The Surrogate

By Greyfictions

"I want to be a dad but I don't want a woman" Despite having everything one could ever Dream of he wasn't sa... More

1 YES,I AM SURE.
2 THE CONTACT
3 POSITIVE
4 MOVING IN
5 TANTRUMS
6 Re-Union
7- Not Your Slave
8- I care for you.
9- New Friend
10- Appointment
11- Am I wrong?
12- Tears of guilt
13 Pasta? or Burger?
14 Apology accepted
15- Yun?
16- Car keys
17- Change of heart
18- Inner conflicts
19- Trust
20- Hot flash
21- Shopping day!
Announcement-
23 - M..m..ommi..
24- Forehead kisses
25- My first love
26 - I told you
27- Bonding
28- Surgery?
29- Perfect family
30- Morning sickness
31- I am ready
32- Scared to love
33- Hidden talent
34- Pizza party!
35- painful past
36- Myself Yoo Bam!
37- Two inner demons
38- She is back?!
39- Leaving
40- can't afford heartbreak
41- family?
42- A broken mess
43- New Life
44- Mother
45- Small world
46- The choice
47- Family
48- The surgery
49- Vulnerable Confession
50-Not ready?
51- Finally!
52- Welcome Back!
53-Our
54-Soulmate

22- ASD

12.2K 646 53
By Greyfictions

"Yn will you please tell me what happened? You are freaking me out" Namjoon exclaimed from his seat, looking between the road and you.

You couldn't even look at him, your eyes were filled with overflowing tears which had blurred your vision completely. You had to constantly wipe them off to see how far you had reached.

"Pl..please...drive fast Namjoon......" You kept mumbling. "Please...Please be okay my baby...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You knew where you had to go so you directly ran to the room , clueless Namjoon following you behind.

"Ynnnn!!!" Lily ran into your arms the moment she saw you running into the corridor.

"Li how? What happened ? Where is Yun?" You asked looking around to see Jess and Lily's Mom also in the corridor, waiting outside . All their faces were stained with tears.

Namjoon was standing behind seeing all the new faces.

"Yn!" You saw Taehyung walking out of the room, he was in his hospital clothes wearing the white coat with his name tag clearly showing he was here as a doctor.

"Tae? Where is Yun?" You ran to him, you looked at him with pleading eyes.

Taehyung looked at you and then behind you , all the eyes fixed on him waiting for an answer including Namjoon. He was still sure what was happening but he could make out that Yun who is someone very close to yn, someone she cherishes more than herself was inside the room. All these people he didn't know except Lily were somehow related to him.

"Tae please tell me what happened to my Yun? I want to see him . Please let me see my baby" You sobbed, joining your hands infront of his completely helpless.

Devastated . That's what you have been doing ever since Taehyung called you about Yun and informed that he was admitted to hospital after suddenly collapsing in his school.

"Yn calm down please. This isn't good for you" Namjoon softly spoke trying to turn you in his arms but you pushed him rather harshly making him stumble.

"Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down when my baby is there . I don't even know how he is. How can I calm down when I know he has a freaking hole in his heart and anything can happen to him. How am I supposed to calm down??!!" You yelled in his face.

Namjoon froze seeing and hearing your sudden outburst . He was speechless , he didn't even know how to react. He just stood there dumb staring at you .

Thankfully taehyung took charge, he saw you weren't in your senses, he pulled you in a hug gently tapping your back.

"Relax Yn...relax Yun is fine, he is sleeping in there. He is completely fine" He softly cooed. Lily also came now softly tapping your head.

Taehyung felt your body relaxing, your sobs were dying down. He looked up and found Namjoon looking at him, his eyes not only confused but a very different expression. As if he was sad, sad that Yn pushed him away, that he wasn't able to calm Yn when Taehyung did it so easily.

When Yn was completely calmed, she got back her senses. She knew her Yun was completely safe because Tae told so, so she looked back at Namjoon who refused to look at her. She felt guilty. He was just being nice, he tried to help her but she pushed him away.

She wanted to say sorry but she had too much on her plate, she wanted to see Yun first, see it with her eyes that he was fine.

"Yun is currently sleeping so Yn and go in there and see and for now you all will just have to see him from outside. I can let only one at time" Taehyung informed and that was the cue for Yn to dash into the room not even bothering to say anything more than a small thank you.

Taehyung signalled towards the round transparent glass on the door for others to see, everyone moved closer to the door peeping in to find the small boy sleeping peacefully.

Out of curiosity Namjoon also took small steps towards the square window , he just wanted to make sure Yn was okay inside.

But what he saw inside was nothing he had expected .

His face scrunched into a frown when he saw the small kid lying inside, it didn't take him a second to recall the time he met him outside the mall.

How Can I calm down when I know he had a hole in his heart.

His legs felt wobbly as he stumbled taking a few steps with those shaky legs but thankfully taehyung was there to hold him.

It had been months but he could never wipe off the sweet innocent smile he had seen on Yun's face when he offered him his drink, those cute pink rosy cheeks , small grabby hands, he still had the clear image of his heartful giggle embedded in his heart. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What has happened to Yun?" Namjoon managed to ask after processing evrything.

Taehyung took his seat on the opposite of him in his cabin, you were still in the room while the others were waiting outside.

"Yun is suffering from Atrial septal defect (ASD) which means he has a whole between the walls of his two atria. "

Namjoon was blank, he had never heard of it before. "B...but how?"

"It is by birth hyung, he has it from the time he was born."

"So can't you treat it? You are a cardiologist afterall?" he exclaimed.

"It's not that simple hyung, the surgery is very complicated and also expensive. In almost 90% cases the hole constricts and then disappears as the child grows so the surgery is always the last option we generally opt for"

"So what about Yun? Is he recovering?"

Taehyung pressed his lips into a thin line before releasing a deep breath. "Unfortunately Yun's condition has worsened . And from what I saw today, I think we have to perform the surgery that too as soon as possible"

"Then do it! do it and save his life" Namjoon once again exclaimed.

"Calm down hyung, you are no one to choose anything for him, I have to talk to Yn first. She is the mother"

Namjoon's eyes widened .

"I know I am no one to tell you this, but you were bound to know it. Yun is her son. I also don't know much about it because yn never talked about it to me but she is his legal guardian. She raises him on her own, being an orphan she did not have any education qualifications so she did just random part time jobs and took care of Yun. In Fact the reason why she agreed to be a surrogate was the huge amount of money you offered. She knows that we have to do surgery sooner or later so she is saving up money for it. "

Namjoon slumped back in his chair . So much information that his brain needed time to process everything.

Yn was a mother? Yun was her son? Yun is sick? He has a fatal condition? Yn agreed to everything to earn money for his surgery?

Now Namjoon found himself in an awkward position . All the family members were present in the lobby, you were still inside. He didn't know if should leave or stay. Taehyung also went to examine all of Yun's records.

Should i stay? But I am wanted here?

Namjoon clearly remembered your face when you pushed him .

I don't think Yn wants me here. Why would she tho? She has her friends and family. Who am I ?

Texting Taehyung about his departure Namjoon quitely left the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------

Too much happening , you will know more about Yun in the next chapter.

Also we just need 24 more followers to reach 100 can we? 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay safe and healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 177K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
144K 4.5K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
102K 11.1K 76
In order to take away his father's shares, his husband colluded with his friend to set him up. A divorce was thrown at his face and he was forced out...
225K 7.9K 23
[need some editing] Him being a single dad but then she came into his life being his daughter's mummy... for him it was only a contract between them...