The Wife Of a Dominant husband

Autorstwa storybylee

"This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidenta... Więcej

Story View And Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Important
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6.
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11.
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Note
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30 ( M )
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Important Note
Chapter - 36
Cover And Aesthetics...
Note About Chapter - 37
Chapter - 37 (M)
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Note..
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
For Chapter - 47
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49 (M)
Chapter - 50
My Heart Says...
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Very Important For Readers Of My Books...
Chapter - 56 (M)
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62 (M)
Chapter
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter

Chapter - 38

5.3K 536 63
Autorstwa storybylee

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

.

Let's start now,

In SAS head office...

Am - sir everything is ready for the announcement party but you have to call and have some words with the designer about your and ma'am outfit... Said calmly...

Whereas sidharth is doing something on his laptop but keenly listening his every word...

S - so call the designer in evening at mansion aman... Said sternly while still focused on the laptop...

Am - sir he wants to take measurements of ma'am before the party as this is the first time for him to design for ma'am... Said calmly... But he doesn't know that his words snap sidharth out of his concentration...

Sidharth give him a weird look firstly... Then again look towards his laptop...

S - what is the schedule for the afternoon... Asked sternly...

Am - sir only 1 meeting in evening at 4 that too video call... Otherwise you just had to go locations for site visit... Said while looking at his notepad for his schedule...

S - ok than call the designer to be at mansion as soon as, possible and you are going on the site visit and make a report of it and at 4 remind me about meeting... Saying so he get up from his head chair...

Am - ok sir... As you said... Said him smilingly...

S - hmmm.... Go and just get that and remember i want brief reports of sites... You may go now... Said in his usual self...

.
.

°
°
.
.

In shergill mansion...

Maa please chaliye na mere sath... Please... Said shehnaaz to rita maa... Pleadingly...

S mom - per bache tu itna kyu soch rahi hai tu kuch bhi pehne usme achi hi lagagi... Said smilingly... Making shehnaaz pout on her words...

Sh - maa please yeh last baar hai pkka... Baas yeh vali dekho shyad yeh saree or uski accessories pehle se achi lage... Dekhlo please... Said with puppy eyes... Try to melt maa by this...

S mom - beta yehi muh dikha dikha ke tu mujhe 10 baar pehle bhi leja chuki hai... Said in monotonous way... As she seriously feeling tired with this...

Sh - maa... Winced like a kid...

Kya hua kis liye maa se request ho rahi hai... There come sidharth with his black coat in his hand... And handovers his briefcase to javed....

S mom - acha hua sidharth tu agya.... Ab tu hi decide kr apni biwi ki dress kal ke liye... Mujhse nahi hoga.... Mei to thak gyi bhai... Said in huffing at last...

Hearing her sidharth and his mother hawl in laughter while shehnaaz is making faces...

S - koi ni maa... Mene designer ko bola hai vo ata hi hoga... To tb mei dekh lunga aap jake rest karo... Said after composing himself from laughing fits...

Sh - sidharth uski kya jarurat thi siddharth... Said after maa went to her room... Looking at him while taking his coat from his hand... Which brought a beautiful smile on his face...

S - Naaz... Tomorrow is very important day... And you are the most important person in my life so its all needed... Ok... saying so he leen a little towards her and kiss her forehead to assure her his words...

His this gesture make her smile wholeheartedly... What all she want in her life... She got the gem of a person as a husband and her smile grew bigger at his persona... Which spoke volumes...

Sir Mr. Kenth is here... Said a house help standing a little far from them... Bowing his head down...

S - ok... Take him here inside... Said rudely... His voice change instantly... from soft yet dark towards shehnaaz to stern and rude towards other making her amazed as she just notice this change and a small smile play on her lips...

S - Naaz... Baby go and change in something appropriate for taking the fitting... Said which get her out of her thoughts... She look at him in confusion... As she is wearing t-shirt and pj's... Which is her comfort zone... But he can't take the foreign eyes on his wife when she is in front of unknown people... And in home his staff already knew there eyes level...

S - baby... They will take your fitting too na so go and change... Said again after looking at her confused face... Making her walk till there room to change... As she get what is means... This is there relationship... They knew what to silently complied and for which they need to object... And she knew to give dress fittings in night wears is uncomfortable for her as well so she just smilingly left to change...

After sometime a guy come with his assistant team and lots of dresses inside the living area... Making sidharth just nod to his pleasantries...

Ken - sidharth... Where is your lady love boy... Asked excitedly... As till now the face of queen of most wanted person is unknown to everyone...

S - she will come in a while... Till then just tell who gonna take her measurements... Asked in monotonous tone.... This is the thing which is constantly ringing in his head since aman told this to him... His Naaz is going to be touch by someone after that gift incident is next to impossible... He is not afraid of the suspicious gift owner because he knew his staff did that mistake as his name is involved and now he just triple the security for his family to protect them... So he is sure in that... But still just thinking of any other male species around his Naaz so close is next to impossible to him...

Ken - ofcourse my assistant... Said smilingly... While pointing at the short dark still maintained guy getting there all the dresses in living room with help of other helpers too...

S - no... She will give her measurement to a girl only... Said sternly... Making ken smile teasingly...

Ken - possessive af... Dude... Said teasingly... Getting a dead glare in return... Making him shut instantly...

Ken - she is extraordinarily beautiful.... Lucky hmmm... Said happily... Looking at the shehnaaz who is climbing down the stairs while sidharth turn around to get what ken is talking about... As he is setting facing his back to the stairs... And just her one look make him calm...

Sh - siddharth.... Said after coming near to him... To get his attention... Which he lost in her only...

S - haan Naaz... Reply after coming out of her land... To which she gesture him towards the ken... As if asking for introduction...

S - ummm yes... So ken she is shehnaaz kaur shergill... Introduced with a pride grin on his face while snaked his one arm in her waist getting her near himself in a side hug... Making shehnaaz smile too... She hear her new name for the first time... And listening it by him... Is surreal...

Ken - ohhh my my... You are really lucky man... You got the real piece of creation by god himself... She is eternally beautiful... Her charm is radiating through her face.... Said in admiration.... Making sidharth smile with a pride all over his face... He knew he is very much lucky to have her as his best half... And she is indeed a beautiful not only by looks but by her heart too...

Sh - thank you so much... Reply him with a smile on her face...

Ken - and your husband lost in your beauty and forget to introduce me to you... So i am kenth the personal designer of your husband... Said in complaining way and at last give her a sweet smile to her... While pointing towards the sidharth who is smiling looking towards her....

S - yes... So now start with your work... Said sternly... To change the topic....

Ken - ok so sonia.... Just come take the measurements of ma'am... Said loudly to his another assistant.... Who come and take the measurements of the shehnaaz... Then ken show them there dresses... ( which i will reveal in next chapter)

After sometime he went out from there leaving sidharth and shehnaaz alone in the living room....

Sh - i love your possessiveness Mr. Shergill.... Said suddenly out of the blue to sidharth after they see off ken till the gate... and run towards there room after giving him a most sexy smile of hers...

S - you are so gone Naaz... Saying so he too run towards there room behind her... and went inside just before she can lock that....

S - so Mrs. Shergill you are saying something na... So now repeat... Said huskily coming near her while she is moving back in anticipation silently...... As if he hypnotized her in his eyes...

S - don't you dare move an inch... Said in dangerous tone.... And shehnaaz stand still at her place to which he went towards her and pin her to near by wall...

S - so Mrs. Shergill you are saying something... Repeat ones again... Said huskily near her lips... Making her feel flutters in her...

Sh - i love your possessiveness Mr. Shergill... Said again... As she try to act bold but failed miserably as her full face flushed after saying that...

S - and how you get to know Mrs. Shergill... Asking so he put his face in her nape... He just got addicted with her aroma... It always attract him towards her... And he just found his peace in her arms... While shehnaaz snaked her arms towards his shoulder....

Sh - i hear your conversation with ken... Said him but her words is coming out from her throat in very much difficulty... As feeling him this to herself making her putty in his hands... Hearing her sidharth just take her naked skin of nape in between his teeth... Making her breath hitched at this...

He is continuously nibbling her skin... But is disturbed by the call on his phone... Which he choose to ignore...

Sh - ahhh... Siddharth... Apka phone... Said him with a heavy voice... While tapping his back to leave her... But he just doesn't want that...

S - naaz bejne do yaar... Said in irritation... And continue his work...

Sh - important hua to... Aman ka hua to... Said in little difficult way... But this spoil whole mood of sidharth... He come out her neck and give her "are serious wala" look... To which she smile stupidly...

S - aman seriously Naaz... Saying so he take out his phone and attend the call still giving looks to naaz...

Sir you had a meeting in 5 minutes... Said aman from the other side of the call..

S - hmmm.... Humming in reply and cut the call...

S - we will surely continue baby but abhi meri meeting hai... Saying so he just peck her lips and left from there... Leaving flushed shehnaaz there only...
.
.

°
°

.
.

How is the update?
(2000+ words)

So guys i had both bad and good news for you all... So good news is we completed 100k on this book... I am seriously very happy...

but today suddenly while this chapter i get to know that chapter number 37 which is mature is been deleted by wattpad... I want to know from you all... kya unmei kuch bhi smudge tha... Ya vulgar then why yaar i literally spend 6 hours to know about writing sophisticated intimacy... But still what i got.. My chapter got deleted...

I don't know how to react...

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...