Beintehaan Ishq💕

By roswords

He loves her beyond this world but she is unware... She flies freely in the sky because she know he is there... More

Ye ladki pagal hai😁
Ek main aur ek tu(flashback)
Tera hone laga hoon💕
Sana- The cutest
Can't see you in pain
jab bana ussi ka bana💕💕
School to College
New day, new Siyappe
Basketball match
Tu hi toh hai💕💕
Boyfriend???
Love and drunk💕💕
Caught or not??
Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye😘
Suhana Safar😘
Who is She??
Changing Scenerio
Lie???
Heartbroken💔
Angry???
Regret??
Trapped???
Rainbow🌈🌈
Sana's plan💕💕💕
Together??
Jealousy
Understanding love??😘😘
Realized or not????
birthday plan💕💕
Keh du tumhe ya chup raho💞
Mere sath tum raho💕💕
Pyaar ka Asar😘
Rehna hai tere dil mein
Can't stay without you😘
Rehna tu pal pal dil ke pass😊
Lagg ja Gale💕💕
Na tere bina lgda jee😘
Dekha ek Khwaab💕💕
Problem in disguise
Tarasti hai nigaahein
Mel karade Rabba
Her fears
Pain and Shocks
We shall over come
agar tum sath ho
Teri Khushi ke liye💕
Recovering??
I will never let you fall
Where is Sana??
Tough times
New start
Jeena isi ka naam hai
Tere sang yaara💕💕
professional commitments
Pammi ji is back😊
Revealations
Sana's sudden question
Marriage preparation
Tu meri main tera
beintehaan Ishq💞
epilouge💖
new story

Is Sana kidnapped?😧

2.5K 283 19
By roswords

Next day Sana was feeling better but Sid still did not allow her to get up from the bed, he didn't went ito his office and took care of her the whole day he made her do some simple ankle exercises and pressed her ankle time to time a little, Sana got board and insisted him to see some a web series to which he agreed so they spent rest of their time watching web series and playing games.

Other day their family  arrived and Sid apologized them for not able to take proper care of Sana to which they scolded him for blaming himself as it was Sana's own carelessness.

Day passed and now Sana's final examination were approaching only month was left, she was preparing hard for it because she want to get good marks to make Sid and her family proud. Sid was helping with her preparation. Along with her exams her birthday was coming too and she was really excited for it as every year Sid gives her best suprises and she was so she was eagerly waiting for it too. Now only two days were left for her birthday.

"So, how's the preparation going on Princess" Sid asked entering her room.

"Good Sidharth, almost preparation done hai, just last revision is left" she said stretching her arms and placing her head at headrest.

"Ummm... Tired??" he asked pressing her forehead.

"Exhsusted" she answered.

Sid- Wanna go out??

Sana- desperately...

Sid- lets go then.

They informed Pammi ji and went to their favourite Adda.

"Ahhh, feeling so relaxed, board exams are just too much" she said inhaling fresh air reaching their place.

"Don't take exam as a burden princess, try to know the concept instead of learning everything"  he replied.

She just hummed and lied on sands, Sid too joined her.

Sana- vaise is nanhi si jaan pe aaj taras kaha se aa gya?

Sid (laughed a little)- you were really looking tired and moreover I thought to give you a small treat before leaving.

Sana frowned listening word "leaving"

Sana- where are you going Sid.

Sid- Ummm... Delhi there is a important business meeting.

Sana- when?? (she asked biting her lips)

Sid- I will leave tomorrow its a two day tour.

Sana face fell listening this which Sid noticed

Sid- what happened?

"Day after tomorrow is my birthday Sid"

She wanted to say but kept quiet. She got up and moved near the water.

"Nothing" saying she closed her eyes to relax herself.

"How can he forget my birthday" she thought to herself but her snapped open in a realization.

"Sid can never forget my birthday, he must be planning suprise party for me, kullu you call me gadhi but I am not, you are trying to fool me na so lets play along"

"Kal kitne baje ki flight hai" she asked

Sid-Sid- Umm.. I have to reach airport till 12 noon

Sana- okk, main bhi aapko see off krne jaugi.

Sid was about to say something but Sana cut him in between.

Sana- please Sid don't say nooo.. Please please.
She said making puppy face.

Sid- ook..ok. fine... Chlna and abhi bhi chlo, its getting late you should sleep now.

Sana nodded while her eyes were glinting with mischieviousness. She threw some water at Sid and ran fastly towards the car while Sid ran behind her, she was about to get  inside but Sid held her by her waist and twirled her around making her giggle then he placed her on down but was still holding her.

Sid- where were you running sweetheart??

Sana- aaahhhann Sid leave na.... (she whinned).

Sid- not so easily, its time for punishment.

Sana- haaye punishment??

Sid- yes, you threw water on me so now I will throw you in water.

Sana gulped her saliva listening this.Sid picked her up and took her near the water.

Sana- hayee Sid nooo.... please... Amma

But didn't payed heed to her talks.

Sana- hayeee, Sid sorryyy, main aage se aapko nyi pareshan karugi, pakka wala promise. Aapko sari baat manugi, aapki sewa karugi. Please na Aapko meri kasam.

That was it Sid steps halted, he looked towards her, her eyes were closed and she was looking extremely cute. Feeling him steady Sana opened her eyes one by one making him smile he kissed her nose. He then took her towards the car, placing her down and they sat inside.

Sid dropped Sana outside her house, she insisted him to come along but he refused saying Rita maa is waiting and he also had to do some packing.

Sana- I will help you in packing.

Sid- Thankyou so much princess but its ok, you go and rest now, agar tu packing mein help karegi then toh I can't see my things getting packed anytime soon.. (Sid added chortling)..

Sana- Siddd... not fair, here I am offering you help and you are making fun of me. (she whinned)..

Sid- Aww, just joking princess, but in serious note, go and have rest now..

Sana- ok, byee, Good ninni.

Sid- gud night princess (he said kissing her forehead)

Sana entered her house and directly went to her room. she plopped on her bed "Sid, you are trying to play with me bur what, you don't know is you I am not easy to befooled. tomorrow will be fun". she dozed off thinking this.

Next morning, Sana was chirping, she went to Sid's home with excitement. she wished Rita maa and went to Sid's room but her face fell a lite seeing his bag packed..

Sana- packing done Sid?? ..

Sid turned towards her "Yea, done.. you are ready to go right, we are just about to leave, Driver uncle will drop you home  back. ok..

Sana was now loosing her hope Sana- Sid, aapki ticket... " She asked biting her lips 

Sid looked towards her and said "Yaa, its in left drawer, please dede na nikal ke"

.. Sana nodded and immediately checked the right drawer, ticket was indeed there.. She introscept it properly to see if its real or not.

Sid- arrey Sana kya kr rhi de na jldi..

Sana- umm.. haan, here (she gave him the ticket)

Sid got a call and he excused himself

"Yarr Sid na sach mein bhul gye birthday mera,how can I find out if this meeting thing is real or not, ummm yaaa, Daksh, Sid's P.A, he must have all details about Sid's meeting, she nervously called Daksh.

Sana- Hey! Mr. Daksh, how are you, actually I...I wanted to ask... yaa, what's the schedule of Sid's Pune meeting..

Daksh- Yes sure, it will start at 4 pm.

Sana- ohh, okk thanks. She immediately disconnected the call.

"Sid sachi wala bhul gye"
She was on verge of crying when Sid entered

Sid-  chle princess..

Sana just nodded sadly. Sid hugged Rita ji and went with Shehnaaz, Sana was quiet during the whole journey which was so unusual of her. Soon they reached airport.

Sid- ok then bieee, take care princess. (he said hugging her while she just hummed.)

Sid- what happen, you are looking so gloomy gloomy. (he asked raising his eyebrows)

Sana- vo...vo aap ja rhe ho na, so I will miss you. (she lowered her eyes)

Sid- Aww princess, I will come soon (he kissed her forehead) now let me go else I will miss my flight.

Sana smiled slightly and nodded she went back towards car with sad face..

She entered her house, Pammi ji and Rita ji who were sitting there frowned seeing her sulken mood.

Pammi ji- tujhe kya huya itni sad sad hai???

She looked towards them and started crying making them worried. They moved to her.

Rita ji- kya huya bache?

Sana- Sid..Sid chle gye.. (she said hicupping)

Pammi ji- offo tu bhi na, Sid humesha le liya thodi na gya hai aa jayega prso tac.

Sana-  but kal toh nyi honge na
Pammi- phir kya huya meri laddo, kal konsa.....(something her mind) ohh....ab samaj aaya, kal meri princess ka birthday hai.

Sana nodded with a long pout "and Sid bhul gye" she again started crying...

Rita ji- naa meri bacha, aane de usse uski ache se class lungi uski mein, tu tension mtt le hum tera birthday bhot grand way mein celebrate karege.

"unke liye cake bhi nyi rakhugi" Sana added "baat bhi nyi karugi unse"

Pammi ji- Arrey Sanu usse itna kam hi hota hai bhul gya hoga beechara.

Sana- vo nyi a bechare, gande hai..

Rita ji- acha chl ab rona band kr.... Hum thode der pdd le fir hum teeno shopping pe chalege bss...

Sana- shopping, really,(she wipes her tears) ok then main jldi jldi apna kam kr leti hu.

Saying this she sprinted to her room.

She studies for some hours and then she along with Rita ji and Pammi ji went for shopping. She bought many things, Rita ji and Pammi ji tried to lift up her mood and she laughed with them but deep inside she was still sad as Sid has never done this before.
They even had their dinner out. Reaching home she directly went to her room and dozed offff....

***********

She was feeling peacefully but continuous jerks were disturbing her sleep, she could even hear some noises of someone's talking..

"Yaar, ta..lk slowly, I...am sleep..ing" she murmered....

She lazily opened her eyes feeling another jerk....

"Am I dreaming, mera room ka design kaise change ho gya?? and why my hands and legs are tied" she thought.. ,she got up suddenly as a realization dawned upon her.... She was not in her room, she was in a car while her hands and legs were tied...and two person with their face covered where at front...

Sana-heyy!! Who are you?? Where I am?? Tell me.. Stop the carr...

Person- Miss you are kidnapped....

Is Sana really kidnapped, what will happen now, stay tuned

Please Vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.1K 7
Heavy hindi smut down there
411K 49.8K 106
I am always obsessed with school love ...though it's immature , it is the most beautiful phase of life..♥️ So here is a beautiful teenage crush story...
49.1M 1.9M 65
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop hi...
221K 12.2K 50
[BOOK 1 IN PREERAN SERIES] ***** The Karan Luthra, the ruthless Mafia King. He gives no mercy to his traitors, only one word, Hell. He doesn't believ...