WHO ARE YOU, AGASTHA?

By crockspolife

We need to kill 'THE DESTROYER' before he destroys our everything. But how can you kill someone you know not... More

DREAM OR DESTINY?
THE KEEPER, THE DESTROYER AND AGASTHA
A NEW BEGINNING
ANOTHER WORLD(1)
ANOTHER WORLD(2)
NEW FRIENDSHIPS
NEW CITY& NEW ENCOUNTERS
DORM TALKS
SIBLINGS LOVE
CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME
FRIENDS CONCERN
NEW GIRL
SOME HIDDEN TRUTHS
CONFUSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS
PAST REGRETS
INSTANT RAMEN CRUSH
PLAN TO WIN CRUSH
CRUSH TALKS
CRUSH OF THE YEAR
INTERVIEW OF THE YEAR
GAMING SEASON IS ON, SO IS LOVE SEASON
VICTIMS OF LOVE SEASON
ENEMIES TOGETHER
OPENING CEREMONY
SLAMMERS VS. BLASTERS
(Message)
DISTRACTION
NIGHTMARES ARE BACK
FIRST WARNING
CHINGU'S TOGETHER
HERE COMES IRRIE
DILEMMA OF HEART
HEARTBREAK
REVELATIONS
CONSOLATION
STARTING FROM START
SETTLEMENTS
END OF GAMING SEASON
FACE TO FACE
DREAM OR REALITY
THE FIRST ATTACK
YOU ARE NOT WHAT I THOUGHT
CHANGES
DOUBTS
CAMPING TRIP(1)
CAMPING TRIP(2)
THE LAST WAR(1)
THE LAST WAR(2)
THE LAST WAR(3)
THE LAST WAR(4)
EPILOGUE

CONVERSATIONS

74 3 0
By crockspolife

Jisoo POV

It has been 3 days since that incident and now its weekend so i am free because i already submitted all my assignments . Rosé is at Jennie's home while all i have was Irene to keep me company.

Irene: You know i am bored !

Jisoo: So why don't you finish your assignments Unnie instead of slacking of.

Irene: Who thinks about assignments on weekend and i have already many things going on in my mind.

Jisoo: Yaaa... Me too.... I still can't believe all this is true..... My dreams.... These powers.... Everything......

Irene: Yes, i know what you are going through but don't worry it all will be over soon. I can assure you of this.

Jisoo: I still can't believe that Jennie did all this.... I mean.... She was always so quite and calm. I thought she can't even hurt a fly.

Irene: I told you people are not like what they show. You'll be surprised when you'll know the truth.

Jisoo: But still.....

Irene: Jisoo you need to understand this. She's not what she shows. She's after you to get your powers and she can do anything for this. Whether its hurting your mother, oppa or anyone you love. You know i was there when she came back from hospital and you know she was totally fine even after suffering through all that pain and falling from such a height. You think a normal human can bear all this. No...... So understand this.... never believe anything she says and stay away from her.

Jisoo: Alright!!! But Rosé..... She's with them... Right now and what if they did something to her.....

Irene: Don't worry. She's totally safe and they'll not do something foolish to get noticed and i have someone to keep an eye on them. So don't worry.

Jisoo: I don't know....how not to worry?

Irene: Hey.....everything will be okay and you know....i am always here to take all responsibility if don't want to fight. I'll keep you all safe. Just stay by my side, thats all.

Jisoo: Thanks but I'll not back off.

****************************
Rosé POV

I was laying in Jennie's bed with her. Lisa was out for her practice and we were alone. I sighed in boredome.

Jennie: Rosé, you need anything?

Rosé: How can you enjoy this much silence,Jennie? Thank God ,Bam asked me to stay here.

Jennie: You know....i am used to it. But we can do something if you are bored?

Rosé: What should we do ? We can't go out because you still need to rest!

Jennie: We can.....read.

Rosé: Hell no..... How about friends secret talks like we used to do!

Jennie: The one where you used to talk for hours and i used to listen.

Rosé: Hey, don't blame me. It was you who had nothing to say.

Jennie: Okay, so tell me.....whats going on between you and Lisa?

Rosé: There's nothing going on between us. We are just friends or you can say best friends now. Your cousin is a very nice person but i am unlucky that she don't feel the same way like me. So here i am....trying to get rid of my feelings now. I hope I'll soon because i am accepting her as my best friend now. And i also have you....so I'll get over her.

Jennie: Sorry Rosé, i don't know why she rejected you. I'll do anything to convince her if i can.

Rosé: You don't need to do anything. We are just....just not meant to be. I don't want to force my feelings on her and i like her as my friend also. She's always here to support me and now i have someone to bicker about you.

Jennie: Rosé, i love you alot and I'll always be by your side. Remember this.

Rosé: Wow... Whats with this emotional Jennie? Okay, now my turn..... Whats about Jisoo?

Jennie: Jisoo.... What about her?

Rosé: I mean whats going on between you and Jisoo?

Jennie: What made you think this? Nothing's going between us and will never!

Rosé: Look at you getting all riled up just on her mention.

Jennie: Because there's nothing going on between us.

Rosé: Okay...nothing's going on but what you think about her?

Jennie:I......i...nothing.

Rosé: Nothing. Jennie,she's your classmate and my friend. You can atleast be good friends, you know.

Jennie: I don't need her as my friend.We are okay the way we are.

Rosé: Jennie,you know...you both have so many things in common.

Jennie: Thats why we can't be friends. I  am happy to have you and i don't need someone else.

Rosé: But atleast you can try. Okay, lets talk about food.....

Accept it or not Jennie but i know you feel something for her. I can see it. I hope you can see it too.

***************************
Lisa POV

I was coming back from practice. Jennie and Rosé were alone at home. I was about to open my car door when Kai called from back.

Kai: Hey Captain! Can i come with you too ?

Lisa: You don't need to ask, you know that.

We both enetered car and i started driving but Kai was not his usual self.

Lisa: Are you okay, dude? You are looking little tensed.

Kai: You know....after the incident happened......i checked the security cameras but got nothing.

Lisa: What do you mean?

Kai: Actually terrace camera wasn't working, i don't know why....So.....

Lisa: Ohh......its okay.

Kai:You know.... i am glad that nothing happened to cutie nerd but I'll find out who did this.

Lisa: Its okay dude.....she's fine thats all we need now.

You can't do anything to Jisoo, Kai. But she'll pay for what she did.

My message tone ringed and i checked my phone.

Lisa: Okay dude, tell me how much pizza you can eat now?

Kai: After practice, i can finish  two pizzas easily. But why are you asking this?

Lisa: Because thats what we are going to do now !!!

(At home)
Rosé POV

I was in the kitchen eating apple because i was literally starving when Lisa came to the kitchen with bag of cold drinks in her hand.

Lisa: Hey, how are you and where's Jennie?

Rosé: I am fine, just hungry and Jennie's upstairs. She said you were bringing pizza for lunch but......

Lisa: Hahhahaha.....Can't tolerate your hunger!

Rosé: 😕

"Did someone said hunger....?"
A voice echoed from back and there was Kai coming to kitchen with 5 boxes of pizza.

Kai: Hey, pink beauty missed me! I didn't expected you to be here.

Rosé: I also didn't expected you too.

Kai: Don't be mean. I am here to see Cutie nerd and i brought pizza also.

Lisa: She's not mean, Kai. She's just hungry. So lets start eating otherwise pizza will get cold.

Rosé: She's right. I'll go and  bring Jennie now.

We all were eating pizza together in the hall and i realised one thing: Rosé wasn't joking when she said she was hungry. Her mouth was full with pizza and she was already preparing her next bite. Did i tell you she was looking so cute like a little squirrel munching her food.

Kai: Hey pink beauty! Eat slowly. Your pizza isn't going anywhere!

Rosé gave him a cold look and Kai shut his mouth in fear. I laughed at Kai and then she gave me that look also. Both Kai and i looked at each other with our mouth shut.

Jennie: Don't offend her if you want to live. She's serious about her food.

Kai and i just nodded our head and continued eating our pizza.

"I swear she's very dangerous when she's angry. "
Kai came near me and whispered in my ear.

I nodded at his words and looked at Rosé whose focus was only on her food. There was a little cheese near her chin and my hand was almost near her face to clear it but i resisted myself somehow.

Rosé looked at me confusingly with her mouth full of food. I took a tissue and cleared her mouth hurriedly. She was little embarrassed but then back at her eating business again. Kai nudged his arm to me and i looked at him. He was smiling like an idiot wiggling his eyebrows at me.
I just ignored him but it was impossible to ignore Jennie's stare.
I gave her a look asking 'what she wants to say? '

Jennie: I am done guys.

Lisa: I am too. Rosé, you can eat my pizza if you want to.

Rosé: Really! Thank you so much.....

She gave me a wide smile and i smiled back at her. I followed Jennie to kitchen and she was sitting on the stool near the counter. I came and sit beside her.

Jennie: You know you shouldn't give her any sort of hope if you don't want to be with her,Spidey!!!

Lisa: I am not giving her any hope, kiddo.We are just friends.

Jennie: But your actions don't say so. Your care and affection toward her is more than just a friend.

Lisa: You are misunderstanding. I care for her just like i do for you.

Jennie: Thats the difference. I am your sister, your cousin but she's not. You are doing more than a friend should do. You know i don't know why you are doing this. You don't need to sacrifice your love. You can be with her.

Lisa: You know i can't !

Jennie: No, i don't know why you can't ! But i know you are persistent ,thats why i am telling you all this. She's trying to move on and your actions will make it more difficult for her. I know you are trying to hide your love under the mask of friendship. But for how long you can do this? She also tried and failed.

Lisa: Just two days! She'll leave to her dorm after two days. I'll try to avoid her as much as i can in the university.

Jennie: You don't need to do it.

I looked at her and she spread both her arms and i hugged her. We both were in that position when we noticed Kai and Rosé near the door.

Kai: Sorry to disturb your siblings moment but can i join also?

We both spread our free arms and Kai ran and joined us while Rosé was still standing at her place.

Lisa & Jennie : Rosé!!!! Come here!

Rosé came and hugged Jennie. Jennie positioned her in space between me and her. Now it was Kai, me, Rosé then Jennie .

Kai: Guys, I need to take a picture of this moment.

Kai opened his selfie cam and Jennie put her head on Rosé shoulder while Rosé put her head on mine. I placed my chin on her head .We all looked at the camera to pose.

Kai: Now....everyone....say Kai is Jennie's secret crush.......

Everyone laughed at his words and Kai clicked the picture.

Kai: I'll send it to you now.

I nodded and we were still in that position hugging each other. Jennie and Rosé were laughing as Kai was making funny faces.
I hope we can remain like this forever. Happy, laughing and together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.3K 12
When your "best friend" makes you realize that you've been crushing on your "roommate" for an unimaginably long time now, all kinds of games emerges...
60.4K 4.1K 64
What happens when two souls who plan to kill themselves meet each other on the very night they are expected to lose their lives? Will they change one...
173K 3.8K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...
23.4K 855 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...