Chapter 12

Over all Point of view

It has been five days since Logan had been admitted to the Moon Valley medical centre which was also part of the Moon Valley pack. He still had not woken up Dante had been by his side since being told that Logan was still alive and what had happened to him. The pack doctor and healer had been working on him since he had arrived at the medical centre. They informed Dante that Logan had suffered with internal bleeding and had managed to stop it but he did have some internal injuires. The healer had made a salve to put on both is internal and external wounds which would repair majority of the injuires that he had.

On day seven Logan woke up and first thing he said was "Dante."

Logan's POV

I don't know what was happening around me I heard voices one of which I recognised as my mate. I tried to call out but nothing came out of my mouth. I finally heard Snow for the first time in a long time. He reassured me I was safe and that my mate and children were nearby. He told me give in and wakeup as they needed me back, after several tries I managed to open my eyes and call for my mate.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me and I could see the pain and tears in his eyes. He came closer trying not to touch anything and whispered "you're a wake and here mate god I missed you and love you so much."

A month after Logan woken up.

Since I woke up a month ago a lot has happened not only have I started to see professionals regarding my rehabilitation. For the first week I had physio on my right hand as it had been broken several times and needed to heal correctly as being a shifter we heal a lot quicker but still need professional help by shifter trained staff. I also started seeing a shifter psychiatrist who helped me deal with everything that had happened. I did struggle to begin with but after a while I managed to open up and I have to say I felt like I was finally healing not just physically but mentally. It helped having people around me that loved and supported me especially my mate and kits.

I was discharged from the centre last week so I finally went back home with my mate, children and family. My dad and his mate have been staying with us since I was discharge which made me happy. I became really close to Antonio's mate Reuben who is a dragon shifter. He was a little nervous of us all at the beginning but when realised that his cousins and some of his old pride was here he felt relaxed and began to settle. He told me that his brother was coming in a couple of months to Moon Valley and relocate his business here as he didn't want to be far from him.