Lost and Found

By lostpathsoul

This story is about the Royals. The families that come from lineage of the kings and queens. This journey wi... More

Note and Prologue
1. Meet Ranvijay
2. Meet Rudrayani
3. Ranvijay's first day in school
4. Rudrayani's bestfriend
5. Ranvijay is Pro
6. Cicatrix
7. Your pain is my pain
8. Weekend
9. Meet Maximus
Author's Note
10. Inseparable
11. Happiest birthday to prince
12. Dreams of golden future
13. Destiny's Swivel
14. Lost
15. Mirage of life
Author's note
16. Homecoming
17. The Half is missing
18. Gear up, Yuvraj
19. Glimpse of past
apology
21.Darkest night
22. Love at first sight
23. A friend
24. A shopping spree of love
25. fight or flight
26. Found
27. Rudrayani's Home
28. Meet in the prison
29. Ranvijay : The Savior
30. Rudra cannot leave
31. Thunderbolt
32. Fiancé
33. Priority
34. Face the Reality
35. Acceptance
36. Gonna fall in love
37. First flight
10k reads celebration
38. Return of the Yuvrani
39. still a disbelieve
40. First Decision
41. Bring it on
42. broken heart
43. Defend it princess
44. I am in love
45. Bleed red
46. get ready
47. Only you
48. I will come
49. Don't fall in trouble

20. Conquest

1K 38 0
By lostpathsoul

Ranvijay's point of view

I was thinking about what should I say to the royal court.

Rakshu was so excited for deciding my outfit for tomorrow's royal court meeting. Maasa had arranged all the royal outfits that I could wear for my first public appearance after 13 years. But rakshu had a final say in deciding what shall I wear. And I was fine with that.

On next day, as usual I woke up by 4.00 AM. I went for quick sprint running session.

When I came back, I saw maasa and rakshu sitting on my bed with hands folded in front and with a scowl on face and narrowed eyes.

I got it. They were not amused as I went outside the palace today also inspite of this big event happening today. I quickly went and bathed. And I wore the outfit that rakshu chose for me.

Maasa had brought me a unique jewellery box. She opened it. It had a stunning moti kantha in it. She softly gestured me to bow down as I stood in my heighted self towering her.

I smiled at my maasa and bowed down my head in front of her. She tied the moti kantha around my neck.

Maasa said, "This is our ancestral moti kantha Ranvijay. Your great grandfather used to wear this. And this saafa..." she said, " Ranvijay this saafa I am going to give you is also a special one. It's your babasa's. Here take this saafa." And with this she handed me my babasa's saafa.

A saafa is something that goes around your head. But if you ask me this saafa carries the pride of my family. This saafa that babasa carried with a great pride, today I will be bearing that pride for the first time.

I sat down and maasa helped me to get ready with saafa.

After I got ready I touched maasa's feet and directly went to babasa. He was standing in front of the window of his suite. I didn't say anything. I touched his feet and babasa said,

"son, speak with your heart, and think with your brains. And do remember we are there with you. Go, and conquer your battle."
I saw his eyes shone with pride. And I promised myself that I will never let that shine fade from his eyes and face.

I turned around to leave for the court but I saw rakshu standing there at the door smiling ear to ear, holding my mojari ( royal foot wear).

I came to her taking long strides and hugged her and I kissed her head.

My rakshu never leaves a chance to show me how much she loves me.

"All the best dada, I know you will win." Came the reply of my darling sister. I smiled at her. She dropped my mojari in front of me and wearing those, i finally left for the royal court hall.

All the court ministers were seated already. I walked in with my head held high. All ministers stood up and bowed down. I went to my throne and sat down.

To my surprise I saw, Surjeet was standing right on my left side. He had the confident look on his face. I could say he now trusts me. With this I turned my attention to the court.

One of the ministers announced to start the meeting. Another overly confident minister stood and said, "Yuvraj, without wasting valuable time of the royal court of jaigadh, let me come to point. We dont want royal family of Rathore's to continue to rule jaigadh. " two or three ministers spoke in unison as "yes, we agree!!!"

Without losing my cool, I asked in a deep but threatening voice, "may I know the reason for this rebellion? "

That minister smirked at me and said arrogantly, " we accepted you as our Yuvraj but you left your kingdom. Maharaj sa soon are to be retired. And so I don't see a valid reason for your family to continue to rule jaigadh."

That minister misunderstood my silence as my weakness. He tried to mock me, "Living so many years in London must have made you forget the name of your kingdom and your family's royal name isn't it?" And a mean laugher sound came from 2-3 ministers. Ohh. So these people are thinking that I came here unprepared.

I said, "I was away from my kingdom, but I never was distant from my jaigadh, mr. Ranavat. " Hearing his name from me , his smile vanished in just a second. He never expected me, to know any details. There ... a silence spread all over the court hall.

I continued further, " I also believe that valuable time of this royal court shouldn't be wasted. So here. I think we should take the poll of who supports royal family of Rathore's vs. Overthrowing of the throne. This will clear the things. Shall we mr. Ranavat?"

Before mr. Ranavat could handle himself from the previous shock that I knew his name, I again surprised him by suggesting that poll.

As the royal attendants at the court hall started the preparations for taking poll, I could clearly see the disbelief on the culprits of the court ; that I myself suggested the poll. They were expecting that I would any how try to avoid the poll; as they were thinking that I didn't have any support from any other ministers in the court.

They thought that I would get panicked and they would get a chance to overpower me.But they forgot who am I. I came here as the Yuvraj, that jaigadh needs right now, I arrived here in this court hall all prepared.

These rebel ministers never would have imagined, in dream even, that I already had convinced majority of the ministers in my favor.

As the result of the poll was declared in the favor of my family I sighed with relief. My ministers stood behind my back supporting me. And now the rebels were beyond embarrased. But they still wanted to try to defeat me it seems.

As mr. Ranavat seemed to remember something, I smiled, as I was expecting him to speak again.

As expected, he gathered his words again and spoke, "Yuvraj, right now its ok, that some of us are supporting you. But eventually you will return to London for your business. Then what will happen to jaigadh? We cant leave the throne of jaigadh riyasat to be vacant, can we?..." Now that he raised a issue, I will give him his answer.

I said, " well, regarding my return to London, I would like to announce to the royal court of jaigadh, that I will not return to London. I will stay here, to look after my people, my jaigadh riyasat. I, Ranvijay Pratap Singh Rathore, the Yuvraj of jaigadh will be here only embellishing the monarchical throne of 'Yuvraj of jaigadh' ."

A lot of gasping sounds could be heard through the court hall breaking the silence that prevailed too long.

Seeing his defeat he again came up with a last argument, "with due respect my Yuvraj, but how can a person who had been living outside India let alone our jaigadh, will be able to understand the people of jaigadh and the issues in jaigadh?"

as he ended his speaking, he smiled in evil manner looking at me. I made sure my face wouldn't give any expression.

He again misunderstood my silence as my defeat.

He continued, " Did you know Yuvraj, that, jaigadh will follow the commands of his maharaj only but even maharaj will have to take advice and suggestions from royal counsel. Maybe you wouldn't be knowing that our jaigadh riyasat works, combining both- the royal court of jaigadh under maharaj's orders and the parliament ministry under chief minister's orders. " he smirked looking at me. He thought this final blow by him will now defeat me.

But to his surprise, I asked the head of the royal counsel to come forward, and he bowed down to me. And he faced the royal court and said, "I announce on the behalf of the Yuvraj Ranvijay and royal counsel, that the Yuvraj has got support from the only political party that is going to go for elections. The party lead has been in support of our Yuvraj. So I declare that the royal counsel of jaigadh riyasat is supporting our Yuvraj with whole heart. And as majority of the ministers also support Yuvraj, I see no reason for the overthrowing of Yuvraj's throne. "

And after this final debate, everyone in the court hall was stunned. And the silence broke when I heard the huge round of applause in my honor.

I stood up. Immediately all the ministers stood up in attention. Walking a step ahead I asked them to relax in their seats.

I said with my true heart, " I understand that some of you must have the disagreements with me and my family. I can understand that. But I want to assure you all that after this support you all showed to me, I will make sure that I will never let you down. We together will work and make prosperity and peace in our jaigadh. So I, Yuvraj Ranvijay Pratap Singh Rathore of Jaigadh riyasat asks you, are you guys with me?"

And I got the unison voices from all the ministers present in the court ,"yes, Yuvraj. " Then I turned around to look at the throne. And I approached the throne, and I touched the regal throne of Yuvraj of jaigadh, and I sat over the throne and held my head high. Then all the high pitched chants of " Long live the Yuvraj " could be heard reverberating through all the court hall, through all the palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...