My Mate's Secret

By katymw81

Dante was supposed to be Alpha of his Claw but one night his legacy was taken from him. Follow Dante through... More

Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Introduction to Characters

1K 53 0
By katymw81

Picture on the Left:  Antonio Russo father to Dante, Diego and Darius who happen to be triplets  He recently widowed due An attack on his pack. He never found his true mate but married his first love.

Middle Picture: Diego Russo the second eldest of the Russo triplets.

Picture on the right: Darius Russo the yougest of the Russo triplets.

Top Photo: Dante Russo the oldest of the the Russo Triplets

Bottom Left: Landon Russo the oldest triplet of Dante and Logan

Bottom Middle: Lincoln Russo Idential twin to Landon and Middle triplet.
Both Landon and Lincoln are Panther kits like their papa Dante

Bottom right: Luca Russo the youngest of the triplets also like his dad Logan a snow Leopard and a lot smaller kit to his brothers.

New characters will be added through out the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 129K 38
Charlie is rejected by his mate who happens to be the next alpha. Humiliated and pained, he runs and six years pass. When he returns, he isn't alone...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
984K 49K 57
Book Two in The Cure Series Charles Black is the alpha. He was just apointed the alpha a year ago, and he is already messing it up. A female had ent...
84.6K 2K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...