You Are Ours

By CeeCee_Henry85

IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18YRS OLD - THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU! At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from Lo... More

Introduction
You Are Ours
Prologue Part I
Prologue Part II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Auother Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51

Chapter 39

41.3K 900 112
By CeeCee_Henry85

N I C H O L A S

RYAN STEPS FORWARD making me step back as she continues to kiss me with hunger and I eagerly kiss her back with long strokes of my tongue, deepening the kiss as if my body needs her. Her hand moves from my groin, wrapping both hands in my hair - grabbing a fist full and I waste no time running my hands down her body, squeezing her perfect ass before hooking her legs around my waist. Our lips never leave each other's, lips clashing together like titans.
   I push her up against the wall, her back hitting on the walls surface with a thud and I go to stop my assault on her, thinking I was too rough just now, but she doesn't stop her attack on my lips. Her moans fill the silence of the empty house, my own sounds echoing too and I push myself in between her legs, making sure she can feel how hard my cock is against her core. Continuous strokes of my tongue slides against hers, both of us fighting for dominance as we explore each other's mouths.

"I've never loved kissing so much until her," I think.

I pull back, staring straight at her. I'm so hard right now and even though I'm loving her forwardness, all I want to do is pleasure her, make her scream, make her feel good. "Tell me you want me princess," I whisper pushing myself against her heated core, watching as her eyes roll back with a gasp.

"Wh-what?" She says panting, trying to get the air back in her lungs as her pools of green flick back and forth with each of my eyes.

"Tell me you want me," I say, pushing my hardness into her again and her head rolls back, moaning as she traps her  bottom lip between her teeth. My dick twitches, a buzz running through my body because all night I've been worried I really upset her, but now she knows I'm all hers. And I need her to tell me she wants me.

"I want you."

I push into her again, grinding my cock on her heated core, asking her to repeat those sweet words to me, "tell me again," I whisper against the skin of her neck, peppering kisses.

"I want you Nicholas." That was all is took for me to release an animalistic growl, hearing the sexiest words pass her beautiful pouty lips. Lips that drive me crazy with want and I realise how much I want her out of her dress.

Naked.

I've always been a weak man when Ryan calls me by my full name, which rarely happens unless I've really annoyed her, but her words are full of need, want and longing, like she's craving my body to be near hers. Our lips meet again, teasing gone and just pure appetite as our tongue's collide with each other again. I peel her off the wall, heading for the hallway pass the stairs and if I hadn't lived in this house since I was three, I'd be worried I wouldn't be able to navigate the halls without seeing. I kick the door open to the room she always stays in when she's here. It's always been her room, even when Mom lived here she called it Ryan's room.
   I let go of her legs, her body sliding down mine slowly, but our kissing doesn't ease up and when my hands trail up her legs as she settle's back on the ground, they find their way under her dress to squeeze her ass. I pull her into me, giving him the attention he seeks down below to just being able to feel some friction and I start walking towards her as I guide her back where I know the bed is.

I disconnect our lips, moving away from her kisses, trailing my tongue down her jaw to her collarbone, nipping at her skin slightly through the lace material of her dress. Her soft moans at the back of her throat, her deep breathing is screaming at me to keep on doing what I'm doing, but I can't see her in this dark room. I want to see her face when I pleasure her, "don't move," I order her with a pointed finger she can't see. I slowly walk over to the side of the bed, flipping the switch that illuminates the bean of lights attached to the headboard.

When I turn around I slide my shoes and socks off quickly then looking up to Ryan's face that is lit up softly from the light - I dim it lower, setting the mood, taking away the harsh light a tiny bit. I notice she hadn't moved a muscle and I can not hide the smirk on my lips as I stalk towards her, my cock twitching with pleasure and I think if my dick twitches anymore it will jump out my pants before I even notice what is happening.
   Step by step I walk towards her, slow strides until I'm standing behind her and I reach out to tug at the zipper of her dress, trailing a finger down the bare skin of her spine. I hate the lighting in this room because it doesn't compare to the lights I have installed upstairs in my playroom, but they will have to do for now. I slowly see her skin peak through under the dimmer light as her zip glades down her back, I desperately want to trail the tip of my tongue down her skin. When I reach her lower back my hands immediately peel the laced black material of her dress, down her shoulders, pass her arms and off her hips, dragging the dress down her legs as I kneel on the floor. Her legs pull out of the black material that she looked so stunning in tonight and I throw it to the side, looking up her body as I admire the black lace set she's wearing from behind. I pull at her black vans, the only shoes she always seems to wear and I too toss them to the side.

"So fucking beautiful," I whisper, my fingers dancing on her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind.

I get up off the floor to sit on the bed behind her, my bare feet side by side of hers as I take in her body in front of me - pulling her back between my legs. Her head rolls back from my hands not leaving her and I grab her hips, holding her in place as I bite gently on her right cheek before sucking the skin of her ass to soothe the bite and she gasps from my actions. I do it again to the other side, a little harder this time and when her skin leaves my lips with a pop, I pepper kisses around the slight mark I've left behind.

"Nico," she whispers breathlessly.

"Yes princess," I answer her with want in my voice, my nails grazing her skin on her hips as she still stands facing away from me.

"I want you."

"I know princess and you have me, I'm all yours, remember," I tell her, my words muffled slightly as I kiss the skin just above the waistband of her tiny panties she's wearing, "and I'm going to show you just how much I want you baby girl."

"N-no..." she breathes out. I notice she's looking over her shoulder to stare at me, her breathing is hitched, her hands grabbing mine as she squeezes them in hers. "I want y-you... I want to please you," she says and slowly turns in my hands to face me, but I never let go of her smooth skin.

"You don't have to princess, I'm all about pleasing you right now," I smirk, pulling her body to mine and dipping my tongue into her bellybutton. My tongue continues down, biting on to the waistband of her panties and tugging at the rim with my teeth until I let go, the band snapping against her skin. My tongue continues down, feeling the roughness of her lace panties on my tongue until I feel the tip of her folds. I start stroking up and down the outside of her panties and I hear her moan from the contact, little gasps as I slowly flick my tongue against her. When I pull back to look at her my mouth waters with anticipation, "you taste too fucking good to not lick you out princess. I want to taste every inch of you. I'd have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner if you'll let me," I smirk up at her.

Her fingers trail up my arm, holding both sides of my head while I kiss and nip at any part of her body I can reach in front of me, trailing my tongue over her bites and leaving a wet line across her skin. "I-I really want to touch you Nico... please?" She begs me and I feel her grip on my neck tighten.

I'm caught in a battle in my head. All I want is to bury myself deep between her legs, tasting her sweetness on my eager tongue, while I listen to those sexy noises escape her. But she wants to touch me and as much as I would love to bring out that little vixen I've only seen a glimpse of, I don't want her doing something she's not ready for. "Are you sure princess? Because we can wait till yo-"

"I'm ready Nico, I promise," she says, confidence oozing from her as her hand slowly trails down my neck to the buttons of my shirt, slowly undoing them as she kneels in front of me.

I lean back on the bed with my hands as support, watching as she reaches the last one and peels back the sides to reveal my naked tattooed torso. Her hands reach out, tracing the lines of my tattoos on my neck, along my chest and round my pecs - like she's memorising every detail on my body. Her index finger dances on my skin and I suck in a breath, closing my eyes as I enjoy the feeling of her fingers on my body.
Ryan's touch is like no other and I flourish in her caress of my skin. Fingers tracing every inked line on my body, every muscle dent, but then it's hits me; she heading straight for the one place that's a no go area for me. A place I never had hands near or ever want hands near. My daze fades, realisation finally coming clear. I quickly stop her, grabbing both her hands in mine before she reaches my abdomen that she all so dangerously almost got to.

"RED!" I blurt out loudly, my eyes shooting open while I sit up and gripping her hands tightly in mine.

"What?" She says confused and my breathing picks up with nerves, the first time I've ever been nervous with a girl in a long time.

"Red," I tell her again, closing my eyes and I try hard to calm myself as my stomach swirls with nervous butterflies. I never let any woman take control, never, but I want to with Ryan. I want everything with her. When we started this, I've never seen her this confident, this in control, but now I'm starting to regret it. She came too close to seeing my secrets I've try to keep hidden, momentarily losing myself under her touch. "You can't touch me there," I say harshly, her hands still in a death grip in mine and I open my eyes to look at her.

"She doesn't know the rules yet... she doesn't know the rules yet...
You can touch me anywhere else on my body, but not there...
not there...
you can't feel what he did to me...
I'm not ready to tell you what he did," I scream in my head, hoping she'll let it go.
I'm not ready... I'm not ready to reveal myself fully to her yet.

She's focused on me, the look of wonder in her eyes and I try my best to not seem scared of her touching me. My eyes pleading with her not to ask questions, but Ryan has always been a smart girl, sensing when either Nat or myself didn't want to discuss something. "Okay," she whispers, pulling me forward to lean in and place a soft kiss to my lips.

My tense body relaxes into hers as she places open mouthed kisses on my lips, my death grip on her hands that almost touched me on my stomach, release her and I grab her neck to bring her closer to me, deepening the kiss. My tongue dances with hers, her hands resting on my thighs, slowly moving up my dress pants and I pull away from her lips resting my forehead on hers as we try to catch our breaths back.
   I feel her tug at my belt, her green orbs penetrating me as she undoes the buckle, sliding the leather through the hole and pulling the belt aside. Her eyes never leave mine as she blindly unbutton's them, tugging the zipper down and hooking her fingers into the waistband to pull them down. I lift up my body for her to slide them off my ass, down my legs and discard them with everything else that's been removed. I'm sitting on the bed with my black shirt unbuttoned and wide open, and my black boxer briefs getting really uncomfortable with my ever growing bulge straining against the cotton fabric.

Suddenly a wave of hesitation glides over her face as her fingers nervously stroke the skin of my thighs and I bring my hand to her cheek, desperately trying to calm her. "I told you princess, you don't have to do anything until your ready," I whisper to her, stroking her smooth skin with the pad of my thumb. "I'm all about tasting you. Nat and I will wait."

"I know," her soft words say, "it's just... I've only done this with Nate and I guess I'm a little nervous to do this with you," she smiles.

I knew he was with her last night, but I didn't think they did anything like that; no wonder that smug bastard was walking around all day with a dazed look, smirking his ass off. A wave of jealously hits me, knowing that she had touched Nat before she touched me, but then again... Ryan's never done any of these things and whatever we do with her in the bedroom, is going to be a list fill of firsts. It's not a competition between us - who gets what firsts with her. The only thing we've agreed on is her first time should be with Nat. Not because I don't want to be the first man to ever be inside her, because I fucking would in a heartbeat, but Nat will be gentler with her than I would.
   I can't just thrust deep and hard into her how I like it on her first time, she'd need to be eased into my type of fucking, because that's exactly what I'll do when I get her in my playroom. You could say Nat is more vanilla, where I'm more sexually inspired, something I can't wait to try with her, but again... she'll need to be eased into my type of fucking, especially when I introduce toys.

"You and Nat?" I say, jealously burning my tongue a little. She nods and bites her lip at me, the smallest of smiles on her lips.

"I want to touch, but I'm just nervous."

"You don't need to be nervous princess. I'll show you if you want me to?"

"No," she says, gazing up at me through her lashes, "I want to try myself." I admire the determination she has right now. I've never seen my girl like this, but I can also still feel the tension of nerves around us.

I nod at her silently, bringing my hands to sit behind me on the bed for support as I sit in front of her kneeling on the floor and I patiently wait for her next move. Ryan's hands trail up my thighs to my black boxers, tingles of anticipation swirls around my body watching her. Slowly her hand works it way to the bulge that is screaming to be let out and touched by her bare hands and I can't wait for that feeling of her skin touching mine. She palms me, a layer of material between her hand and my cock, pushing her palm down on my hardness. I lick my lower lip, biting down as I watch her with fascination, mesmerised by the twitch of my dick as blood rushes down there. My hand grabs hers, encouraging her to press harder down on me, making her fingers pinch the tip of my head and I can't help the groan that passes my lips.

"I like it harder than that princess," I smirk when she looks up at me.

"Oh," she says with her brows raised and she watches my hand show her how I like it, "like this?" She whispers, stroking me over my boxers.

I let go of her hand, my head tilted back as she pinches the tip of my dick then pulling her hand back down my shaft then repeating, "just like that baby girl."

I've never been harder than I am now, my breathing is heavy and I look down at her, watching her touch me through my boxers. She bites her lip, one hand squeezing my thigh while the other still plays with me. I can't wait to feel her bare hands wrapped around me and I really don't have to wait long after that thought.
   Her still slightly shaky hands glide up to the waistband of my black boxers, two fingers on each side hooking the elastic and pulling them down. Again, I lift myself up off the bed as she removes them and my dick springs out from its prison while she continues to pull the material down my legs, tossing them to the side with her dress and my dress pants.
   Her actions are slow, her hands trailing the skin of my tattooed thighs, reaching her destination and I suck in a breath as she gets nearer to where I really want her to touch me. Her eyes trail over my dick while she still holds my thighs, her eyes widening as she notices the tattoo at the base of my shaft, a tattoo I got because of a stupid dare from my best friend Shawn one drunken night.
   Kneeling forward to get a better look, her hand grabs me softly, a sigh leaving my lips from the touch and she gazes down at the base of my dick. Her finger trails over the outline of the small king's crown above the letter 'K' and the shape of a heart underneath. My dick pulsates from her touch, eager to have her ease the painful hardness of my member, but she's completely mesmerised by the small tattoo on my junk.

"This little thing made you scream in pain?" She smirks as she continues to be engrossed on my smallest tattoo, her finger drawing over the heart. It may be my smallest tattoo but, my god, did it hurt like a motherfucker.

"The words 'little thing' is not something a man wants to hear when the girl of the dreams is looking at his dick for the first time," I say playfully, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips and she looks up at me in shock, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"I didn't me-"

"I know princess," I chuckle, shifting my left hand forward to caress her cheek softly, "I'm only messing with you... and yes, this little thing made me scream out in pain. It's the only tattoo to ever hurt like hell and definitely not one I'd ever do again," I whisper to her with a smirk and place a delicate kiss on the tip of her nose. "Even the one on my ribs didn't hurt half as much as this one," I smile.

I feel myself wanting to loose control, grab her and flip her on the bed while I do everything I want to her body just to hear her moans of pleasure, but I need to gain that control back. She's sexy as hell right now, kneeling in front of me, but I don't want to stop the way she is looking at me with hunger. Her green pools of desire staring at me with lust, while mine are reflecting my own want, for her. I'm so lost in her eyes, the magical sparkle they have, like they hold a piece of me. The way she's biting her lip looking up at me getting lost in her dark green orbs, I didn't even realise she had started to pump me up and down slowly.
   The greens of her eyes twinkle in the dim light of the room and I bite my own lip, mimicking her actions as she continues stroking me up and down, painfully slow. I close my eyes, leaning back again on my hands as my head rolls back and I suck in a breath, feeling her hand on me.

Again, I don't think my dick can get any harder than it is right now, "fuck... uhmmmm, shit princess," I say breathlessly, moan after moan escaping pass my lips. My eyes snap open to look down at her working my shaft, a small giggle echos in the room as her eyes look up at me, my brows furrowed from the pleasure and I moan again, my mouth forming the perfect 'O' shape. I crave more, her finger fitting perfectly around me, but I need her grip to be tighter. For her to feel how hard I am. "Squeeze me tighter, baby girl," I say huskily, my hand covering hers and encouraging her grip.

"Fuck that feels so fucking good!" I think.

"This okay?" She questions when I let go.

"Okay? Is this okay?" I think confused.

"Feels mor-... ... more than okay princess... uhmmmm," I tell her still looking down at her hand working my shaft. "Don- shit... uhmmmm, don't stop." My head rolls back as I lean all my weight on my hands behind me, her hand working my hard shaft and I feel her pull up, squeezing the tip between her fingers. "FFFFUUUUUCK! Mhmmmm," I moan out and I start moving my hips up to meet her hand, thrusting up every time her hand pulls down to the base of my dick. I bite my lip from the pleasure, the feeling intense and deep moans rumble in my chest as she works me up. The feeling of her bare hand on me is incredible and I never want her to stop, but I'm craving the taste of her so she'll need to stop soon.

"Fuccccccccccccccccccccck!" I moan in my head.

Her hand slides down me, twisting slightly and pushes back up, her thumb rubbing over my tip making my hips jerk up from the contact. The only sounds in the room are my moans and grunts of pleasure as she speeds up the rhythm of her hand wrapped around me. My mouth opens, my breath jagged as I take in the feeling of her wrapped around me, stroking me to pleasure, but when I feel something wet and warm wrapped around the tip of my dick, my eyes shoot open in surprise to look down at her.

A sight I certainly did not expect to see.

*word count - 3587*

💙💙💙💙💙
FINALLY AN UPDATE!
I want to apologise for the late update, but writers block has been hard on me recent,y & it's all because of these last few chapters. I hope they're okay because I'm still unsure if I'm 100% happy with the.

I've always said I would never rush a chapter just to get chapter out to you all & update weekly, I firmly believe that a good story is better than a rushed story. Even though I know how this story will end I still struggle with how to get you there because there's only certain key chapters I've planned in my head but sometimes you need those filler chapters.

Hope you like the update,
don't forget to vote & leave me a comment.
I seriously love hearing from you all.

Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.4M 85.8K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
557K 22.6K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.4M 97.4K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...