door.

Leo was wearing light grey sweats, with a hoodie and a blue jacket over it.

"Okay but tell me why imma tax this from your closet," I say.

"You like?" He smiles looking at my mocha eyes.

"I love when you dress like this. I mean don't get me wrong, the suits are hot, but I also really like these chillax outfits," I state, twirling the string on his hoodie.

An array of blush soon took over Leo's face, which made me giggle. He looked up to the sky, running his toungue along his upper teeth with a smile, before looking back down at me.

"No more compliments," he blushes, grabbing my hand.

"But your just to cute," I say, kissing his cheek.

As we walked Leo would pull me into random stores, but the thing is... he never bought anything. He took me to 13 different watch stores, but left with nothing. NOTHING!

"Leonardo I swear to god if you bring me into another store without buying anything I will shave your head in your sleep!" I declare.

"No! Anything but me hair," he jokes.

"I'm serious! We have been to a millions different stores, and you still haven't gotten anything."

"Quinella to be honest with you, I was just checking in on my stores."

"Pardon?"

"Those are MY stores. I own 13 watch stores in Italy, and I just wanted to check in on how each of the businesses were doing," he says.

"Why am I not surprised," I laugh. "But that is super cool."

"I could open a store for you here if you'd like," he smiles.

"Thanks for the offer, but you've already done more than enough for me Leo. You got me shop filled with mannequins for crying out loud!"

"I did do that," he chuckles.

"I don't even know if you heard me say thank you, but thank you Leo! That was the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me," I state, giving him a hug.

"The pleasure was mine," he says, kissing the top of my head.

Leo, and I did look at other stores, until our feet got tired. Once I got home, I was gonna have a long ass nap which will most likely ruin my sleeping schedule, but I don't give a damn.

We walk hand in hand, but Leo's face begins to furrow.

"Leo what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you in the morning today," he admits, looking at me softly. "I was just feeling weird emotions all at once and I didn't know how to react."

"I deserved it, so you have nothing to be sorry for," I state, giving him a kiss.

"I love you so much Quinnella," he voices, looking at me lovingly.

"And I love you," I blush.
———————————————————————

I mean puuurrr 💅🏽 Although they were petty, at the beginning, it didn't last long 😭😭

Favourite moments?

Favourite brunch foods?

How do you think Jacob (Leo's dad) will affect this story.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!!!

Have an incredible week you noobs ❤️🙄✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.7K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...
29.6K 1.1K 70
Estella, the stripper. Adonis, the clichรฉ billionaire. Of course, he would walk into her club and claim her as his own. *~* I struggled against his g...
274K 7.5K 30
Mason Harris, 29 and the youngest of three brothers to run his fathers company. His father owns 32 Hotels around the U.S and Mason is the CEO. The la...
5K 483 17
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ " ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข...