Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

153

1.2K 56 0
By AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Here Babygirl." Mommy says as she hands me todays line-up

1-Alyssa Naeher
14-Kimora Heath(C)
7-Abby Dahlkemper
12-Tierna Davidson
19-Crystal Dunn
8-Julie Ertz
10-Rose Lavelle
3-Sam Mewis
23-Christen Press
13-Alex Morgan
11-Catarina Macario

We're playing Australia today in the Quarter-Final of the World Cup and the match is being played at AT&T Stadium in Dallas

Thankfully FIFA required all stadium's to be grass pitches.

We beat Denmark in the Round of 16 4-1.

Thankfully FIFA rescinded my first yellow card that I got for taking my shirt off in the Norway game so I got to play in the Round of 16 match and I had all four assists.

Mom, Mommy, and Mama had a goal each and Crystal scored as well

"I can't wait for this fucking game to be over." I mumble.

"I know Baby." Mommy says then she brings me into her arms and holds me until we get to the stadium.

After the bus stops everyone grabs their bags then we get off the bus and head to the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I put my stuff down in my locker then I open my bag and grab my jump rope.

Once I have my jump rope I follow the girls out to do the pitch inspection then I stand off to the side and do my normal skipping routine with the jump rope while listening to music.

"What's wrong with Kimora?" I hear Syd ask.

"Today's just a bad day for her and Kyra." Mama says.

Today's the day Mama A and Mama I were born.

"Just let her have some space." Mom says.

After 15 minutes I stop doing jump rope thing then I follow my teammates back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker, put my long, curly, raven black hair up in a ponytail, put on my socks and put on my red and gold boots.

After my boots are on I head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my Red jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

After the last minute talks are over we are told to head to the tunnel so Nala and I head to the front of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so Nala and I lead our team out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in a line and stand in silence for the Australian anthem.

When our anthem starts, myself, most of the starting eleven, and most of the ladies on the bench all take a knee.

After our anthem plays we shake hands with the refs and the Australian team then I do the coin toss with Sam Kerr.

Once the coin toss is done with I head to our bench, do our team huddle, then I lead Nala to the bench.

"Stay here." I say

Nala yips and smiles at me so I scratch her head then jog to my position on the field.

"COME ON BUBS." Mom shouts as the game kicks off. "YOU GOT THIS."

In the 10th minute Sam Kerr runs at me so I shuffle backwards while waiting for her to make a mistake and lucky for me she does.

Sam takes a heavy touch that gets away from her then we both sprint to the ball

I get there first so I meg the Aussie striker then I head up field.

Chloe Logarzo is the next Aussie to get to me so I do a few step overs then, as Logarzo tries to steal the ball, I nut meg her as well, spin round the Australian, and keep sprinting up field.

Steph Catley closes me down next and since we're in the Aussie final third I act like I'm going to cross the ball which causes Catley to jump in the air to block the ball.

While Catley is in the air I ball roll her then dribble past her and sprint towards goal, but right before I get to the 18 yard box I see Alanna Kennedy closing down on me so I quickly shift the ball to my left foot.

Once the ball is on my left foot I swing my foot back then side foot the ball between Mackenzie Arnold and the post and into the goal putting us 1-0 up.

When the ball hits the back of the net I stop running then walk back up field to my position.

As I'm walking upfield I look up and see Mama and Mommy speaking to my teammates and I'm pretty sure it's to tell them to not feel hurt if I don't celebrate with them.

Once everyone is back onside, the game restarts.

In the 34th minute we get a free kick deep in our own end so Alyssa takes it.

I walk up the sideline while looking at the keeper then I subtly motion to Alyssa to put the ball in front of me.

Alyssa acknowledges me so I start making my way towards the space as the ref blows her whistle.

When the whistle blows Alyssa launches the ball ahead of me so I easily lose my defender and run onto the ball as it bounces ahead of me.

Once I have the ball at my feet I look up and see a few girls streaming into the box so I cross the ball into the box and watch as Mama heads the ball past the keeper putting us 2-0 up.

"Whew." I mumble then I walk back to my position so we can restart the game.

The rest of the first half is a bit slow so when the ref blows her whistle for halftime it's a good reprieve from the boringness.

During halftime I sip on my water while lazily petting Nala.

Once halftime is over we head back onto the pitch and get ready for Mama to restart the game which happens moments later

Five minutes after we restart the game I earn a free kick on the edge of the area due to a foul by Ellie Carpenter

Once the foul is given I grab the ball then line up to take the free kick.

Some of the other girls come over to take the free kick, but I tell them to fuck off.

Eventually the ref gets the wall in place so she backs up and blows her whistle.

The moment I hear the whistle I do my run up, put my foot through the ball, then watch as the ball rises over the wall then dips below the cross bar making the score 3-0.

When the ball hits the net I spin around, walk back to my position, and get ready for the restart of the game which eventually happens.

In the 67th minute we win another free kick in our half after Crystal was taken down by van Egmond so I decided to take the free kick.

When the ref motions me to take the free kick I look up and see space ahead of Mama so I boot it towards the space.

Once the ball leaves my foot I watch as the ball falls in front of Mama then I watch as she blasts the ball past the Aussie keeper making it 4-0.

After the ball hits the net I let out a deep breath then return to my spot on the field as the game restarts.

In the last minute of the game we win a corner so I walk around the box until Mama crosses the ball in.

When Mama takes the corner she floats the ball right to Mommy, who heads the ball toward goal, but it hits the bar.

The ball ricochets out to me so I volley it past the Aussie keeper and into the net making it 5-0.

When the ball hits the net I spin around and walk up field.

As I'm walking upfield I see the ball I just scored with get thrown to our bench for some reason.

Once everyone is onside, the Aussie's restart the game, then a few moments later the full time whistle blows.

The moment I hear the full time whistle blow I collapse to my knees, put my head in my hands, and let my emotions out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH." I shout into my hands.

"I got you MoMo." Kyra says as she wraps her arms around me.

"How are you here?" I ask as I put my arms around my sister.

"Plane." Kyra says. "I knew how hard today was gonna be for both of us so I came to you so that it'll be easier for us."

"Girls let's head inside and get away from the cameras." Mom says.

My twin and I nod then we stand up and quickly walk off the field, down the tunnel, and into the locker room.

"AHH." I shout then I pick up a random chair and throw it across the room.

"Hey." Kyra says then she pulls me back into her arms. "Stop."

"I want them back." I say as I try to fight my tears. "I want our Mama's back."

"I do to MoMo." Kyra says as she strokes my hair. "I do too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
380K 9.1K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
209K 4.1K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
35.5K 720 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...