My Stepbrothers

By minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

SIX

5.4K 197 12
By minluvr1

Y/N surely enjoyed her time with TXT. If she doesn't know who they are or notice the glances between her step-brothers and TXT and the constant texts exchanged she would have believed in their acting.

She clearly enjoyed the show acting innocent.

All have their on motive to be nice with someone, some with good and some with bad.

She got the idea of what are they up to when she saw the glares of many girls wherever they are. 'typical fangirls'. Well it will help her for gaining attention. She mentally thanked for their stupid plan.

TXT wasn't as famous as she thought. The University is consist of 3 buildings and they three are like different institutions. Only very few have classes in other buildings. Apparently Y/N is one of them with her step-brothers. TXT is only famous in this building.

Guess she would have to find another bait in other buildings. Ahh acting innocent would take more time than her usual style as a badass.

TXT bid their goodbyes for their next classes leaving Y/N with glaring girls around. She leave cafeteria instantly search of a library for spend her free period. She saw Jimin gaze following her.

Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the storage room. She didn't protested it seeing it's just a girl.

There were another three girls waiting. 'Ohh the bullying drama' . She mentally sighted and wore a scared innocent mask. "H-hi".

" Who are you? And why are you with our oppas?" One of the girl asked in a irritated yet angry voice. Y/N fighted with the argue of rolling her eyes.

"I'm  sorry." Y/N whispered acting as about to cry. The girl beside her squeezed the spoken girls shoulder, making an eye contact with her. The spoken girl sighted.  " You can go. Don't see you near them again ok?". 'Ohh softie' Y/N mentally cooed.

As  she was about to open the door it flung open on her face make her  land on her butt. The person who open the door looked her wide eye frozen on the spot.

Y/N felt something flow from her nose and saw it was blood. It doesn't hurt much. But when the girl who threatened her earlier came immediately and covered her nose with her scarf and inspected her face with a concern look.

She felt something warm inside her.   " Are you okay? " It only took the three words to make Y/N burst in to tear. The girl panicked and hug her.

"I'm not okay" Y/N sobbed in the unknown girls embrace. She herself don't know what is happening to her.

"I'm really sorry. I-I didn't know." The girl open the door was looking at Y/N with guilt and worry. She was about to cry.

"Let's take her to infirmary." The girl who dragged her spoke. Y/N stood up with the help of the girl holding her. She felt dizzy. The girl squatted  frond of her. " Get on. You might feel dizzy". The girl carry Y/N piggy back to infirmity accompanying the rest four. The nurse treated her.

"I'm sorry. It was a mistake." The girl who open the door apologies. Y/N shook her head. " It's okay." She showed her cute smile with now bandaged nose.

" Actually I'm new here and I didn't know anyone. I was seated beside Huening Kai. He introduce me to the others. I promise I didn't know-" Y/N was cutoff by the girl who warned her. "It's okay actually there are many girls who are head over heels for them. They never payed attention to anyone even though they behave very politly to everyone. So we were just jealous. It wasn't our intention to hurt you."

"It's okay. By the way My name is Lee Y/N. Nice to meet you." Y/N extended her hands with her smile. "I'm Hwang ye-ji." The girl who threatened introduced.

"I'm Choi Jisu. Call me Lia." The girl who dragged her indroduced.

" I'm Shin Ryujin." The girl who squeezed Yeji's shoulder earlier indroduced."

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong" the girl who was with them spoke.

"I'm Shin Yuna. I'm really sorry I didn't knew you were there."  The girl who open the door indroduced with apologies.

"I will forgive you only if you give me a tour to the university. I'm still new, you know I don't know anyone here." Y/N said with her adorable pout and puppy eye which melted the bullies instantly.

" Ahh why are you so cute~. Chaeryeong whined which resulted
Y/N's sweet giggles.

Y/N soon became one of them in that one day. She truly and whole heartily enjoyed their company. She could be herself with them. They don't know what she is, they are not judging seeing her vulnerable side. They are only seeing who she is and it made her happy. Even when her nose pain her heart felt happy.

Little did she know the upcoming commotions because of her little wound.

Time skip

Y/N returned to BTS mansion after her classes. She had to gave Carl a long explanation about the band-aid in her nose. (He is very protective over her even though he doesn't know who she is.). So for avoid further explanation dramas she wore a mask when entered the mansion/ home.

Jin,Namjoon and Hoseok were having a small meeting in the couch when she entered. She suddenly felt nervous under their intense gaze. So she ran to her room without giving a glance.

She spend her evening by cleaning the wound, taking shower, checking updates, doing homework (both mafia's and uni's), and at last taking a nap.

She woke up when she heard a commotion from downstairs. She took a peek and saw all her brothers are presented in the living room. Hoseok was yelling in the phone and maknaes were looking down. Yoongi was sitting eyes closed like sleeping. Jin and Namjoon somehow had same mixed  expression of surprised and disappointed.

She stood there awkwardly don't know what to do. Finally decided to join when she heard her name and her stomach grumbled for food.

She entered the room with a questionable look. Hoseok literally jump on her startling her. "How are feeling? What did they did to you? Does it hurt? " He Pooled her with questions filled with worry. It made her weak for the second time.

Before she could answer him Jin also joined him. He dragged and seated her in the couch beside Namjoon and leaved the room made all dumbfound.  All eyes were on her made her feeling small. Jin suddenly came with a first-aid box.

Whole BTS's blood was boiling sawing her bruised nose.

The maknae looked her with guilt. They didn't expect to feel like shit while seeing her hurt.

Silence swallowed the mansion while Jin treated her wound. Only her hisses were heard. Which made a heavy feeling in others heart.

" How are you feeling now?" Jin asked breaking the silence after finishing treating.

" Thank you. Much better now." She replied with a sweet smile.

"What happened?"  Hoseok asked again.

"Ohh it was an accident someone suddenly open the door when I'm about to open it which result it to hit in my face. She immediately took me to infirmity don't worry." She assured her with her charming smile.

" I'm hungry did you all had your dinner?" She asked breaking the silence and the tension that were building up.

So they headed to the dining table with a rambling Y/N which cause Namjoon smile.

"Do you know I have many friends now. I am usually social awkward but today I made so many friends. First I made friend in my first class maths with my seatmate named Huening Kai. He introduced me to his other four friends during lunch. They are known as TXT and they are very famous. They were a very good company." Y/N explained her day in dining table to no one specifically. The hyung line gave the maknae line knowing look while the mention of the name of the certain boy and group which they well aware of.

" The accident occurred after they leave. And do you know I have 5 nice friends because of that. The pain worth it." She said with a nod.

"Don't you know to keep silence while eating?" Namjoon asked with a hidden smile.

"But I wanted to share it to anyone and my mom is not here. So  I am sharing to you all." She replied with a pout.

Namjoon chuckled. " Okay okay. Do you take your medicines today?"

"Yes! I took it!" She exclaimed with proud which made him smile even more.

Even though no one knew Jimin made a secret enquire on the incident happened that day before going to bed.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for my poor English

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.7K 21
Kim Y/N has a nice personality, she is willing to help anyone, she is also beautiful. She has a best friend, Yuri. Yuri helps Y/N a lot which made Y...
27.2K 813 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
153K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
103K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...