A Clean Slate

By XxdailyzxX

Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her... More

Info
Gone
Maybe He Can
Why Him
Dinner
Betrayal
Gathering
Mystery Man
*WRITERS NOTE*
Right?
Black
Wasted
Fuck You
Dash
Tesoro
Betty
Free
Frightened
Go On
Popcorn
Bitch
Manhole
Alleyway
Weirdo
Timmy
Snoopy
Poison
Beatrice And Sharol
No
Thud
Chihuahua
Mama?
Dream On
Loved
Men In Suits
Mission
Hospital
My Girl
Jet
Crack
Woman
Paper
Storm
Candy
Deliciae
Suprise
Goodnight
Bride And Groom
Fault
Surely Wrong
Dissapear

Messed Up

6.9K 147 163
By XxdailyzxX

"What the hell" he says as he pushes me off him. I fall back onto the floor. Ouch.

"Go to your room."

I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he yells as his mom and dad come into the room.

"Ace what did you do?" His mom says as she runs up to me.

"Ya, what did you do?" I repeat what his mom said.

"Bitch"

"Bitch" I say, mocking him.

"I've got her from here mom" he says as he grabs a hold of me and drags me up the stairs.

I look at his mom and give her a smile. I then look at his dad, anger was written all over his face. My smile fades and I look at Ace. He looks exactly like his dad when he's angry and that scares me.

We reach my room and he tosses me in. He then walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Turn on that show of yours" He barks.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"My god, you're like a child" He says.

I roll my eyes as he grabs the remote and puts on his show.

I lay on the floor as I feel Dash lick my face. When did he come in?

I stay on the floor for a good hour or two just talking to myself.

I get up when I hear a light snore. I walk into the bathroom and grab the makeup bag. I walk over to sleeping beauty and pull out some eye shadow. I pick the brightest color of purple and bring the brush up to his face.

Before the brush can touch his face he grabs my wrist and slams it onto the bed.

"Don't you dare" He says in his sexy husky voice.

"You're smexy," I blurt out.

His eyes imediety open and a smile appears on his face. His smile is a cute contagious smile making me smile at the sight of it.

"What else do you think of me?"

"Oh you know. The basics. Cute, weird, creepy, oh and I can't forget th-". I get cut off as he pushes me off the bed.

And I'm the baby?

"Don't ever call me any of those things again."

  "Alright cutie" I say. A remote gets thrown at me shortly after.

"Thank god. Your show sucks." I say as I turn on Teen Wolf.

My door bursts open and someone enters. "Dash" I yell as he's about to attack.

"I thought you were in here." the man says.

"Oh, and who's this cutie?" He says, looking at me.

"Nobody important." Ace says coldly.

I get back on the bed and throw a punch at him, hitting his shoulder. Ace looks at me unamused and looks back at the tv.

"How the hell are you still alive?" The guy says as he looks at me in shock.

Huh?

I get under the covers and ignore the question. I see Ace send him a glare. The guy sneaks his way towards me and sits a couple inches away from me. As he slowly scoots towards me I scoot back. We repeat this until my back hits Ace.

I scoot away from him and run into the guy. He smiles as he puts his hand under the blanket and lays his hand on my thigh. I quickly jolt away and knock into Ace again. This time he looks down at me then at the guy.

"Get the fuck out of here." Ace yells at the guy.

The guy jumps up out of the bed and runs out.

"Thanks," I whisper.

"You owe me" He says with a smirk as his blue eyes sparkle.

"I don't owe you anything" I say as I get up and walk to the bathroom to pee.

I close and lock the door behind me.

*Aces POV*

Fuck shes beautiful.

She walks away and goes to the restroom.

I want her more than anything in the world.

I want to hear her moan my name. I want to be inside her and fuck her so hard she wont be able to walk.

Of course I have my sluts to keep me entertained but there is no match for what she does to me. She can literally do nothing and still be the sexiest woman. There's no doubt that I fell for her but god I fell harder than I thought I could ever fall for someone in my life.

My thoughts quickly fade away as she exits the bathroom. She plops herself on the bed and buries herself under the covers like always.

Usually any woman that sees me begs for me to fuck them but this girl is differant. I would only fuck her with her given concent.

I've never been a man scared of anything but ever since she came into my life I hate to admit it but im scared. I'm scared I'll lose her. I've already messed up once and I don't want to mess up again.

I focus my gaze back onto the tv. Whatever show she called it, its fucking good. I hear a ding on my phone and grab it. I see its from one of my sluts. The message read "I'm bored" with a tongue emoji. I set my phone down and don't respond.

I've been on my longest streak without sex sence I was 18 and it was driving me crazy.

I needed something.

I picked up my phone and told her to get her ass over here before I change my mind.

I get up and look at Malia who was fast asleep snuggling Dash.

I leave and go to my room. My slut showed up a couple minutes later.

********

"Fuck" I groan as I cum in her mouth.

"Leave now" I bark

"Come on Acee you didn't even please me" she wines.

I roll my eyes. "Leave before I kill you" I bark. She stays put. I pull out one of my guns in my nightstand. I cock it and point it at her face. Only then does she get up, grab her clothes and leave my room.

I get up and start a shower.

Fuck I messed up. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

I hop in the shower and and let the water run down me. "Fuck" I say as I punch the showers glass wall. I continuously swing until the wall shatters. I hear my door burst open and I hear Malia yell "Are you ok." I don't respond and let the water run down my body soothing me.

I hear the door knob to the bathroom door rattle then open. I see a towel get thrown onto the floor. "Go," I grumble.

I hear footsteps get closer. I peek my head out of the shower and see her walking with one of her hands over her eyes and the other feeling around to make sure she doesn't knock into anything.

She probably should have used her foot so she did not trip over anything because that's exactly what she did. This girl tripped over the towel she threw into the room.

I quickly grab her waist before she completely fell down onto the shards of glass on the floor.

Her hand was off her eyes and you could now see her tightly closed eyes. "Don't open your eyes" I say as I pull her up onto her feet.

I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist.

"You can open your eyes now" I say.

She slowly opens her eyes and gasps at the sight. She then looks at me. "Are you ok?" She asks. I nod at her and walk out of the bathroom.

"Stay in there for a second" I say as I pull out some boxers and a pair of dark gray sweatpants and slip them on. "You can come out now" I say as I sit on my bed. She bursts through the door and quickly walks over to me. She grabs my hand and pulls it up to her revealing my bloody knuckles.

She sits beside me and starts to pick at it.

"What the fuck" I yell as I yank my hand away.

"Do you not want me to get the glass out," she says in a serious tone.

I look down at my hand and sure enough small shards of glass are sticking out. I huff as I hand my hand back to her. She grabs it once again and starts to pull out the shards of glass.

Her concentrated face is so cute.

"What" she questions still focused on my hand.

"Nothing" I say.

Hope y'all like this one. I might post another one tonight it all depends cause we have family over that I don't get to see often.

If I don't post again I hope you have a good night.

*Not Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.3K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.1M 29.1K 78
~COMPLETED~ *Not edited* "Be careful what you wish for little one. Because a tiger never backs down from a challenge." He whispers hoarsely, his tone...
24.3K 576 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
9.9K 407 51
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking, but his devilish sm...