๐Œ๐‘. ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ...

By anywayidc

"๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ" "๐™˜๏ฟฝ... More

(0)
(i) let's begin
(ii) high
(iii) wizard
(iv) nostalgic
(v) upgrade
(vi) invitation
(vii) greetings
(viii) nice
(ix) twin
(x) silence
(xi) stan twt
(xii) bye
(xiii) sugar daddy
(xiv) midori
(xv) ecstasy
(xvi) dare
(xvii) greatest
(xviii) familiar
(xix) attention
(xx) drained
(xxi) limit
(xxii) mediocre
(xxiii) help
(xxiv) emo
(xxv) motivation
(xxvii) iconic
(xxviii) akio
(xxix) abysmal
(xxx) deja vu
(xxxi) setters
(xxxii) suspense
(xxxiii) MVP
(xxxiv) drunk
(xxxv) peak
(xxxvi) onigiri

(xxvi) happy

17.8K 863 612
By anywayidc

atsumu's eyes felt heavy as he tried to recollect the events of the previous night.

the room he was in seemed unfamiliar. what happened last night? he got drunk for the first time in months.

being a pro athlete, he was not a frequent drinker in any way. but apparently he went overboard last night.

it was still dark outside. the only thing he could hear was the voice of l/n y/n. she was sitting on the chair facing the balcony.

how did he get here? he was supposed to meet her, yes. but he had so many questions.

y/n happened to be on facetime with nene. she hadn't slept much, but she seemed to be energetic.

"and then he tried to make a deez nuts joke", y/n rolled her eyes

"wow you've had quite the night", nene stated, "where is he now?"

"asleep", she shifted the angle of the camera so that nene could see atsumu, even though only his blonde hair were visible.

"and the dilf has no idea about any of this huh", nene stated

"stop calling him a dilf"

"he deserves the title"

"yuck"

"is that tweet still up?", nene asked, switching tabs on her phone, "holy shit"

"what?"

"it blew up."

"what the fuck", y/n went to look at the tweet only to see like a thousand responses and quote retweets.

"wow, this is... how many twitter controversies has my relationship caused again?", she asked, scrolling through her phone

"an abnormal amount", nene sighed, "what do you think of this one?"

"i fucking wish i had him all to myself and everyone knew."

nene was definitely taken back by how pissed she was.

"really?"

y/n took a deep breath, reverting back to her level headed self.

"i know that it's not feasible, cause then all the hate would be directed straight at me. and i get that he's being protective but it just sucks sometimes."

"i get it"

"does it seem like i want attention when i say that?"

"you have this tendency of scrutinising yourself even when you shouldn't. wanting to make your relationship public isn't asking for attention, especially when you have to deal with the negative comments about you everyday."

"yeah but-"

"no"

atsumu, who was listening to the conversation, felt his stomach sink. he didn't know she felt like this. and she'd already been hurt before. even if not by him, because of him.

"he does care a lot about you though, i can tell", nene defended him, much to his surprise.

probably because she was just as protective of y/n as he was, if not more.

"i love him", she buried her face in her hands, "but i'm soooo mad at him right now"

"by the way he's awake", nene pointed behind her, "and eavesdropping like a coward. talk to him."

"TSUCCHAN WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BLOW MY COVER", atsumu yelled as he sat up in bed

"cause it was a shitty cover, you were moving around too much"

"how long have you been up?", y/n asked, turning around

"since she called your dad a dilf"

"nene i'm hanging up"

"byeeee"

she kept the call and climbed back on the bed, sitting cross legged in front of him.

"why are you mad at me?", he pouted

"seriously? use your brain", she narrowed her eyes at him

"i'm sorry i got drunk"

"try again"

"i'm sorry about the article?..."

"no tsumu"

"then?.."

"obviously i'm not mad about the drinking thing", she scoffed, "but you could've literally just told me that we weren't meeting instead of keeping me waiting."

"i didn't mean to ditch you", he sighed, resting his face in his hands cause his head was spinning

she got off the bed and brought him a glass of water.

he accepted it, not saying anything for a few seconds.

"like, i don't get a call or text for hours and the only thing i find out about you is that you're with some random woman?", she got even more irritated, "the fuck am i supposed to think?"

"i'm really sorry", he said, taking both of his hands in hers, realising how the situation must've looked.

"and before i found out about that, i was literally scared that something serious happened", she scolded, "and also you act like a fucking five year old when you're drunk"

now he was just amused by how angry she was. he did feel guilty for making her worry, but he was also secretly happy that she cared so much about him.

"i'm sorry i messed up", he kissed the back of her hand, "it won't happen again"

"and then there was those fucking girls during the match oh my god"

"which girls-"

"not important", she looked away from him cause he was smirking, "what?"

"were you really worried?", he asked, his smile growing wider

"STOP SMILING", she yelled. being mad at him was harder than she thought.

"let me make it upto you", he leaned in to kiss her but she pushed him away

"you smell of green apple smirnoff, go take a shower", she groaned

"yeah about that, how did i end up here?"

"your teammates brought you here and you literally would not let go of me so i brought you up here"

"how the fuck do you know what green apple smirnoff smells like?"

"i'm not dumb and clueless"

"and?..."

"it's my mom's poison"

"your mom has great taste"

"so do you", she gave him a slight smirk

"you wanna go on a date today?", he asked, pulling her closer to him, "whatever you want"

"tch, no i'm spending the day with my dad and then i'm going home", she begrudgingly relaxed into his arms, "i have to get back to training"

"hmmm", he tucked loose strands of her hair behind her ear, "did you mean what you said to tsucchan?"

"about what?"

"does it bother you that nobody knows about us?", he asked

"it's not as if nobody knows"

"you know what i mean"

she moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. he looked outside. the sun finally seemed to be coming up.

"sometimes", she nodded, "it'll pass, i guess"

"i just don't wanna see you hurt", he said, his hands running up her sides, "i have no problem with telling everyone literally right now."

"atsumu.."

"and you're not dumb. you know the consequences, so it's upto you."

"really?"

"you decide", he gave her his dumb boyish grin

"i will", she got back up and held out her hand to him, "shower. now."

"ughhhhh", he groaned, taking her hand, "i don't wanna-"

"i'll join you"

"showering is my favourite thing in the whole world let's go"

-•-•-•-

(don't ask for details. no inspiration=no smut.)

"atsumu what part of 'i have nationals in three weeks' do you not understand?", y/n groaned at the numbness in her legs, putting on her t-shirt

"oh shut up, you were the one that was all 'i cAn tAke iT tSumU' and 'aNoThEr rOuNd'", he mocked, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist

"yeah well then, stop being so good at it", she rolled her eyes, "irritating"

"you're complimenting me but it feels like you're insulting me", he snorted, buttoning up the shirt he was wearing the night before. he walked over to her and leaned in to press his lips to hers, cradling her face and tilting it to deepen the kiss.

"i don't want anyone to know yet", she said as he pulled away, making his eyes grow wide in surprise

"and what prompted this?", he asked, sitting down next to her to kiss her again, "is it cause of how amazing i am when we fu-"

"shut up", she punched his arm and he laughed, "i just like us when we're like this"

god knows how they ended up this way. but miya atsumu made her so happy.

-•-•-•-

three weeks later
nationals- day 1

"who are we playing first?", y/n asked, and terumi looked dazed when she looked up from the list handed to her

the first day had passed by in a haste. since they were the defending champions for this tournament, they did not need to play the initial matches. they were here to merely observe.

they had received the schedule for the next day as they were leaving.

"you're not gonna be happy about this one", nene remarked

"as long as it's not shina's team, i'm good", y/n shrugged

"it's inarizaki"

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

yes final arc begins next chapter yay

vote if this chapter is nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyลซ x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyลซ or its characters and I most defi...
325K 13.3K 30
โ๐ˆ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ด those were the words that started this mess. atsumu miya, a famous setter at your school has found o...
804K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...