OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

Par NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... Plus

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 47

1.6K 121 61
Par NuAnBiHa

It's been one week since Mew told Gulf the truth about his wrong doings and him being in love with Gulf while he was with Goob and Gulf still didn't talk to him. Yes, Gulf was angry at him because of what Mew did to him and his daughter and he couldn't accept Mew's reason.

Flashback
---------------
They just finished their dinner and Gulf went inside Goob's room to put the twins' to sleep. Once he's done with them, he went out and sat besides his husband who was busy watching the movie.

"Husband, can you tell me how do you fall in love with me? If possible, I want to know it now. Pwetty pweaseeee....." plead Gulf with his bambi eyes.

Mew gulped hard. He can always told Gulf about how he fall in love with him but he's afraid. He's afraid if Gulf ask him one question that he really want to avoid. He can't afford to lose Gulf once again but he needs to tell him. Mew turned off the tv and he dragged Gulf to the room.

"Come here, let me hug you first and I'll tell you." Mew let out a heavy sighs before he pulled Gulf. Gulf put his head on Mew's chest, sniffing his husband's scent.

"Do you remember the first time we met? At the restaurant? And the first word I said was cute. I meant it, baby. You're cute. Even cuter than Goob. I even remembered the way we accidentally looked at each other and the way you blush, it makes my heart beats fast." uttered Mew and he sniffed Gulf's hair.

"Errr husband, you may not believe my words but I fell in love with you at first sight. Your half moon eyes gave me goosebumps and I can't stop looking at it. Truth to be told, I'm jealous when Goob leaned his head on your shoulder. I'm jealous when Goob touches you here and there."

"I don't know why but I'm jealous, like really jealous and you're not even my boyfriend but Goob's." said Gulf sheepishly and he kissed his husband's chest.

"Also, do you remember when you help me at the kitchen because of my clumsiness?" asked Gulf looking at Mew and he nodded.

"I'm so shocked when you grab my waist just like that and my heart automatically beats so fast. Looking at your thin sexy lips, makes me want to kiss you right away. Thank God you pull back your hand or I'll definitely do it."

"Being bold, aren't you? Do you think you’re the only one who feels your heart beats? Do you think you're the only one who feels jealous? Nope baby, I feel it too. Let me tell you the truth from my side." Mew changed their lying position and placed his husband’s head on his arm. He hugged the love of his life while gently rubbing the tummy.

"When I grabbed your waist, I feel like an electricity running through my skin. Same as you, looking at your sexy plump lips, it makes me want to kiss you right away too but I still had some sense inside me. That is why I pulled back my hand and I excused myself. But but but, I didn't enter the room immediately because I know, Goob will notice the change in me."

"I leaned on the wall thinking about what had happened. I need to calm my self too, you know. This is what I tell to my self, 'Calm down Mew, he's not your Goob. He's Gulf, Goob's twin brother. But why do I feel that Gulf is more attractive than Goob? Yes, they're identical but it seems like Gulf is more beautiful than Goob. Stop Mew stop! Stop comparing your love life.' With that has been said, I entered the room." said Mew.

Gulf immediately look at him and he smiles. "Can I laugh, my baby husheband?" Gulf asked cutely. Mew pouted but he nodded and Gulf automatically laugh.

"Ohoooo, funny ehhh? Making fun of your husband, do you want me to punish you?" teased Mew.

"Noooooo, I'm tired. I just want to hear your story, that's all."

"Hmmm, want to know a secret? I'm not your boyfriend but you managed to make me jealous. You said you need to go because you promise to meet with your baby. Who is your baby other than Goob? Care to tell me?" asked Mew but Gulf shook his head and lay back on his husband's chest.

"Awww, why? Come on baby, please naaa..... Tell me, who is your other baby than Goob? Like I told you earlier, you managed to make me jealous. Deadly jealous!" said Mew and he pouted again.

"Stop pouting. Even though I'm not looking at you, I know you're pouting right now. He is Mild. I use those words to cover up my jealousy. Enough with me. Can I ask something?" asked Gulf. Mew gulped. He's scared but he just nodded.

"You said that you thank God for crossing our path together. You said that you realized that you're in love with me when you're still with Goob. You said that you love me not because of my body and your lust. You said that you are lucky enough and blessed to have me in your arms again. You said all of that, right husband?" Mew nodded slowly.

"I know I make a big mistake by agreeing to Goob's requests and lied to you but it was not my intention. I just want to fullfilled Goob's last wish. If you really meant what you told me earlier, why do you hurt me? Why do you torture me? Why do you hit me? Why do you kick me? Why do you slap me? Why did you do those kind of act when you know the actual reason and the real me instead of Goob?"

"And to top all of my curiosity, why do you killed our daughter? Is she unworthy to be in my tummy until her own father killed her? I still remembered the way you react when I told you that I'm pregnant but when you know everything about me and Goob, you changed into someone that I don't know. Why, husband? Am I too disgusting that time just because I chose to disguised myself as my twin? I know the consequences but still, am I unworthy of your love and affection?" asked Gulf and his tears slowly rolled down.

"Shhh baby, don't cry. I am ego. My ego is too strong for me to accept you even though I know, you did it because you want to fullfill his last wish. When you tell me that you’re pregnant, that’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard from someone that I love. But as I said earlier, my ego is too strong. I denied my own flesh blood and I killed her. I feel guilty when I find out that you had miscarriage but I put all that feeling aside just because my ego is too high."

"You deserve it all, baby. It's me who doesn't deserve to be with you but I'm selfish. I want a second chance from you. I want to feel love again from you. And I want my family back. Thank you, baby. Thank you for loving and accept me back in your life." said Mew with tears. Gulf quickly lift up his face and he looked at Mew with anger in his eyes.

"What?! You did all that to me and my daughter just because of your own ego?! What is wrong with you, Mew?! I know I'm wrong but I told you that you can do anything to me and not to my daughter! You're a jerk, Suppasit! I hate you! I don't want to be near you! Let me go! You might kill my baby again!" Gulf immediately got out of bed but Mew quickly grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry, love. I'm so sorry. You can do anything you want to me but please, forgive me. I know, sorry is not enough but I don't wanna lose you. Please, not again. I love you." said Mew again and he kneeled down hugging Gulf's legs. Gulf pushed him hard and he went out from the room.

End of flashback
-------------------------

Mew was preparing their dinner when Gulf walked behind him. "What do you want, baby boy? I can get it for you." Mew said and he give him his sweet smiles.

"I can get it by myself! I don't need your help! And if I really need a help, I would call Mae or Mild to help me!" said Gulf coldly.

"O-Okay. I'm preparing our dinner. I'll call you once I'm done. Go and get a rest naa but, can I get a kiss from you? I-I missed you." plead Mew.

"I don't want to eat your food! You might had a bad intention towards my baby and you might kill my baby again! Just eat by yourself and don't mind about me! I'm not interested to eat your poisonous food! Kiss huh? What a funny request! I don't even want to be near someone who's ego and worst of all, a murderer!" replied Gulf and he went straight inside their twins' room.

"Mur-murderer?" whispered Mew to himself.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.4K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
83.5K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...