Prince Charming, Wait, Who?

By danananagirl

"I'm sorry" He said while hugging me. "Why? Why are you doing this? Why are you breaking up with me?"I asked... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Fighting For Him

Chapter 13

673 18 3
By danananagirl

Chapter 13

Emily's POV

Waking up in the morning after last night is a pain. Talk about hangovers. It sucks. While I was opening my eyes there are two weird things I notice. One, I was in an unfamiliar surrounding and Two, I am with somebody in my bed right behind me, hugging me from the waist.

"Goodmorning babe" A husky voice whispered in my ear. He kissed the crook of my neck and I shivered. "Goodmorning" I said still not facing him for obvious reasons. I'm sure I look like crap with my hair going in many directions. He hugged me tighter like he was afraid that I'll leave him anytime. "Aren't you touchy this morning" I said while leaning in to him. He chuckled as he kissed my shoulder and said "How can you be not touchy if you're with the most beautiful girl in bed?"

I turned to look to face him and he literally took my breath away by kissing me full on the lips. I pulled away and covered my mouth blushing slightly "I haven't even brushed yet"

"I don't care babe" With that he kissed me again and I didn't pull away instead I kissed back. Oh gawd. I'm beginning to be addicted to his kisses. Its not totally wrong because he is my boyfriend. We both pulled away to breathe in some air. "Your kisses are very addictive. You know that right?" He said and I laughed. He looked at me questionally and I peck him in the lips. "Thats what I was just thinking" We were about to kiss again when my stomach started to growl. He chuckled and I  blushed in fifty shades of red. "Looks like someones hungry" he said.

"Shut up" I said while standing up. "Come on. Im hungry" I said while pulling him.

---

We made our way to the kitchen where we saw Matt, Kyle and Quinn laughing and joking. Then I saw Brody helping Hailey cook. A sort of pang hurts my heart but I quickly dismissed it. Why do I have to be inlove with

"Morning Emily" said Kyle while he took a sip of his coffee."Morning" I answered back happily. I missed Kyle. He has the mature aura in him and to say that he is the youngest in a matter of minutes.

"Morning Emy Baby." Matt said hugging me from behind. I didnt even notice him coming. "Morning Matty Patty." I said while giggling. I saw Brody tensed and so did Ralph. I would understand if Ralph would go all jealous mode but not Brody. Whats wong with him?

Matt finally let go of me noticing the tensed atmosphere. "Okay. Awkward" Matt whispered.

Talk about awkward. No one really spoke and Hailey was the only one who was making noises while she beated the egg and flipped over some pancakes. And thats what you don't see everyday. A beautiful angel cooking pancakes. She looks like a whole other person.

Then Brody finally spoke. "Morning Princess. Morning Ralph." Ralph nodded and went to beat the egg. Then there I noticed his bruise in his chin. "Ohmygod. What happened to your face?" I said while stepping closer and I cupped his face where the bruise is. He winced from pain and  then I remembered the fight last night. "Wait. Dont answer that. I'm sorry." And I am. I shouldn't have kissed him. I'm such an idiot for doing so. Even though I'm being a hundred percent honest that he is the hottest guy. I know that Ralph is hot too. I can't help it. Ugh. I'm such a freaking SLUT. 

"Don't be" He said while looking at me straight in the eyes. I looked away quickly before I blushed at the intensity of his eyes.  He must've because he continued on what he was doing.

"You should put ice on it"

"Sure thing, Maybe later" He said while beating the egg putting it in a bowl. "No. Not later. I said now." I said sternly. "Hey Hailey, Is there ice in the fridge?"

"Ofcourse Shitface. Its in the freezer. Theres an ice pack beside the ref" She said while still continuing what she was doing. I put the ice in the ice bag and gently  placed it where his bruise is located. "I'll do it" He said. I gave the icepack to him and I wentmy very OWN little angel. Who was not looking anywhere but his empty plate.

"Hey." I said while pulling a chair.

"Hey" He said without sparing a glance at me. Oh look his talking to the plate.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. What wrong with him? He was okay a while ago. We were kissing and all that.

"Nothing." He said still not looking at me. " I wont know whats wrong if you wont tell me" I said while putting my hand in his.

"I said nothing!" He half yelled and half whispered while he stormed out of the room. Okay seriously. Whats up with him? All the chatting and the bickering all went dead and I was suddenly left with my mouth hanging wide open. Then Quinn suddenly sat beside me. "Go after him. He's just sulking because you paid more attention to your to PRINCEs." He said motioning to Matt and Brody. "Oh crap. You're right. How can I be so stupid?" Stupid is not really the right word. Bitch is.

"You think? Who would be in a right mind to let her BOYFRIEND see him nurse another GUY? And to top it all. Nurse him infront of her BOYFRIEND" She said while putting emphasis in the words BOYFRIEND and GUY.

"I'm such an awful person."

"So go idiot. Go after him." Quinn said.

With that I ran and went in the room and surprise, surprise, it was empty. I searched Haileys house and it wasnt easy. It was hard considering her house was a freaking mansion. What is it with rich people and their mansions? I looked aimlessly then I saw him. Sitting by the  big swimming pool, looking like a lost puppy. I hugged him from the back while I sat where he was between my legs. "I'm sorry" I said. And there's no answer.

"Babe? Talk to me please?" I pleaded as I kissed the crook of his neck but there was no reaction at all. 

"Are you that mad at me?" I asked again. "You're not gonna talk to me again?"

"So are you breaking up with me? Is this the end? I thought you said you wont leave me? I thought you said you won't hurt me. Its officially our first morning together and we're breaking up?" I rambled on and on. And still no answer.

"You're killing me please." I said hugging him tighter. And with one swift movement I was moved to his front and now I was now straddling him. He hugged me and he put his head on my shoulder.

"I won't break up with you dummy. I was just-" He said and he stopped like words failed him.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you" He said still not removing his head. "Its just that I was fucking jealous"

"I'm sorry too." I said. He finally looked at me. And there I saw an angel looking completely utterly lost. "I promised I wont hurt you didn't I?" I nodded while I peck him in the cheek. "Can you please not hurt me too. I might die if you hurt me" He said while looking at me with pleading eyes. "I promise. Cross my heart" I said while putting my right hand on my heart forming a cross.

We looked at each other and he leaned to kiss me. And it was a big mistake.

Whoosh. SPLASH!

We both fell in the pool. We both laughed and swam into our hearts content and after a while Kyle, Matt, Quinn, Gina, Hailey, Brody and Jared entered the the pool room when did Jared came here?  They both looked at us and Hailey raised an eyebrow. "So you found the swimming pool"

"Pool Party?" I said while hiding at the back of Ralph. Hailey smiled like she just had a great idea. 

"Yeah! Thats awesome but first you have to change your clothes. You look like a wet ugly duckling." She said while tugging Quinn and Gina. I followed them but stopped infront of the boys. "There are spare shorts at the second room to your left. It's my brother's but he rarely comes home so help yourselves." They nodded and we girls followed Hailey to her room.

***

"Shitface! Whats taking you so long we're all ready!" Hailey yelled. Then I heard a voice talk, maybe it was Gina considering her squeky annoying voice. "Maybe she killled herself"

"Are the any other swimsuit available? Its freaking revealing it doesn't suit you. Which is bad" I said while looking at myself in the mirror. "If you look like me you must have looked effing hot which I doubt. Get out of there or we're leaving"

"Ugh. Fine!" I went out and all them looked at me from top to botton and their jaw dropped. "I told you it doesnt suit me." I said while I cover myself. I was wearing a two piece bathing suit which my  boobs are pushed up to its limit. Its an america flag swimsuit with stars, stripes and the colors white blue and red and its show a hell lot of skin. "You look sexy" Hailey said while she tugged me out of the room. Okaaay. WHy did she act all friendly and all? We were about to enter when he stopped at the door. "Ralph's jaw will be paractically floating in the pool when he sees you" Quinn said and I groaned. "Okay, we're going to do a hell of an entrance. Ofcourse me first then you decide who'll enter the next. Got it?" I groaned again and Hailey entered the room. "I'm next" Gina said while she entered. "Goodluck sugar" Quinn said while she entered. Oh crap. This will be one hell of a entrance.

I entered the room and I saw five shirtless guys swimming by the pool. Quinn and the girls sitting by the pool. And as I enter all eyes suddenly were on me. I saw all the guy's jaw dropped and they all gulped. I heard Jared say 'God, Bless America'. Ralph and Brody smacked his head in the same time. I chuckled at that and Ralph made his way towards me and hugged me from the waist. "You look damned sexy babe." I blushed and he kissed me.

"Okay. We're still here you know" Hailey said while she jumped in the pool. I laughed and Ralph let go of me leaving his other hand hooked on my waist. "Yeah yeah Maedussa." I said whilst running towards her and jumping like a cannon ball. We all laughed.

After all the swimming and the joking we all said our goodbyes. Ofcourse Ralph took me home and now we're on the porch in the position we we're in yesterday. 

"So bye Babe. Pick you up tomorrow morning." I nodded and I was about to twist the door know when he grabbed my wrist. "Wont I get a goodbye kiss?" He asked while looking me with puppy eyes. How can I resist this guy?

I peck him in the lips and he raised a brow. "I want a proper one" He asked grinning.

"Oh you want a proper kiss?" With that I grabbed him and gripped his ass. His eyes went shocked and a smiled plastered on his lips. I brought my other hand on his neck and I kissed him. And fireworks started all over again.

As I lay down my bed there was something I suddenly realized Hailey was not really a bitch that I though she was. She is a bitch in her own way but she was just like that but when you got to know her she's fun to be with. You wont have any dull moments with her. DOn't get me wrong I'm still mad at her for kissing Brody but its all in the past. I don't want to admit this but I have to, I considered her my friend. More like FRIENEMY but still it has the word FRIENDS in it. Well sort of. 

Monday

A knock on my door woke me up and I groaned. "Five minutes mom" I yelled hiding myself  in my flowery blanket. Ugh. ITS MONDAY. Another week from hell starts. Five minutes will be worth it. I was about to continue sleeping when someone knocked my door again. I chose to ignore it. I heard the door open and the bed shifted. "Morning babe." He whispered and I jump and fell on the floor. "Heater, Geezer, Sweeter than a big large burger! What are you doing here?" I asked as I rubbed my butt. Fu-- what a wake up call. "Your mom let me in. But your dad can be a little scary." I chuckled and went to kiss his cheek. "Let me guess. He showed you chainsaw"

"Yup. And he threathened that if I hurt you his going to cut my balls with it" I laughed "We don't want that to happen, do we?" I said and he kissed me on the lips pulling me by my waist. "I like your bed" He said through my lips. I was now straddling him while kissing him when Daniel [A/NEmily's little brother] came in. "Emwi! Bweakfast is rweady." Daniel said running in between us while I jumped in shock. "What are wou dwoing?" Daniel asked. I blushed while Ralph chuckled. "We're playing house. She's the mommy." Ralph said pointing at me. "Cwan I join?" Daniel asked while he hugged me tight. "Maybe later Danny. Come on Let's eat breakfast." I said.

We all went down not before I took a bath and dressed up with my black tank top and a skinny jeans. I put on my grey converse.

"Morning Honey" My mom said while she set up the table excited. Well its really obvious that she's excited that I got a new boyfriend.

We all ate happily but not normally considering that Ralph is here. My mom cooked a lot. I swear Ralph would explode if this keeps going. She kept asking him to try this and that. And Ralph kept eating and saying that my mom's cooking is delicious. At first my dad kept glaring at Ralph but after a few minutes they talked about football and they both talked and talked. 

After breakfast we went to school and I was so relived that we're not the new gossip . Instead they say there's a new girl who's hotter than Meagan Fox and to my surprise they say its a dentistry student. But that didn't stop people when they saw Ralph and me walking hand in hand. Stupid Ralph wants to hold my hand. Ugh.

As second period starts, there was  knock on tyhe door and the professor signalled the person to come in. And when the person entered its like a goddess suddenly entered. It must be the new girl. She was beautiful. Wait, beautiful is not the right word. Its more like GORGEOUS. She has a jet black hair and hazel nut eyes like mine. She has a perfect complexion not like mine which was pale white. Her lips were shaded with pink lipstick and she looks like a freaking model model. When they look at the new girl they gasped and they all suddenly looked at me. Okay. Whats with them?

"Hi everyone. I'm Madison Baltimore"

'They own Baltimore Estate.'

'Yeah they are the richest family in this state'

'Duh, They own almost everything here'

"Class, QUIET!" The professor yelled. "I'm sorry Ms. Baltimore" The professor apologizes. Huh. 

"No, Its okay." She said. She scanned the room and her eyes landed on mine and she smiled happily. Well, happily as in she smiled ear to ear. Okay. Weird. But she looks cute that way. I wonder when will I be as pretty as her. Well, Rich people are beautiful.  

She whispered something to the professor. The professore nodded.

All the guys sighing dreamily excluding the Hudson brothers and Ralph who were actually getting a little bored weel except for two of them. How do I know exactly? Because I regretfully looked at Brody who was sitting beside me and was staring at me intently which I blushed from and when I looked at Ralph. Ralph was glaring at Brody who I didn't notice has his arm at the back of my chair.

"Emily." The professor called me snapping me out of my reverie. "Yes Ma'am?" I said.

"Could you please show Ms. Veronica later the school."

"Sure thing." I said while I smiled.

She smiled warmly at me and she went to sit at the front of my chair. Hope she isn't a bitch like the others.

Second period went by fast and now its lunch time. "Hey Madison" I said while I made my way to her desk which is full of guys.

"Okay guys. Break it up. Give her some space"

"Emily. You too look freakishly alike" Jared said.

"No we dont look alike. She's prettier."

"Hey, Emily" She said while she hugged me tight. "Its really you" She whispered and I just barely heard her.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh? I said How are you?"

"Oh. I'm fine. So can I see your schedule?" She gave me her schedule "We all have class together except for Chemistry 121 whis is last period"

"Okay." She said as I give her back my schedule. Two muscular arms suddenly wrapped me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Come on babe. I'm starving. Brody and the others are waiting outside.

"Sure thing." I said and I suddenly remebered Madison. "Hey Madison. This is Ralph. Ralph meet Madison."

They both said hey to each other.

"The boyfriend?" Madison asked.

"Yep"

 "So Mads, I was wondering why not go lunch with us?" I asked while ralph played with my hair. I glared playfully and he chuckled.

"You called me Mads. Thats sweet. And yeah sure thing" Madison said while she got ready to leave. " So where are we going?" she asked.

"To the cafeteria" I said dramatically like batman. Yeah I like batman! andd raised my right arm.

"To the cafeteria! Lets go Batwoman!" Brody said as he raised his right arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you're expecting more Brody scenes. But I promise the next update which will be tomorrow or the next day will have lots of Brody scenes.

I hope you've seen the new cover. I know its a bit plain but its the best I can do. If you want you can make me one and if I like it. I might juse it. <3

So what do you think of Ralph? He's so adorable right? Hihihi~  *Sighs dreamily*

Anyway. Sorry it's short. The next update will be looooooooonger than this. I promise. And I never break a promise. So you definitely need to comment on what do you think about the story so far. 

And I would really really apreciate it if you recommend this to your friends and all. I'm not really asking them to vote comment and fan. I just want them to read it. And you will make my dreams come true if you did that. :))))

And by the way. I'm changing the DESCRIPTION of this STORY and I'm creating a new story it's called The Girl Who Makes Love Advices But Never Been Inlove. I'm debating if I'll post it now or wait for Prince Charming, Wait, WHo? To be completed. 

So Take care EVERYONE. KEEP READING :)))  

Sooo. TEAM BRODY or TEAM RALPH?

LOVEYOU ALL MY READERS <3

-NIKI <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 18.1K 55
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
28K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
1.3M 55.1K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...