Highest ranking| 1st in Romance on 23/05/18
"You can't force something like this upon me!" I firmly restated my point. This man was hard to figure out. He was oddly sarcastic and unemotional for a man who represented a company who advertised themselves as amicable.
"You know; I'm not forcing you to do anything. Although, your other options aren't very promising. I bet, very soon Ms. Carter, you will stand right by my side and smile for the world, no negotiations." He remarked, a serious yet threatening tone lacing his voice.
"I don't take orders from annoying snobs like you, Mr. Norman!" I countered confidently while maintaining eye contact.
"Then I guess I'll have to add that to my agenda, teaching you to take orders." He snapped back. My nails unconsciously dug into the palms of my hands.
* * *
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop him.
* * *
Please do not read if you expect perfection!
Book cover by me.
Edited n rewritten: 2019/2020
- Chapter 1: A vague start.
- Chapter 2: A frightening request.
- Chapter 3: An absurd request.
- Chapter 4: A confrontation turned engagement.
- Chapter 5: Him.
- Chapter 6: Storyline.
- Chapter 7: Heart wrenching arrangements
- Chapter 8: The dreadful knot.
- Chapter 9: That Mr.
- Chapter 10: And now his Mrs.
- Chapter 11: The fake honeymoon
- Chapter 12: The fake honeymoon 2
- Chapter 13: Dealing with the devil
- Chapter 14: Dealing with the devil 2
- Chapter 15: Baby steps
- Chapter 16: Try to be virtuous
- Chapter 17: Cloudy with a chance with you.
- Chapter 18: Don't take a peep.
- Chapter 19: That unknown truth.
- Chapter 20: She has something to say.
- Chapter 21: So, she came up with an idea.
- Chapter 22: The glue effect.
- Chapter 23: Dashing and sulking.
- Chapter 24: A head and a shoulder.
- Chapter 25: Two can play that game.
- Chapter 26: A jump to the other side.
- Chapter 27: A swim within memories.
- Chapter 28: Nightmare and a fever.
- Chapter 29: What happened to him?
- Chapter 30: Care and a piece from the past.
- Chapter 31: That memory with two legs.
- Chapter 32: The past and present puzzle.
- Chapter 33: The first step closer.
- Chapter 34: Pillow talks.
- Chapter 35: Him, her and I.
- Chapter 36: A pack of cards and a deal at hand.
- Chapter 37: A lipstick and a pair of sneakers.
- Chapter 38: Because fun is not outdated.
- Chapter 39: Only the violent taketh it by force.
- Chapter 40: Feelings and... could it be...
- Chapter 41: Whiskers on... you know who.
- Chapter 42: New desires and a certain peach lips.
- Chapter 43: The trick of a small black dress.
- Chapter 44: Wives and what they do for their husbands.
- Chapter 45: A broken heart and a leg.
- Chapter 46: Protocol Mr. Sunshine.
- Chapter 47: Protocol Mr. Sunshine 2.
- Chapter 48: Flowers from a stranger.
- Chapter 49: May the best woman win.
- Chapter 50: Walls that have been built.
- Chapter 51: If only we could read minds.
- Chapter 52: Love alert!
- Chapter 53: Love alert 2
- Chapter 54: More than a fling.
- Chapter 55: I love you.
- Chapter 56: I love you 2
- Chapter 57: Sweeter than jelly.
- Chapter 58: Merry merry go round.
- Chapter 59: The past that haunts.
- Chapter 60: A bun in the oven.
- NEW BOOK, RED!
- Wattpad Block Party!
- YOU ASKED, NOW I WANT TO GIVE!