Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 34

6.9K 437 42
By Anjanaa31

Arnav and Kushi got ready for office. Arnav had already scheduled some of Aakash's work to Aman and himself.

It was Afternoon -

Arnav was going through the project along with Aman seriously. They both are making preparing presentations for the next meeting. Arnav was so determined to do something. Finally after completing the presentation Arnav breathed relief.

Arnav thought ' How come this Aakash is dealing this much pressure on him ? This is so tiring '

Looking at Aman - Aman this is done for now. You go and check with the production.

Aman gave a slight nod - Fine sir. I'll go and check with the production and submit the details to you.

Arnav nodded his head and Aman went from there.

Arnav closed his eyes and all that could appear was Kushi's smiling face. A cute smile appeared in his face also.

Opening his eyes he took the intercom and gave a call to Kushi. As soon as she picked....

Arnav - Kushi to my cabin Now......

He sounded dead serious that Kushi didn't even responded and was already on the way to his cabin.

She came inside his cabin and saw him who was sitting on his chair with his eyes closed. She frowned and went near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What happened ?

Arnav opened his eyes - You came...... Come here.

Kushi moved closer and as soon as she was near his chair, He held her hands and pulled her on his lap. Kushi gasped with her wide opened eyes.

Arnav - Hi......

Kushi who was still in shock frowned and shook her head. She got up only to be pulled back in his lap again.

Kushi - What are you doing Laadgovernor ? This is office. Leave me.

Arnav - Chudail kahiki..... What black magic did you cast on me ?

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - Then..... Every time I close my eyes only you are coming in my mind.

Kushi shrunk her eyes - What are you blabbering Arnav ji ?

Arnav pouted - Iam not blabbering. Now a days Every Hour, Every Minute, Every second...... Mere dimaag mein Bhas thum hi thum ho ( It's only you in my mind ). Why so ?

Kushi melted hearing his words and blushed a little.

Kushi - Shut up Laadgovernor. Leave me. I have work.

Arnav nodded No with his naughty smile.

Kushi - Arnav ji please...... What if anyone come to your cabin ?

Arnav - So that's your problem..... Ok then.

He opened his draw and took a remote and locked the door. Kushi gasped.

Kushi - When did this happen ?

Arnav - Now problem solved.

Kushi shook his head and sat silently.

Arnav - Kushi....

She crossed her arms and sat there with her annoying look.

Arnav smirked - My sugar lips....

Kushi closed her eyes tightly to prevent herself from blushing.

Kushi - Aap Laadgovernor hi teek the......

Arnav tightened his hold and turned her towards him - Laadgovernor is on leave now.

Kushi laughed and wriggled in his hold - This is not our room. Remember it.

Arnav - So...... Can't I romance with my wife ?

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Arnav....

Kushi scrunched her eyebrows.

Arnav - Call me Arnav. Just Arnav.....

Kushi - Not now. But I will try in future.

Arnav closed his eyes feeling her close to himself.

Arnav - I have never experienced a feeling like this. I feel as if Iam flying Kushi. I don't know how to explain..... I feel so anxious.

Kushi laughed.

Arnav - Kushi I am missing you like hell. I mean, you are near me, but even then I didn't feel like. I don't know why but I want to hold you always like this.

Kushi laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck - Hold me then...... Who is stopping you ?

Arnav - You only. Stop wriggling and sit quietly. I wanna love my Wife.

Kushi looked at him smiling widely and sat silently enjoying the moment. Arnav scrolled his phone and played a song. Kushi smiled and rested her head on his chest listening to the song quietly.

Arnav smiled wrapping his arms around her.

Kushi - love you.

Arnav - Love you too.

Kushi smiled with a thin layer of tears in her eyes. Arnav kissed her temple.

Kushi received a call on her mobile. She attended that.

Kushi - Yeah Hello....

*********

Kushi - Thanks. Bring that tomorrow on the address I gave you.

*********

Kushi - Thanks.

She smiled and cut the call.

Arnav - Now what have you done ?

Kushi - I have asked Something for our poolside. It is ready and will be delivered tomorrow.

Arnav rolled his eyes - Kushi....

Kushi - Bhas Bhas..... This is last.

Arnav shook his head.

Kushi - Shall I go now ?

Arnav nodded No - Stay.

He was about to say something when his phone buzzed then.

Arnav sighed while Kushi laughed. He looked at the caller and saw it was Aakash.

Arnav grinned and attended the call and put it on speaker.

Arnav - Hi Aakash.

Aakash - Hi Bhai.

Arnav - Meeting completed ?

Aakash - Yeah. It's going to get wrap in next two days.

Arnav - So you will be here in Two days. Ok then. Complete your work soon and come. Ok.

Aakash - Ok Bhai. Is everything going good in office ?

Arnav - Yep. All good. You come soon.

Aakash - Fine Bhai. Bye.

Arnav - Bye Aakash.

Arnav - Darling tell me one super duper destination for honeymoon.

Kushi looked at him wide eyed - What ? Are you serious ? Iam not going on any honeymoon now.

Arnav - Haawww...... Why ? Why won't you celebrate Honeymoon with me ?

Kushi blushed and looked down - Iam going.

She was about to get up but he held her firmly.

Arnav - Answer me..... Why won't you come Honeymoon with me ?

He asked tucking her hair tendrils behind her ears.

Kushi blushed - Woh mein..... Hum...... Hume Woh.....

Arnav looked at her blushing face and laughed out loud.

Cupping and kissing her cheek - Ok ok..... Don't get nervous. I was planning honeymoon for Aakash and Anika. They need that. Don't you think...... ?

Kushi bit her tongue - Oh.... Ok ok. For them..... I thought......

Arnav - For us ?

Kushi nodded her head.

Arnav smiled - I think we have bonded that much, that Honeymoon is not compulsory right away. We can go later.....

Kushi smiled.

Arnav - But why are you not willing to go Honeymoon ?

Kushi - No no..... Nothing like that. I thought, just now you are settling in office. We shouldn't disturb your work flow.

Arnav - This is so silly.

Kushi rolled her eyes - It may be silly to you. Not me....

Arnav - Whatever.....

Kushi cupped his cheeks - Arnav ji..... Are you upset ?

Arnav - My only wife is not willing to go on a Honeymoon with me. How do you expect me to be ?

Kushi - Nothing like that Arnav ji. I will go anywhere if I get to have you for myself. Do you know how much dreams I have ?

Arnav looked at her eyes.... He thought to play prank on her but seems like she took that seriously.

Arnav - If you didn't tell me then how would I know ?

Kushi - I want to be with you..... (She leaned on his chest and held his collar burying her face safely) Till my last breath...... Till eternity...... Humesha..... Humesha ke liye.......

Arnav kissed her hair - Kushi..... I was just playing with you. Why are you getting serious ?

Kushi nodded No - I made you upset right ?

Arnav - My Pagal Baby..... Do you know something ?

Kushi held his shirt in her soft fists.

Arnav - Honeymoon should be celebrated in a special place. A place where we both can be together. Some place where we can spend time peacefully...... Where we feel happy. Right ?

Kushi nodded Yes.

Arnav - Do you know what is the most special place for me in this world ?

Kushi listened to him silently.

Arnav - Our Room.

Kushi came out of the hug and looked at him with teary eyes.

Arnav cupped her cheek and pecked her lips - Kushi, I don't think any place in this world...... No London, No Paris, No New York can give me the happiness that we can feel inside our Room. The Room my wife decorated with all her hard work and efforts..... Our Room is the only place where Iam getting positive vibes now a days. All I need for now is just you beside me..... Place really doesn't matter Jaan. And In that case...... Iam literally celebrating my honeymoon everyday.

Kushi looked at him and tears made its way on her cheek. Even in all this she didn't miss his endearments for her.

Kushi - Sachi ?

Arnav kissed her cheeks again - Muchi....

Kushi smiled making him smile too.

Arnav - Oh no..... Now leave all this and tell me the place.

Kushi - I don't know.

Arnav - Goa....

Kushi - No.

Arnav - Cochin.

Kushi - No.

Arnav - That's my favourite place.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav - Ok fine. How about Manali.... ?

Kushi - Ok. My friend said it's good place. She had been there after marriage.

Arnav - Then done. We will make arrangements for them.

Kushi - How many days ?

Arnav - 15...

Kushi - Not enough.

Arnav - 20 ?

Kushi - Little more.

Arnav - A month.....

Kushi grinned.

Arnav - If it is a month then we can't make them stay at hotel. I heard some cottages are available there for people like this. We will book that.

Kushi - Super.

Arnav - Ok then...... Let's go and inform Nani.

Kushi - Chaliye.

Arnav and Kushi stood up and went to Nani's cabin. Nani was signing few documents then.

Arnav - Hi Nani.

Nani - Chote.... Aao beta....

Arnav - Nani..... We have made honeymoon plans.....

Nani looked at both and smiled like a mad.

Arnav - We have finalized Manali.....

Nani - Arey, why don't you decide something like Paris, Greece.....?

Arnav - For now Manali is enough. We will think about foreign trip next year...... Hein na Kushi.

Kushi - Yeah.

Nani - Ok if you guys decided. Then ok. But handover all the work to Aakash......

Arnav and Kushi bit their tongues realising their folly. They smiled sheepishly.

Arnav - Actually Nani.... We forget to say that, we have made honeymoon plans for Aakash and Anika.

Nani frowned - What ? For Aakash and Anika ?

Kushi - Haan Nani.

Nani - But bachon..... It's you who are married before four Months. And it's you who should go for honeymoon.

Arnav - Yes Nani. But more than us........ They needed this. All these days I have been ignorant towards Office and Aakash has done my part too. He has lost his happiness and drown himself in work. He is not getting to spend time with family. And if this goes on........ His marriage life will be at stake.

Nani looked at the guy before her silently.

Arnav - And hum dhono Ka Kya..... We both are already in so much and much love. And we both are already in our Honeymoon mode. So not necessary to go somewhere else. Hein na Kushi ?

Kushi blushed and rolled her eyes while Nani laughed loud.

Nani - Fine do whatever you guys want.

Arnav and Kushi smiled.

Arnav - Ok Nani. Bye..... Iam kidnapping my wife today. You take care of office.

Kushi gasped - I have work Arnav ji.....

Arnav rolled his eyes while Nani looked at her biting her lips.

Arnav - If you didn't come with me now..... Then Iam going to lift you in my arms....

Kushi pouted - Rakshash Laadgovernor......

Arnav - Chudail.....

Kushi stamped her foot and went with Arnav. He took her for a long drive. After spending some lovey dovey moments together they both went home.

Arshi room -

Kushi was setting the bed smiling to herself. She was blushing and smiling remembering Arnav.

While the person of thought stood at the poolside door admiring her face. Slowly he took steps towards her, hugging her from behind he kissed her shoulder.

Arnav - Jab thum blush Karthi ho...... Bohot Pyari lagthi ho..... And when I realise the blush is because of me and for me..... I feel so so so happy. I couldn't find right words to express my happiness. I told morning right..... I feel like flying.

Kushi held his hands. He turned her and cupping her cheeks he kissed her forehead.

Kushi - You have changed so much Arnav ji...... I couldn't believe that it is the same Arnav Singh Raizada that I met four months before.

Arnav pulled her closer - is it....? I don't feel like I have changed other than going office.

Kushi - No..... I don't feel like Iam living with the same Arnav I married.

Arnav - Mmmmm..... If you are saying so...... Then it may be.

Kushi - You don't feel it because this is what you are... The real Arnav Singh Raizada..... My So sweety sweety, Cutie cutie, Cary Cary Arnav ji......

Arnav - Iam honoured my Highness......

He dramatically bowed Infront of her making her laugh.

Kushi - Go and Sleep. I'll go and see Mami and come.

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - What do you mean by why ? Don't you want to inform her that we have planned to send Aakash Bhaiya and Anika to Manali.....

Arnav - Oh ok. Come soon.....

Kushi blinked her eyes and went to Mama, Mami's room. Mami was in utter surprise when she heard their plans. She happily agreed for it. After some talks she went to her room.........

She saw that Arnav had already slept, she sat beside him and ruffled his hair. She couldn't take her eyes off his innocent sleeping feature. She never thought that one day she will go through this feeling. She is feeling so shy to meet his mischievous eyes. She is shy to face him after their kiss...... Even now she felt her cheeks burning as she thought of their first kiss and his confession. She closed her eyes tightly to control herself.

She is very new to this foreign feelings, she wants to get used to this....... She wants to get used to his love and advantages...... For now she just wants to drown in his pampering. After few days, they can go to their honeymoon...... Because she don't want to spoil any minute of being loved by him. She don't want to upset him with her nervousness. That's the reason she denied going honeymoon with him giving some lame excuses.

Kushi - Rakshash.......

She chuckled and caressed his hair few more minutes and laid back beside him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.2K 25
Peep into it to see how Arnav's butterfly effect lead to Kushi
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
37.9K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
496K 23K 41
Peep in to know more.