Epilogue

A month later

Dante's POV

A lot has happened in the last month the pack house had finally been built Logan and I now live in a house near our new pack house. My brothers live on the top floor of the pack house together as they still not found their mates. My dad and his mate live in a house between our pack and Moon Valley Pride so Reuben and he could both be near to their families.

They finally mated a couple of weeks ago and Reuben announced he was carrying a hatchling which he would lay within 2 weeks. In that time him and my dad would have to build  a nest  for him to lay the egg or should I say eggs as Reuben could lay up to 5 eggs depending if they were dragon or panther hatchlins. The eggs will need to be incubated and kept to a certain heat which isbusually by their parent's body heat or other trusted family members.

I have never seen my dad so nervous but at the same time excited to be able to become a father again. Darius is still not happy that his dad had moved on from our mom. Even though he knew there were not true mates he has taken I badly also he finding it hard for him to accept our dad's mate is a male and also a dragon.

To be honest I think something happened to by brother because he has not been himself for over a year and almost recently he has been distancing himself.

Anyway as for me and Logan we finally had some alone time together which ended up us finding out that we were expecting another kit which made me happy as I want as many kits Logan and I agree on. As for Diego he seems to enjoy living here and has made friends with other shifters.

Our pack is growing quickly and recently we have accepted a lot of rouges that have been rejected from their mates, exiled from their packs or rescued by the council. So far we have 200 pack members who live across are pack land. We have not had full Moon Valley get together yet as there is a lot of shifters that are trying to get use to being in a new environment but we do plan to arrange something with the other packs in a few months.

In the mean time I decided to do a cookout today for our pack members and families. My dad had told me Reuben's brother was arriving today and will be coming to the cookout with them. Dad was hoping Rhys maybe be distracted so he did hurt him at that point I rolled my eyes at him. On all accounts Rhys is one of the most powerful dragon's currently alive and has not still found his mate.

Anyway back to now, my dad just mindlinked me, saying Rhys had just arrived and they would be leaving shortly and be warned he is scary as shit.

About twenty minutes later I heard dad's truck follow by another car. As I looked up and heard car doors shutting I heard a loud roar and then the words "MATE" I looked around and saw my brother Darius look like he had been hit by a truck and replied "HELL NO." before shifting and running the opposite direction and into the woods.

Sadly to say that is the end of Dante's and Logan's story. I hope you liked this revamped version of My Mate's Secret
As you can guess Rhys and Darius story will be next which with be a revamped version of  My Shocked Mate