Disastrous Life - BSD Fyodor...

By TheNameisKomiFu

COMPLETEDπŸ’ ----------------------------------------------------------------- You are an orphan girl in the s... More

Chapter 1 - Falling to Death
Chapter 2 - What A Surprise
Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal
Chapter 4 - I Got You
Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life
Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game
Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance
Chapter 8 - The Meeting
Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting
Chapter 9 - New Place
Chapter 10 - Quick Moves
Chapter 11 - Don't Touch
Chapter 12 - Revision
Chapter 12.5 - Revision
Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 14 - Tie
Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery
Chapter 16 - Help Hand
Chapter 16.5 - Help Hand
Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me
Chapter 18 - Blue
Chapter 18.5 - Blue
Chapter 19 - Cookies
Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes
Chapter 21 - SOS
Chapter 22 - Complicated
Chapter 22.5 - Complicated
Chapter 23 - Fraud!
Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 24.5 - Two Men One Chair
Chapter 25 - From Where I Was
Chapter 26 - Super Happy Chit-chat
Chapter 27 - Kamui
Chapter 27.5 - Kamui
Chapter 28 - Thoughts
Chapter 29 - Human
Chapter 30 - The Casino
Chapter 31 - Distributed
Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run
Chapter 34 (END) - Disastrous Life
Author Note (pls read :Dd)

Chapter 33 - Run

915 27 9
By TheNameisKomiFu

Fukuchi Ouchi's POV

The casino has fallen apart. So, the order that I gave to Sigma must be manifested.

I quickly run to the storage, and grab the hidden paper that I have save from the day when it's turned to blank.

Finally, [(Y/N)(L/N)] will write everything that I need on this paper. And, I'm still waiting for the news of the expedition that Gogol said, that he knows the place of the Novel.

That's good, because one paper would never enough for erase this whole world and becoming a God of peace.

Ah, that's the notice. I should go now.

My eyes become red as soon as possible I saw Sigma have so many wounds on his body.

"What's wrong here?" I asked and he hold his breath.

"Calm.. calm.. calm down, Kamui. This is all Dosu's fault, won't you see?" Gogol interrupted me.

Fyodor?

"What was that mean, Gogol?"

"See, this is all have been planned by Dosu. You see, how that girl can be safe after moving so many times? This is really bad since she's now was on that Mafia's hand."

"Mafia?!" Sigma looked so down after I shouted it.

"I don't really know what is going on until then, this guy wasn't enough to just kill those all people and take that bitch to our hand." Gogol wants to states his point.

"You say, this is all Fyodor's fault. What is going-"

"No! You've been mistaken! This is all my will, Dostoevsky didn't take any role on this!" Sigma cut my words with all those shake around his hand.

"Tell me, Sigma... what he has said to you?"  The shakes even faster.

"..."

"When is it, what is the thing that he said?"

"..." He keeps not answering anything.

"TELL ME!" I can't hold my anger and he started to speak.

"I- I... Dostoevsky just smiled and said that i- I must follow my own will. That's, it..." He's saying the truth.

Now I realize that, Fyodor must put something on Sigma's head. I should realize it earlier.

So Fyodor was never on our side from the start, fuck...

"Oh, what could've you done..." I came closer to him.

"Ka-kamui?"

"Fyodor, you always seems to follow all of my will... but this guy, has proved that you..."

"It's all my fault, Ka-kamui!"

"are guilty."

From nothing, Gogol summoned his chains and cut this guy's head.

"Gogol, now... follow me."

"Alright, Kamui-sama."

I don't need any person that's not loyal on me. And I also don't have time to play their mind.

So just kill em.

---

Dazai Osamu's POV

Since I got no way to contact Ango, I don't know what was happening outside. I should choose the device that never care about batteries and stuffs.

I'm dying to know the situation outside.

I've been reported everything to him. He also has a skill to made such a great strategy.

The last report that I've send him was the information that said, "Decay of Angels only has 1 paper".

But, there was so many thing that I want to send him too. But what can I do?

"What? This is governmental activity?! We are work for government too!" I heard someone shout that from the outside.

I heard so many footsteps outside. What are they doing?

"Hmm, what are they doing, Dostoevsky??"

"Why would you asked me?" He smiled and put down his book.

"Huh, I thought that they will quickly free us from this hell of boredom!"

"..." He changes his expression.

"Hmm? What's wrong with your face?"

"I... I'm not feel good about this." He is serious.

Suddenly, my head also cracked with those people who making some mess outside.

This is not good.

"Hey, Dostoevsky! If you gotta chance to escape for now, will ya go to the safe place or going to death?" He smiled.

"Funny joke, Dazai Osamu... maybe, this is the time-"

.
.
.
.
.

"...we should really run for our life." He pointed his right hand.

Some explosions happen everywhere around us. An explosion even happens beside my cell and just make a big hole on it.

"Is this..."

"Well, two side of governmental affairs. Who will you choose, Dazai Osamu?" He jumped outside and dissapeared.

I stand and the explosion started to stops.

"Dazai-kun, now you are under my eyes." Ango came from all the dust with all the guards.

As what I have reported to him, he was a little bit faster than what I have requested.

And also, I didn't predict that the way he will take me was this way. This is too brutal to take me quietly. And also, I don't think that the "Never Died King" was already wakes up.

So why did he takes me now, and Dostoevsky is already gone too.

They take my hands and dragging me to their car.

Ango sit on the front seat and then they started the car.

What is this surprise, Ango?

---

Your POV

Today, this mafia brought me to the safer headquarter. Never thought that they would be this nice.

If the Mafia and the Agency are friends to fight this case, wouldn't they will be the strongest allies?

Today Chuuya absent to watch on me. Mori said that he has a duty on some mission, like moving all the Mafia's weapon from the harbours.

They told me those all, just like they really trust me.

So, for his substitute... there is a guy that called Akutagawa Ryunosuke. A guy with black coat and fancy looking suit. Even his bangs is not fancy.

Just like Chuuya, he doesn't has so much words out from his mouth.

They are really cold, not like the agency...

"Can I close the window, since it's really cold." I asked him.

"Do whatever you want, just don't go from my side." He said.

You remind me of someone...

I sat on the couch and he was on that chair.

I have nothing to do but just sitting and be quiet. It's really boring, but how can I entertain myself while everyone was suffering?

"You... I have seen you fighting a white haired guy with Atsushi-"

"Can you stop digging some topic with me?"

I laid my back and sighed. I hope he does know how was my boredom is.

"I love Calla lily, how about you?"

"..."

He will definitely never find a girlfriend if he never change his traits.

.
.
.
.

"I don't understand flowers." My eyes widened.

So he was thinking that much of my question?

"Hahaha... it's okay, don't mind my stupid question." He sighed and drink his water from the glass.

I have mistaken him, maybe he's been quiet because he didn't really have any connection with my topic... or, maybe he's just a jerk that doesn't really like to talk.

"So how about, favorite food?"

"I don't have one."

"Hmm, favorite color?"

"Nothing..."

Damn... this guy never enjoys his life more than me.

"How about favorite person?"

"..." He didn't answer me this time.

"You know, I only got like one favorite person, just because he have cared me once. But, not again haha..." He looks so done with all my voice.

"Seems like you never enjoy your life, dude... you must have one person that you have adore them, like your little friend, your bestfriend, uh... why those all friend hmm, ah yes!" He lift his chin up.

"You need a teacher, to teach you how to enjoy your life!" His eyes sparkled after that words.

"Teacher?"

"Have you had one? I never have it,  though... haha!"

How can I entertain someone when I was dead inside like this...

"I have a teacher once... He saves me when what I know just how to run and escape this life. I want to prove him that I am really strong like what he always wants me be... but, he never praised me."

"Oh, what a cruel teacher-"

"No." He puts his hand crossed on his chest.

"He's a really good teacher. I hope, one day... he will praise me for doing something right." He confidently said it.

That's all our conversation. He seems really like his teacher. He likes the conversation about his teacher.

Makes me wondering, who is this guy who made him have such a motivation to keep fighting for his life.

Thank you, Akutagawa... at least, I have a nice conversation after months being stressed with all the mess.

One day, I'll tell you too about my favorite person... Dostoevsky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
79.4K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
700K 42.9K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...