The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

24|Admit It, You Want Me

12K 301 43
By pickford9

Nova's POV

I swing my leg high and fast, my foot catching his face sending him down with a groan. He pushes himself back up and circles around me with his arms up, defending himself. I watch him carefully as he pivots around me. I notice his left ankle is his weak one making it a target for me. I go to punch him, he doges but before I even connect my fist with his face, I swing my leg under his weak ankle. He falls on the hard ground in pain. I straddle him and place my arm over his neck, I've won.

"Okay! I surrender." He holds his hands up, panting beneath me.

I can't help the smug smile that lifts. He rolls his eyes and playfully glares at me. "What's that? The third, seventh time?" I tease him, tapping my chin in mock thought.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, get your heavy ass off me." He pushes me away from him and I roll off of him with a laugh.

"Sore loser." I tease, standing up from the floor and wiping away the sweat that gathered on my forehead from the intense training.

"I'll admit it." He nods his head but I can see the but coming along. I narrow my eyes in suspicion. "Only if...we never tell anyone that this happened." I laugh as he holds his hand out to shake.

With a roll of my eye, I take his hand in mine and shake it. "Ever." I laugh again, snatching my hand back.

"I promise. I won't hurt your poor ego." I pout at him. He flips me off as he grumbles to himself.

"See yeah later, Nova." He waves as he leaves the gym.

"Yeah, I'll catch you later, Ethan." I wave him good bye. The door closes behind him leaving me in silence in the big echoing room.

With a sigh, I put my headphones on and grab my daggers. Lining my stance up, I let out a slow breath and focus on the target ahed of me. Pulling the dagger back so the grip is lined with my ear, I flick my wrist and watch it slip out of my hand and fly through the air. Every time I throw it it's like I'm watching it In slow motion. It flys through the air at the speed of lighting, cutting through the air gracefully. Then it plants it's self into the target and it all comes rushing back.

Bullseye.

I pull out another one and just like last time, deep breath, lining it up with my ear and flicking my wrist. However, my arm doesn't move nor does the dagger as a hand clamps down onto my arm stopping me. Natural instincts kick in, i grip the arm and twist it around so the persons back is against my chest, i kick the back of their knee making them go down onto the floor, taking me with them. A rush of air runs through me as we fall and I freeze.

I know that smell all to well.

"Grayson." I spit in anger.

He rolls us over so now my back is against the floor and he hovers over me. "Miss me, Angel?" He cocks an eyebrow, smirking down at me. I knee him in the balls and straddle him. Pulling a dagger out and holding it against his throat, applying not enough pressure to kill him but to warn him.

"I don't even think of you." I glare at his stupid face that continues to smirk at me with amusement.

"Really? So how come your body still reacts to my touch?" He whispers huskily to me. His eyes bore into mine as his lips, just a mere inch away, taunting me. With myself distracted, he flips us over. His hips meet mine and I let out a harsh breath to stop myself from moaning. He leans into me, teasing me with his breath against my lips. "How come, when I touch you, goosebumps travel across your skin?" His finger trails lightly up and down my arm. "Or how come, when my lips go near yours, you part them?" His lips hover over mine, grazing them.

I close my eyes in frustration, holding myself together. I open my eyes to see his darken eyes lust filled staring into mine. "How come your pants are dripping beneath me?" I arch my back as he slips his hand into my pants, his fingers sliding against my wet folds. "Admit it, you want me." He growls into my ear. I refuse to give him any satisfaction, biting my lip to hold back the moan threatening to break through. He groans in annoyance, sliding his finger into me. I clench my eyes closed, determined to prove him wrong.

He slides a second finger into me then a third, Pumping them fast and hard. My walls clench around his long fingers as he continues to pleasure me. I dig my nails into fists, my teeth biting so hard into my lip I draw blood. "You enjoy this. Enjoy my touch, just admit it." He rasps into my ear, his thumb circling my clit. I arch my back my hard nipples grazing his chest through the light tank top. His hand creeps into my top, pushing it away. I hiss as the cold air meet my hard nipples. My mind doesn't even care that the fact someone could walk in at any moment. His warm mouth wraps around my nipple, biting and pulling on it teasingly. I feel the knot in my stomach begin to tighten making my legs lightly shake against Grayson. All of a sudden his fingers slow down making the sudden knot loosen. I glare at him.

He knows I was close.

Asshole.

"All you gotta do is admit it, Angel." His thumb that played with my clit speeds up. I release a harsh breath of pleasure and relief. Just as I'm about to cum, he stops. Again. "Say the words, Angel." Refusing to give into him, I push him away to his surprise. I pull my shorts and pants down to reveal my wet pu*sy. I slide my own fingers in and finally release a moan that has been locked away for too long. Getting my other hand, I play with my clit. My eyes roll into the back of my head my fingers moving faster and faster. I moan feeling the knot tightening again. I speed up my movements letting out a loud and long moan as I finally get the release I was looking for. Panting and sweating, I look at Grayson who stares at me with darkened eyes.

"Fuck, that was hot." He groans, cupping his hard on. I pull my pants back on along with my shorts and stand up with shaky legs.

"I think this proved my point." I say breathlessly and leave him alone in the gym. "I don't need you for shit." I walk away.

I keep myself calm and collected as I make my way back to the cabin. I smile at people as they pass and walk with my head held high. I enter the cabin and smile at Liam and Kelly who sit in the couch and make my way up stairs. Closing the bedroom door softly I go to the bathroom, turn on the shower and climb in with my clothes on. I stand there with the water running down my head, my clothes clinging to my body like a second skin. My hands run through my hair as I tip my head back. I let out a frustrated scream, gripping my hair. I fall onto the shower floor with a grumpy pout, hitting my head against the wall.

"Nova, you're an idiot." I mumble to my self as images of Grayson's fingers moving inside me, pleasuring me, run through my mind. His groans, his seductive whispers and dirty talk that makes me drenched. I groan again as I feel my body temperature rising. I change the temperature to cold, refusing to let my body get turned on to the thought of Grayson. A knock on the bathroom door makes my head lift up.

"Nova? It's me Kelly." Her voice is muffled but I can still hear the slight edge to her voice.

"Come in." I shout. She opens the door and sees me sitting with my knees against my chest, my body covered with soaking clothes. She walks to me with furrowed brows.

"Are you okay?" She asks wearily, kneeling down beside the shower.

I let out a sigh and look up at the ceiling, watching the steam rise. "I hate him. I hate how he's so cold towards me one minute but then he's himself around me. I hate how he refuses to let me in, I'm so close yet so far away and I can't keep being in that position. I hate him." I finish my speech and look to Kelly who has her head tilted to the side.

"I assume we are talking about Grayson?" I nod my head with a frown. "You hate him?" I nod my head again. "You don't want to hate him?" This time I shake my head.

"No! The problem is, if I hate him why is he right?" I glare at the thought of his stupid cocky smirk and his stupid words.

"I'm confused, nova." Kelly sighs. I groan into my hands. A rush of cold air runs over my body creating goosebumps. "Shove over." Kelly ushers my body over to the side as she joins me in the shower, her clothes drenching immediately. She looks at me expectingly.

"If I hate him then why does my body come alive when ever I'm near him? If I hate him so much then why is he always on my thoughts? If I hate him so much...why do I want him?" I let out an exasperating sigh, turning to Kelly in hopes she would provide me with the answers.

She looks at me for a while, just taking in my features. She lets out a long sigh making me tilt me head in question. She gives me a sad smile which only makes my curiosity grow. "Nova, no matter what I say you'll conjure up some idea that overruled what i say." She shakes her head and grasps my hands. "So, for the love of god listen to what I'm going to say." I nod my head and listened carefully to what she says.

"Talk to him. Find out where you're both at and then go from there. If there's nothing there, you can move on. If there is something there...fight for it." I blink wordlessly at her.

"How do you give such good advice but are shit in a relationship?" I blurt out causing her to laugh. She rolls her eyes and stands up turning off the running water.

"I'm a coach In your life and a player in mine." She shrugs, holding her hand out for me to take.

"I'm not even going to ask you to elaborate on that." I mumble and take her hand letting her help me up from the floor.

"Good. Let's get dry and changed." I wave her goodbye watching her with a smile walk out of my room.

Just as I'm about to get changed Eva bursts into my room stopping me. "I have the best idea!" She shouts with a grin. "Me, you and Kelly are going out." She steps out of the room and shouts for Kelly, not giving me a chance to utter a word.

"Out where?" I ask just as Kelly walks into the room with Liam following behind her.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" Eva looks at Liam with a pout. He ignores her and flops on my made bed ignoring my protests to not do so. "Whatever, anyways we're going stripping!" She yells causing Kelly to go into a coughing fit.

"Can I come?" Liam asks.

"No!" Eva yells.

"Well Kelly's not going then." He shrugs.

I blink between them all still dripping in my soaking clothes. My mind goes back to Grayson and his stupid cocky 'admit it' talk, the thought of me pissing him off exited me. Not only will it show him that I don't need him nor want him, which will definitely piss him off but also, the thought of me being something someone else can see and wank off to will piss Grayson off royally. I let out a laugh at the thought.

"Let's do it." I say interrupting there arguing.

"What!"

"Yay!"

I look between Eva and Kelly who both share different opinions on the idea of going to a strip club. "I think it will be fun." I shrug.

Kelly scoffs and Eva yelps. "Nova, this is a strip club." Kelly wide eyes face me.

"I know, Kelly." I do the same back.

"I don't get it! What do you want to display your half naked body to a bunch of perverts?" She huffs, looking like a child that's been told no.

Eva laughs, walking into my closet an searching through my clothes. "Kelly, you need to have more of an open mind. My body my choice right? It's not like this is some sleezy underground where girls are being forced to do so, it's safe. I promise." She holds up a red tight dress.

"How do you know it's safe? You can't promise that." She bites her lip, her nervous habit.

"Because I know the owner, she takes her employees safety very seriously." Eva mumble distracted, holding up a pair of my black lace bras.

"You can't actually tell me you're thinking about this." Liam, shakes his head at Kelly.

"What if I was? Would that be a problem?" She crosses her arms over her.

I smirk with a shake of my head and take the clothes out of Eva's hands and walking into the bathroom to change. Liams in for it. Dealing with a mad Kelly is like dealing with a pregnant women who can't have her comfort food. Dangerous and stupid.

I change out of the wet clothes with a struggle and a few groans. Finally, getting the restraints off my body and dumping them on the floor, I dry my self and look at the clothes Eva picked. Matching lace set and a sheer cover up. I change In to the bra and pants, sliding on the cover up that hugs my body like a second skin. I stand in front of the mirror, the lacy set showing through the sheer material that shines in the light.

I frown as you can see the big scar that sits on my abdomen. I lightly trace the fresh scar, another insecurity adding the the massive pile I currently own.

"Let's see it nova!" I hear Eva yell through the door.

Putting on a brave smile I open the door doing a twirl.

"Yes!" Eva claps her hands in glee.

"You look hot, nova." Kelly's grins.

"Grayson's gonna be pissed." Liam mumbles as he glasses at me then takes out his phone typing aggressively.

I grin. Let's go strip.

***
What do you think so far? I'm trying to move their relationship along but I'm not sure how it's going.

Make sure to comment and vote!

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
45.3K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
35.1K 1K 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...