Erased Memories (TFP)

By _error_1010

"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LI... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
A Special Message From Enigma-Chan feat the TFP crew.
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue

#26

372 17 24
By _error_1010

ENTRY:10/7/2021

A/N: ENIGMA IS BACK OK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I-I...I was writing the one-shot stories...XD

---

Optimus and the team went back to base. Jack safely arrived too, though the poor boy received one hell of a scolding before getting sent home via groundbridge. The Prime wanted to say something, anything...but he couldn't.

Or well, the team could not speak...because of a certain femme getting pissed off. Ioa was glaring daggers at Smokescreen, cracking her knuckles. The latter felt a massive change in temperature and he looked towards Ioa.

Big mistake.

"Now, dear Smokescreen-"

"I-I can e-explain-"

"DID I ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK!?" Ioa snapped, pulling the rookie's car door wings.

"A-AAH! B-Be c-careful!"

"You speak another word and I'll rip it off, dipshit." Ioa growled, gripping the wings tightly. The angry femme took a harsh breath before she exploded, chewing the crap out of a certain blue, red and white mech.

"WHAT IN PRIMUS'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING!? WE ARE FRAGGING AUTOBOTS! WE ARE FRAGGING TASKED WITH THE JOB OF PROTECTING THEM! LETTING THEM TAG ALONG WHEN THERE'S CONS AROUND, WHAT IN ALL OF CYBERTRON'S CITIES NAME WERE YOU THINKING!?" Ioa roared, gripping the rookie's shoulderplates as she shook him violently.

"I-Ioa..."

"I'M NOT DONE YET! WHEN I'M OVER WITH MR. IDIOTIC YOU'RE NEXT, PRIME!" Ioa bared her teeth, growling at the Autobot leader. Optimus took a step back, allowing his sparkmate to continue her words and staying out of the way.

The rest of the team merely watched from the sidelines, not daring to come near an angry Ioa.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"IF JACK HAD DIED, WHAT IN FLYING FRAG'S NAME ARE WE GOING TO TELL MISS JUNE!? HOW THE FRAG ARE WE GOING TO TELL THE OTHER KIDS!? HUH!?" Ioa seethed, glaring holes onto the mech. Smokescreen went silent, the poor bot was so close to leaking lubricants.

Sighing, Ioa finally released the young mech and groaned in her servos.

"I'm too old for this!!!" Ioa said, speed-walking towards the training. She was absolutely pissed and the energy was building up. If she doesn't release it soon, she's about to commit a real murder.

'I have yet to deal with the alternate reality and they pulled this stunt, FRAG THIS!'

With a roar, Ioa pulled back her fist before pitching forward. A blue Energon formed in her servos and was released, resulting in the whole base having a mini earthquake as it shook. Ioa's fist was sizzling but she paid no attention, exhaling loudly and panting audibly.

With another sigh, Ioa dragged her servos over her face, trying to calm herself down. She turned around, ready to head back to the main hangar when she saw the rest of the team were right in front of her, all having a surprised look. Setting her optics on Optimus, she clicked her glossa and called him over.

"You, here. NOW." Ioa demanded. Optimus gulped and stepped over, eyeing the femme warily.

"I-Ioa-"

"Shut up. I'm giving you two damn options; either you fight me or I'll strap you down and perform a live surgery. Take your damn pick."

"I-Ioa-"

"Fine, we'll do both." Ioa said, summoning an Energon prod. With a flash, Ioa clashed the long device onto the Prime's arms. Optimus jumped back, not believing the situation.

"I'm n-not fighting you, Ioa!"

"Well, you think I got a damn choice?! I'll beat your fragging aft just to prove my damn point! Now get back here!" Ioa roared, charging at her sparkmate.

She still loved him...she was just really pissed at Optimus, that's all.

"I-I'm sorry!" Optimus yelled, jumping away and evaded the femme medic's attack. He flipped over and slammed a servo onto her chassis, but Ioa got hold of it and twisted it, sending Optimus flying behind her and onto the wall. The Prime smacked right onto the concrete wall, groaning a little as he tried to get his bearings back.

"Ugh...W-WAIT!" he had not been able to duck in time when Ioa tackled him, pinning him onto the ground and she pulled her fist back, ready to land it square on his face.

"I. WIN." Ioa seethed, releasing her hold on Optimus. Dusting her servos, Ioa gave the Prime a cold look before directing it to the team.

"I don't give a damn what are you guys' opinion on me. The next time y'all make another decision about me without my consent, I'm making sure the walls have an indent of your body, understood?" she said, growling a little. The angered femme stalked off to her room, leaving everyone dumbfounded in the training room.

.

.

.

"I-I deserved that..." Optimus hissed, getting up slowly. Ratchet was about to help him stabilise when he saw the Prime's wounds were healing by itself, courtesy of a certain mad femme.

"SHE CAN DO THAT!?" The team said in unison.

"I didn't know about this either... wait- It was Lightblade that fought with you, not Shadowglyde! Oh boy, you're so screwed old friend." Ratchet said, patting the Prime's back. Optimus fought the urge to groan as he stood up.

"I-I...need a word with her...excuse me..." he replied, limping slowly towards the room they shared. He came into a dimly-lit room and saw Ioa sitting quietly on the berth.

"Ioa..." he breathed out, optics softening.

"I'm still angry at you, don't talk to me."

Sighing, the Prime sat down on the berth before slowly scooting towards the femme, trying to reconcile with the steaming femme. He gently took her servos but she swatted them away, huffing.

"No touching."

"Ioa...I'm sorry...please don't be like this..." Optimus pleaded, leaning on her shoulders. If anyone was there to witness, they could only describe the scene as the Prime trying to please an angry cybercat...and it's not going well.

"You told me to stay put, while y'all go out and risked your own lives. I don't give a damn, don't talk to me." Ioa huffed, lying down on the berth, facing away from the Prime.

Optimus sighed and took a VERY BIG risk. He grabbed hold of the femme's shoulders, pulling her from behind and into his embrace, bracing for her retaliation as he tried to send his emotions through the bonds.

"I missed you...so...much..." Optimus mourned, snuggling into her neck cables and planting kisses on her helm. Ioa blushed heavily, not ready for this tactic.

"D-Damn it, Optimus! This is not fair!"

Ah, his plan worked.

Smiling, Optimus straddled the femme in his laps, locking his legs with hers as he snuggled deeper. Ioa whined for a moment before she stopped resisting, sighing loudly into his embrace. A few agonising moments later, she turned around and hugged the Prime, though the medic was pouting.

"This is not fair."

"I'm sorry, but I love you too much." Optimus apologised, placing another kiss onto the femme's lips. Ioa sighed, relenting and submitting to his love.

"You have no idea how much you're affecting me, Optimus..." Ioa mumbled, playing with his digits. Optimus leaned in, shifting a little and stroking the femme's helm with a gentle touch.

"Trust me, it is you who's got me all tangled up. I'm...so sorry for making you feel inferior...I-I ...I just didn't want to lose you again...every time after you used your powers, you would pass out and go into a long stasis... I'm afraid of the day that you won't come back to the land of living..." Optimus said, hugging and taking in his lover's scent. Ioa's optics softened at his explanation.

"Yeah...I know. But, I'm still your teammate sweetspark. I'll be honoured to always help you guys, so don't lock me away. In fact, I've gotten better with my powers. I'm training with Shadow and I'm getting better." Ioa said, taking his servos and kissing it, smiling a little as she continued explaining.

"I don't like fighting, but I need to constantly train in order for me not to receive the backlash. I uh- also need more Energon. Don't worry though, I've replaced the cubes! I've never really left the place sweety, that's how I knew Smokescreen brought Jack along." She continued, leaning back and relishing in his embrace. The femme finally opened back her emotions and she sighed in delight, snuggling in Optimus's chassis.

"I missed you, big guy..." Ioa said, a stray tear dripped from her optics. Optimus wiped away the tear and gave her an Eskimo kiss, sighing slowly as he finally gets to be in touch with his lover's feelings.

"As do I, little one."

---

Optimus and Ioa went back out, having their relationship finally fixed. Ioa perked up suddenly and ran off, the Prime chasing her behind.

"Ioa-"

"Pick up the sword, Optimus." Ioa said, pointing towards the Star Saber leaning against the wall. The team raised an optic ridge at her demand but Optimus said nothing, silently obliging. He gasped as the sword glowed to life. Optimus went into a trance-like mode, unnerving the team besides Ioa.

"What's wrong?" Ratchet said, worried at the sudden silence from his leader. Ioa placed a digit to her lips and explained quietly to the team.

"He's receiving a message from Alpha Trion." Ioa said, winking at the team.

A/N: HEYAAAAAAA!

Okay, so um as I mentioned up above, I didn't update for a while due to me busy with the one shots! I swear I had sleepless nights for the stories and I can't wait to share them! Anyhow, thank you for all the love and support for this book! You guys are the best! 

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
165K 4.6K 26
After a GroundBridge malfunction, the kids find themselves warped to another dimension, where everything is switched for them. They find that the Dec...
657 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
2.1K 208 10
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...