Chaennie Oneshots

By r_ezquisite

R πŸ’– J Just writing out of boredom πŸ˜‰ Started: June 17, 2021 Ended: --- More

Author's Note
Infinity
Error
Voodoo Doll
Hubby and Wifey
1+1=2
Butterfly
Chaotic
And I'm here
Enemies? (1)
Summer Love
Enemies? (2)
Summer Love (Final)
Enemies? (Final)
New York City
Right Here By My Side
Moments
Late Evening Date
I Wish That Was Me
I Wish That Was Me II
I Wish That Was Me III
I Wish That Was Me IV
Goodnight
Mine
Cuddles
Hi, Stranger
Let Me In
Let Me In II
Let Me In III
Rain Is Our Love Language
Christmas Lights
M'lady
Special Day
I Love You
Simplicity
I Promise
I Promise II
Random Thoughts
Warmth In My Chest
Too Different Yet Alike
Be With You
Known
Jealousy, Dreams & Love
Known Pt. 2
You and I
Cold Nights at 54th East Street
Cold Nights At 54th East Street (2)
Don't Forget
Subtle Touches
My Art
Melodies of Distance

Enemies?(Bonus Part)

1.1K 32 49
By r_ezquisite

This is for fellowhuman-being ❤️☺️.

A warm beautiful morning overpowers her day. A ray of light hits her closed eyes that instantly awakens her nerves. She moves her body and feels the soft fabric warming her up and runs her fingers through it to discard it off. A warm smile crept on her lips as she realizes that summer has begun. But it quickly dies down as the person she was yearning for wasn't here. Well, the person's not in the country. She was looking forward to spend the whole summer with her stunning girlfriend but family traditions got along the way leaving her no choice but to defeatedly accept.

Flashback

Students were dispersing the whole campus as they excitedly plan for the upcoming summer. Gone are the tiring days in listening to lectures, sleepless nights of making assignments and projects and the handful of exams given to the students. They can finally take a break to fully breathe fresh air outside the campus. Especially this one energetic, bubbly with a black belt in taekwondo student who didn't stop hopping through the hallways despite the curious eyes laid on her as she didn't stop singing "Best Summer Ever" from the Teen Beach 2 movie.

"It's been the best summer ever
Wheels away, surfing shades
The best summer ever
Rockin' every night and day
Like shake and rise when you're dry
It all ends up to feel alive
The best summer ever, yeah
Best summer ever- oh hello to my favorite person in the world."

Bae Suzy went towards her girlfriend, Jihyo giving her a short, sweet kiss on the lips making the latter blush profusely as all eyes are still on them. She then glared at the smiling woman and pinched her skin making Suzy whined painfully.

"Ow! Babe, this is what I get for giving you my kisses? That's mean."

Jihyo almost melted at her pout but she kept her composure and started scolding HER girlfriend.

"Just because summer is near, it doesn't mean that you can go ahead and sing, not to mention the loudness of your voice might disrupt the staff's meeting in the gymnasium. You're lucky I'm here to save your butt from trouble."

Suzy watched her with pure affection even she was being scolded for her behavior. But she knows her woman just wants the best and that means staying out of trouble since she was part of the student council. The latter stared at her with confusion and she chuckled before giving her another kiss.

"I know that and I'll forever be grateful of you always looking out for me. I'm just feeling euphoric now that school's almost over. We can permanently spend more time together and alone, just us."

Jihyo let out a small smile at her girlfriend's sweet words. She really knows how to make the girl's heart flutter. Even though there are times she's childish, she doesn't complain. She's Bae Suzy and Park Jihyo loves every fiber of her whole being.

"You do realize that I'm going to New Zealand with Jennie during the first two weeks of summer."

"I do very much. I'm willing to wait for two weeks for you to come back to me. You deserve to spend time with your families back home. It's been awhile after all."

Jihyo smiled brightly and pulled Suzy closer, snaking her fingers around the latter's neck, playing with her baby hair.

"It won't take long. I'll come back as soon as possible. For now, I think you need to deal with your best friend who's basically sulking at the corner. I don't think she took the news wholly."

Suzy looks around for her idiotic best friend and once she caught a sight of her, she irritatingly groaned making the woman in her arms laugh lightly and cupped her cheeks to give a reassuring kiss. Suzy sighs in content and pulls away to gaze into her captivating eyes.

"Go. The Roseanne Park needs her best friend's comfort and I shall do the same for my best friend who is looking like a lost puppy."

"Are they really our best friends? I feel like we're taking care of a bunch of children."

"Unfortunately, yes but they're OUR children. Now go, I'll meet you after school's over."

They parted ways but not before Suzy exclaimed the words that made Jihyo playfully glare at her and cover her face.

"I love you, my Park Jihyo!"

Suzy touched her necklace that was gifted by her significant other before making her way to the blonde's room, not bothering to knock the door. She barged into the room, slammed the door oh so loud making her dear best friend fall out of bed.

"What the heck, Bae Suzy?!"

"Good morning to you too, Park Chaeyoung. Now that you're awake, let's go and crossed out the bucket lists we made."

"Are you serious right now? Oh you are. Wait, what time is it?"

"It's time to get your butt up and spend the first two weeks without our lovers with me so let's go. Let's not waste anymore time."

"Uggghhhh, this is the worst two weeks in my life. I want my wifey now!!!!"

"Please, don't be dramatic now. We drove them to the airport yesterday morning and you weren't even letting the poor girl go. They almost missed their flight because of you, idiot!"

"Yeah, right. As if you weren't doing the same thing to your girlfriend. Jihyo almost couldn't breathe because of that tight hug of yours, you fool!"

"We miss our girlfriends already so we're both guilty. Now, move your ass along before I give you a smack on the head."

"Geez, what did my head ever do to you?"

"Your stupidness led me to do the action so you're welcome my best friend."

"Yah! Bae Suzy!"

The two lovesick puppies spent quality time together for the next two weeks. They actually had a lot of fun since the two mopped out their sadness and also because it's been awhile since they hang around each other's presence as school kept them busy. Even though there were bickerings and childish fights, they cool down not long after and laughed at their silliness. The people witnessing found them ridiculous but to these two, this is their every day routine and how they showcase their platonic love to one another. For a short time, they realized that they missed each other. They haven't had this much fun since Suzy got together with Jihyo and also, Chaeyoung diverted her attention to Jennie when they made things official. So they're making these two weeks of freedom memorable before their lovers come back. Now, they're at the balcony of their shared house, with hot chocolate in their grasps, gazing at the starry night illuminating the whole city of Seoul as the two started their small talk.

"I actually missed this. It reminds me of the old days when we were still single."

"It really has been that long, hasn't it? Last time, I remember the Roseanne Park had many suitors but she only wanted one woman whom she didn't tell her best friend of her identity and that woman happens to be her enemy whom she played for a whole year."

"Hey, I told you my reasons and apologized to the three of you. I know I was stupid–"

"You are stupid."

"Okay, okay, you win. I still am but I learned my lesson. That will be the last time I'll ever do that to my girlfriend and other people."

"Good because you deserve the hits Jihyo gave you when she found out. Gosh, I am so gonna marry that woman."

"She learned the best from you. Her slaps are very painful. I thought I was going to get bruises from her."

"She's only looking out for her best friend and so am I."

"Now that you mentioned her, why don't you tell me of how you two got together?"

"Now you're talking, looks like we're going to have a long night ahead of us, Park Chaeyoung."

"I'm all ears, Bae Suzy."

Flashback

Bae Suzy. That name wasn't uncommon to all students in the university. They know the famous, elegant, bubbly, energetic students who has a black belt in Taekwondo. Her glowing smile makes everyone's knees go weak and Park Jihyo wasn't an exception. She has always admired the girl but only from afar. She wasn't one to approach people especially when she's busy carrying the responsibilities as part of the student council including the intimidating Jennie Kim who is her one and only friend in the university. She doesn't mind having one friend though, because she's a true friend unlike the others who are only befriending her for their personal pleasure.

"Park Jihyo, you should just confess to her instead of oggling at her from afar earlier. She might get creeped out."

Yes, Jennie Kim knows how head over heals the woman is for Bae Suzy. She noticed it from the stares Jihyo gives everytime the charming woman walks into the room with full of confidence and elegance. And also because, her best friend turns into crimson red when her crush sends a smile at her way.

"Save it, Jennie Kim. She'll never reciprocate my feelings. She's way too perfect to be associated with me."

"And you're perfect. I'm sure she shares the same feelings that you feel. She literally smiles at you whenever she gets the chance to catch a glimpse of you."

"It's a friendly smile. I'm not the only person she smiles at when she is being crowded."

"Yet she still smiles to you when you're at a far distance, away from other students who are trying to get her attention. That has to mean something, Jihyo."

"It doesn't, Jen. Now can you please stop playing Cupid? I don't want to have false hopes."

"Park Jihyo, I AM the Cupid. Do you remember how I helped my cousin, Jisoo and the marvelous dancer, Lisa get together? Those two were so oblivious and if it weren't for me to knock their heads out, they would've been mopping out their feelings for each other. Now, they're happily living in Thailand thanks to my contribution."

"They knew each other for a long time and with Suzy, we're practically strangers who happen to be in the same school. There's a difference."

"Well then, let's change that. Step up your game or else someone would snatch her first before you do. Make a damn move already Jihyo."

"I'm going to the office now. See you at lunch, Jennie."

Jennie let her best friend go without chasing her but she grinned as she opened the door of the classroom looking at the shocked woman who had her mouth agaped and eyes wide open in disbelief.

"If I were you, I'd close my mouth and go after her. You don't want to miss this opportunity."

The black-haired woman snapped out of her thoughts thanking the brunette before dashing towards her crush's direction while struggling to balance her steps along the way. Jennie shaked her head and touched her bracelet that she kept ever since she stopped visiting her.

"I told you I'm the Cupid. Go get your woman, Bae Suzy."

--------

Jihyo lied about going to the office. Instead, she went to her locker to collect the yogurt smoothie her admirer secretly placed there. This was always happening minutes before the bell rings for lunch. There was always a note attached to it giving her compliments. She wasn't used to this gesture, she got uncomfortable at first but as soon she received the note saying that there's nothing to be afraid and her admirer is not a creep, she felt relaxed. Her stomach swarmed with butterflies at the thoughtful gift but she couldn't help and wish, this admirer of hers was the woman she's in love with. Bae Suzy. She opened her locker amd stopped moving once she heard a soft voice behind her.

"I thought you hated me, Park Jihyo."

Jihyo's eyes widened in surpise and turned around to see her who had longing whirling in her dark orbs making the quiet woman cast her eyes down as another eye contact with her would make her faint on the spot.

"I n-never hated you, Bae Suzy."

"Look at me in the eyes and say it. Then, I'll believe you."

She hesitated for a bit but she mustered all her courage as she doesn't want to screw this shot given to her. She looked straight into the eyes of the woman she had been developing feelings for the past months and confessed the truth.

"I never hated you. In fact, I'm in love with you. I always have been. I love you, Suzy."

"I've been dying to hear that from you. And now that you've said the three words, I want to do something. Park Jihyo, may I kiss you?"

"Do it."

The latter didn't waste time and grabbed Jihyo's cheeks and crashed their lips in a loving and passionate kiss, heart pounding against each other's chest making them smile into the kiss. They didn't feel butterflies creeping into their stomachs. They felt a whole lot more than that. Electricity rushed into their veins and overflowing love filled their fused hearts as they slowed down the kiss. Foreheads making contact as never ending warmth continuously spread all over their cheeks and soft breaths filled the air.

"I love you too. I always have been. I'm sorry I took this long to confront you. Gosh, I'm so clueless. I really thought you hated me."

"Why would you think that I hate you?"

"Well, each time I look at you, it's either you avoid my eyes and leave the room or you glare at me. In which I do not know the reason and that led me to make a conclusion that you disliked me."

"Oh gosh no, you got it all wrong. I'm totally into you like a 100%. It's just that every time I look straight into your eyes, it makes me feel powerless all of a sudden. You quite leave a big impact on me with all honesty."

"I'm sorry–"

"Don't apologize. It's not you're fault that you're truly attractive and with the glare thing, you're gonna think it's absurd and that I have no–"

"Jihyo, I love you. You can tell me, it's okay. I'm not going to laugh or anything. I'm all yours anyway."

"Okay so I uh just feel jealous of them I guess."

"Them?"

"The people who approached you freely without being awkward and all. And also because you're naturally touchy with them and I didn't like any of it, not one bit. I know this is making me sound like a possessive person in which maybe I am but I just uggghhh, just laugh and say it already."

Suzy was smiling like a fool all throughout her ramblings and when Jihyo gave up explaining, she hid her face in Suzy's neck, not wanting to embarrass herself more.

"Hey, it's fine. I kinda think it's hot–ow! Okay, okay! But you don't have to worry any of that now, I'm all yours. I've actually been thinking of ways for you to notice me and I only had one which I think you haven't realized the person behind it."

"Which is?"

"Yogurt smoothies."

"You're B.S?! It was you the whole time?! They're my favorite and oh, I should drink it by now."

"I thought you throw them right away since I don't see you bringing it to the school cafeteria."

"I placed them in the office. There's a small fridge so I kept it there. I drink them when I'm alone in the office. I'm sorry that I made you think I hated you and wait a minute, how do you know it's my favorite?"

"Jennie randomly told me when we were seated next to each other during one of our classes. I was confused since we never talked and were never close but when I heard your name. It just sparkled hope in me that maybe, a tiny bit, you like me."

"Let me guess, she was the one who made you chase after me."

"Oh yes, she did. She actually dragged me from the field to an empty classroom so that I could listen to your conversation. I must say, she really is the Cupid because she made another successful couple. I should thank her later."

"I'm going to kill that woman. And a couple? You have yet to ask me the question, Ms. Bae."

"In that case, would you let me take you out on a date, Ms. Park?"

"Sure but only if you answer my question and I'm expecting a yes from you, Ms. Bae."

"Shoot away."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"W-what?"

~~~~~~

"Park Jihyo was the first one who dropped the L word and popped the question. She even made you stutter. You got it very bad, my friend."

"Any person would be shocked at that moment. I thought she wanted to take things slow but to my surprise, she did not. I'm so in love with her and I'll forever be grateful to Jennie who helped us get together."

"No wonder why you're so close with Jennie when I first arrived. She helped you get the woman in the end."

"Yes but not only that, she is like a little sister to me. She actually told me about her situation with her father after Jihyo and I got together. So I was there to comfort her when she felt tired with everything going on. That's why I'm being protective of her when people play with her feelings or take advantage of her just because she's filthy rich. I just want the best for her. She doesn't deserve the backlashes people throw at her. But I'm glad you're there to remind her that she's not alone even if you're a complete idiot."

"I'll take that as a compliment. But I do agree , she deserves all the love. If only I could just have the power to wake them up and make them realize that she's human. She has feelings just like the rest of us but people don't understand that."

"They're jealous of her, that's why but there's nothing we could do about it to stop. It'll never go away but what we can do is to be there for her. She just needs us, the people who know her the most. So please, take good care of her heart, Chae. She's family to me afterall."

"I promise. I love her too much to break her heart. Don't worry, I'll protect her and take good care of her. Do the same to Jihyo."

"Wow, since when did we get too serious? This is making me tear up a bit. I blame you for bringing the topic."

"Hey, you're the one who went all big sister mode on me so you're to blame. But you're right, let's take good care of the love our lives and also ourselves. It's still you and I til the end, right?

"You and I til the end, Park Chaeyoung."

They had satisfied smiles on their faces before finishing up their drinks which are lukewarm now. They let the comfortable silence consume them with the clear full moon offering bright glow to the stunning women. Shortly afterwards, the peace and quiet was interrupted by light footsteps and hush noises and the duo looked at each other knowingly since the only people they gave spare keys are their partners. They braced themselves and prayed that they won't get punished of what they're about to do.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Roseanne?"

"We are so gonna get in trouble of the stunt we're about to do, Suzy."

"That's too bad because we are the definition of trouble. Plus, this is the last in our bucket list. Whatever the result is, let's endure the pain."

"In that case, are you ready to make the most unforgettable summer we're gonna have, Bae Suzy?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Now, let's go have the best summer ever, Park Chaeyoung."

THE END
(THIS IS REALLY IT🤣)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 477 22
wenclair angst bc im mad at the world.
99.4K 1.3K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
53.6K 1.2K 18
OPEN ENDING/ DISCONTINUED?? π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 πšπš‘πšŠπš πš‹πšŽπš•πš˜πš—πšπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš•πš‹πšŽπš›πš πš‹πš•πš’πšπš‘πšŽ...
2.8K 87 9
Namjoon X reader one shot stories βœ”Requests open βœ”Mostly fluff βœ”Smut? βœ”Happy endings Started : 02/10/21 Ended : -