Chapter 9

This chapter is introduces Logan and will be in his point of view.

Hello my name is Logan Murphy I am mated to Dante Russo. I am going to tell you a little bit about my history and explain the events that let me to being in a coma.

As you already know I have a twin brother called Luke. We never had the usual twin relationship as Luke hated me from the moment were born. I used to hate going to school when I was little not because of being bullied by other children but because Luke was free to do what he wanted to me without my parents especially my dad being there.

He loved to tournament me and beat me up. I usually would end up without eating lunch as he would take it away from me. As he got older he became colder and angrier towards me and my dad. When I was fifteen my parents divorced as they both found their true mate. My mum always resented me as I had a strong bond with my dad so it was easy for her to choose to take Luke when my parents separated as she preferred and adored him .

After they separated I moved with my dad to his mates pack. I got on well with my dad's mate Ryan who was alpha of a small pack on the out skirts of South Dakota. Up until I was 18 I didn't hear from Luke or my mother until my birthday when I found out that Luke and Mother were now living somewhere near Pennsylvania and that Luke had been rejected by his mate and that the council was investigating the disappearance of his mate and also the disappearance of my mother's mate. I was scared and worried what they were going to do next. I didn't want to believe the rumours about how evil they become as they were still my family. The day I originally met Logan I had gone for a run to clear my head as I was upset as I had not found my mate and the news about Luke. I found a cave and curled up in my leopard form and fell asleep. That is when Logan had found me with that I was scared of being rejected so I ran.

Over the next 3 years I knew he was looking for me but I didn't want to be found at that time as was going through a lot and was suffering from a little depression. When Logan and I finally met again I realised I could not resist the mate bond anymore as it was slowing killing my leopard Snow.

When we finally mated I felt completed and when the triplets were born I was so happy and for the first time I felt like I was home.

Just before the triplets were 5 months old that when everything change with just a phone call by brother.

Logan Murphy