You Saved Me / A Jax Teller L...

By kenziehamilton1999

If I just left maby I would forget about you your touch and the way your lips brushed against mine your smile... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
update
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
hey πŸ‘‹ πŸ˜₯
SO!?

chapter 11

243 5 3
By kenziehamilton1999

             Sades pov.

    I pulled the gun from Jaxs hand it was a choice that I had to make . I left Jax stunned as I shot the teenage boy and his father along with his helper .

           I went in the van and shot the remaining three men . Guilt is what I  felt but I refused to let that control me not yet .

          I put all if the men in the van before starting it pressing go and letting it blow up . Everyone stood in shock wondering what I would do next . I got in Rossevelts police car and then rung the station . "Yeah there has been a car wreck on 322 Vanna road" .

          I got out before going to Rossevelt "you destroyed my family but you still came to save me and for that I am in your depth but right now I just want to take a shower" . I walked to my brother I felt numb all if the events where hitting me like I just got shot .

     I couldn't look at him I couldn't look at Jax I couldn't look at the boys I was a disappointment and I wished he would of just killed me . I starred at my bare feet . They had mud and dirt all over them . My brother went to hug me but I moved .

          "Don't ok you almost sacrificed your life for me and Jaxon he almost did the same things those boys almost died because of me I want to take a shower but it won't cleanse what has happened I killed and was rapped I....am...broken" .

              I sat in the car looking out of the window . I saw as it began to get dark it was night time and I was so wore out I should of been hungry I haven't eaten in about two days but I wasn't I didn't deserve food or life I didn't deserve none of it .

          Jax drove on his motorcycle and the kids drove with us . Thomas wanted me to hold him and Abel wanted to hug me but I couldn't not after what happened they almost died and it was my fault .

            "Sades will you be coming to my house" . I turned to Abel and I couldn't help but smile he seen me smile and smiled back . As soon as I became happy my mind came rushing in with thoughts of how much of a terrible person I was .

             I had to keep up the brave face though . "I guess if your dad is ok with it" . Able smiled we pulled up and I got Thomas out of the car as he laid sleeping in my arms .

           I brought him in gently laying him in his baby crib as Jax instructed me to do . "Here" I looked up as Jax handed me a shirt and his sweat pants . I smiled "I know its not much but I figured it could work for now" .

         I thanked him as he led me to the shower . I got in stripping after Jax left I looked in the mirror seeing all if the bruises I touched one but winced .

            "Damn it" I mumbled to myself getting in the shower . I let the hot water pour over my cuts and bruises occasionally I would feel a sting in my area but it quickly went away . I hoped everything was alright .

         I thought about going to see a doctor twommoro but told myself I would live through it . I thought about all of it everything that happened since I've been here in Charming .

          I closed my eyes as the water splashed softly on my face . I remembered the feeling of pain when I saw that stranger get ran over . I remember learning about him and getting attached I remember getting arrested and him blaming me for touching his kids I remember being rapped I remember killing the person who had rapped me I remember being scared when Jax and Remington where gone I remember wanting to die and turning myself in I remember it going backwards and my actions almost killing everyone .

            I remembered pain as I scrubbed my body . I scrubbed so hard I felt my skin might fall off . I washed my hair and tried to tell myself I was going to be ok but then the flashes of my life came into mind .

           I then remembered when my parents got a divorce before my mother died my father blamed my brother but I stood up for my brother and he blamed both if us I remember drinking every night as my brother did drugs I remember falling in love wanting to start over but my father killed my fiance I remember it all of it .

         I began crying i don't know how long I had been there but it was long enough that the water was cold it had been cold for awhile . I cried though and I didn't stop . Everything around me was silent as I sat in the bath crying .

          I was with all boys so I wasn't worried about anyone coming in until I felt the water drain and a towel wrap around me . I didn't stop crying though I couldn't . I was an emotional mess I looked up and seen Jax giving me a sorrowful look .

          I wanted to say something but I couldn't it hurt so much . Jax dressed me as I sat there crying helplessly I didn't mind the fact that I was naked to be honest I didn't think of it .

          When I was dressed i heard Jax say "she's good you can come in" . Remington came in and immediately felt worry . I wanted to stop I wanted it to go away but it didn't I couldn't stop and I didn't know how to .

         "Look at me" Remington said cupping my cheeks . I looked at him still whimpering . "You can't give in please you lost mom dad your fiance you lost everything don't let this destroy you because you have me please" . I hugged him taking deep breathes .

          "I will always hold on" those words where a promise to not only those men whom I would die for but to myself I would not give up not yet I would fight to the death and I would make that known .

            Hey guys I didn't read through this one either im really trying to post alot though so bare with me please VOTE I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
102K 2.9K 21
When a mysterious woman rescues Abel from a kidnapping and wants nothing in return, it gets Jax's attention. Then he starts finding out more and more...
96.2K 3K 23
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 π…πŽπŽπ‹πˆπ’π‡ π†π€πŒπ„π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 π“π„π€π‘πˆππ† πŒπ„ 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘š π½π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’π‘  𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑑 πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘–π‘šπ‘” π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ β„Žπ‘’ οΏ½...
71.5K 2K 30
Sons Of Anarchy Fan Fiction *** Adelade Patterson just moved back to her childhood home after college. She was finally getting away from her abusive...