✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

By KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... More

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
8 . Beauty of the holder
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
11 . Let it sail
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
19 . Obstacle
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
24 . Heaven (M)
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
30. Test to prove
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
33. Nights of the white flower
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

18 . Announcement from Royals

497 40 4
By KSBBAA18

Next day

Jimin woke up and looked around because he was sure that the prince was with him last night but he woke up alone. He adjusted his robe, covering his exposed chest and shoulder before looking for the prince. He remembers everything that happened last night...

They had that.

It wasn't much but for Jimin, it was enough to get from the prince himself. He can say that it was a part of the Prince's love for him.

Jimin walked out but saw no one, he thought ..of negative things until he saw the royal servant walking towards him.

"Oh, Jimin! You are awake. The prince was asking for you." Jimin gulps and holds his neck to walk past the servant. The servant stared at him weirdly but shrugs it off before walking away.

Jimin walked to the hall room where the roof wasn't done yet and the light was shining through. He was awed at the scene until his gaze landed on the figure who was staring at the sky. A small smile appears on Jimin's face as he walks to the person.

Yoongi averted his gaze from the blue sky to Jimin who was looking beautiful this morning. He was glowing, under the bright morning light, his skin was radiating and he looked flawless in every way possible.

"Looks like you had a good night." Jimin giggles when he reached Yoongi and Yoongi instantly pulled Jimin closer to him.

"I was with an amazing person...so yes, my lord. I did have a nice night." Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. He loves it when Jimin play along with him.

"We should be heading home now. I have arranged a meeting with the ministers." Jimin hums and excuses himself to get dressed.

Jimin somewhat was a little upset because of how much he wants to live here with the prince but the prince has his own life and like as always he will be the king.

"And a king needs a suitable queen..." Jimin mumbles before sighing and approaching the room.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /

Later that day, as Yoongi said he held a meeting with the ministers about his decision about the throne and things.

"My lord, are you certain about your decision? If you need more time then we might reconsider-"

"There's no need for that anymore. And yes, I have decided to take the opportunity and be the king on this week." The ministers cheered within themselves. They were waiting for this moment and now it is time.

"We will have a feast tonight! In honour of our new king!" One of the ministers announces being super happy.

"Yes, indeed. Do as you please." Yoongi allows and stares at his soon to be ministry.

On the other side, Jimin stood outside, he has listened to every word they said and a small smile tugs on his face.

He decided to walk away and stay in his room because soon he will not be close to the prince anymore, so might practice that from now.

A few hours later, the maids served him his meal and he asked the prince if he will join him tonight.

"I don't know, Jiminie. He has a party with the ministry tonight." Jimin nod but forced a smile on his face.

"Thank you." The maid ruffles his hair before walking out. He stared at the meal before looking away and hugged his knee.

This feeling...this feeling is ...sad and empty.

With that when Jimin fell asleep he didn't know and the night passed like that.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The next morning, when Jimin woke up..he felt weak because he hasn't eaten anything from last night. He turned and was met by a beautiful, flawless face. A smile immediately appeared on his face as he slowly removes the bangs away from the face.

Soon the pretty eyes start to open and blink a couple of times before smiling at Jimin. Jimin's heart fluttered and he leans closer, connecting their forehead.

"I have missed you last night." The husky, deep voice made Jimin shiver but he kept on making circles on the cheek of the owner of that voice.

"Me too."

"The maids said you haven't eaten the meal." Jimin nods.

"Why is that so?" A sigh leaves Jimin. He doesn't want to sound needy or seek out more attention than what he was receiving. But he missed the other and it felt so empty without him, that's depressing and Jimin hates that.

"I didn't feel like eating."Yoongi slowly gets up and leans on his elbow before cupping Jimin's face.

"You are going to be sick again." Jimin sighs again. He knows that his body will react if he skips or do anything risky but he was sad at that time so nothing seemed good in his eyes.

"Something is bothering you, love?" Jimin looks up at Yoongi and shakes his head. He doesn't want the prince to be worried about him because the prince needs to worry about a lot of things besides him.

"No, just headache." He lied because he doesn't want to say that he needed Yoongi last night.

"I'll call the doctor to help you with that." Jimin smiles and spreads his arms so that Yoongi can hug him which he did and Yoongi fell on top of Jimin.

"I assume you have heard about the announcement." Jimin nods with a smile. As much as he wants to ignore the fact that Yoongi will be the king because it is his destiny but Jimin doesn't want to be left alone as well. He has grown a lot of Yoongi that even if Yoongi leaves him for a few minutes, it hurts him.

"Congratulations, my lord, "Yoongi smirks and leans to Jimin's neck before started to kiss and suck there. Jimin can't stop him or don't want to stop him because he missed him and he needs him.

He loves Yoongi's touch...he loves it when Yoongi touches him, kiss him, hold him, hug him...everything he loves everything which relates to Yoongi...

He loves Yoongi.

"Jiminie?" Jimin snapped back to reality when he saw Yoongi staring at him the whole hovering over him.

"Yes?"

"I asked will you do me the honour to be there when the orientation begins?" Jimin blinks a couple of times.

"Do you want me there?" Yoongi chuckles.

"Of course, I do. I need you there." Jimin smiled and fold his arms around Yoongi's neck to bring him down so that he can kiss him.

"Then I shall do what my king wishes." Yoongi smiles as Jimin leans in again for another kiss which Yoongi didn't disappoint him.

Even though Jimin knows that he will be questioned and everyone will be disgusted by his presence at the ceremony but as long as it will please the one who loves him and he loves, it didn't matter to him.

"Is something bothering you, petal?" Yoongi asked when he didn't get enough response while kissing the younger.

"No...I was thinking how should I dress on the day of the ceremony.."Yoongi smiles and leans closer to snuggles close to Jimin's neck which made him giggle.

"I will talk to mother because she likes to dress you up before." Jimin gasped at that proposal.

"Do not bother the queen with such an unnecessary thing, my lord!" Yoongi chuckles and gently lift Jimin's chin to kiss his nose.

"That won't be a bother to her. She would love to dress you up, making you pretty for me." Jimin blushed at how the prince was behaving right now.

"My lord.." Yoongi hums in response. Yoongi likes how Jimin acts around him. So shy and cute but sometimes he becomes shameless.

"Can I make a request now?" Yoongi leans as Jimin touches his face.

"Anything, petal." Jimin didn't waste his time and slightly brush his lips on Yoongi's cheeks.

"May I get another kiss?" Yoongi smiled slightly before leaning back to stare at Jimin and pressing his lips on Jimin's plump ones.

This time, Jimin respond and slightly licks the bottom lip of Yoongi's to let him know that he wants more. But Yoongi breaks it before staring at Jimin with lust in his eyes.

"You are such a needy boy," Jimin smirks as well.

"Just for you, my lord~"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry for delaying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
51.5K 1.8K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
19.4K 615 28
" Park Jimin? You say..." " Yes, Sir! " Interesting" " pardon? Sir" Continue reading to find out Started: May 13, 2021 Ended: Oct 31, 2021 6/4/202...
51.8K 4.4K 46
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅📕 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢... 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝... 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗�...