Rikara-Evil Returns

By _prahelika_

The plot of the story is inspired from the concept of Brahmarakshas. A Rikara Story (supernatural). Read to k... More

Intro
Storyline
Cast 1
Cast 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14

Episode 12

107 17 15
By _prahelika_

Happy Reading!♥️

~~~~~~~~

"Can I join you guys?", asked Gauri as she stood behind Omkara and Rudra.

"Chulbul? Come, sit",said Rudra shifting to his right.

"I like pools so much", she said dipping her feet in the water, "but Oberoi mansion's one has got a different vibe, geek".

"Really?", asked Om raising his brows.

She looked at him and recalled how once Om had pushed her into the pool and how she'd chased him around the Oberoi mansion in those drenched clothes.

"Umm....yes...I like pools but not the ones who throw people into pools", she said gritting her teeth.

OmRu smiled for a while but suddenly Om's smile faded away.

"Priyanka scolded me a lot for that, you had fever for a week after that incident, she didn't talk to me for almost a month...", He said.

"Accha kiya...you deserved it", she said resting her arm on his shoulder.

But then she quickly put her arm down.

"I deserve a lot more....a lot more hate....I couldn't become a good brother and---", Om lowered his head.

Gauri in mind: "oh no! I made him emotional once again..."

"Umm....Rudy do you remember you were teaching me how to workout using those gym equipments?...", Gauri asked.

"Yeah right, but you weren't able to handle   anything", Rudy said making a 'failure' face.

"No no...I can pick up dumbbells now", she retorted.

"Huh?", Om sighed, "ok so how much weight can you pick?"

–"10-15 pounds....or more than that...."

"Fine...umm...can you see the two vases there?"

–"Hmm..."

"Go and pick one of those"

–"But why?"

"Arey, I just want to see if you can really pick up weight..."

–"but---"

"it's 12 pounds just...you can..."

Reluctantly agreeing to Om's proposal she went near the vase and analysed it properly.

–"It looks heavy", she murmured and tried to pull it up by holding the corners.

After attempting the same for about 10 times, she could pull it up but nevertheless she was was about to fall backwards with eyes tightly shut.

"Gauri sambhalke!", she heard a voice as soon as she felt her back hit against a human figure.

Rudra helped her get rid of the vase.
Gauri turned to find Omkara standing behind her. His hands were tightly grabbing her upper arms and his face had a teasing smile.

"Ho gayi tasalli? Milgayi kaleje ko thandak?", She said angrily stamping the ground.

Om didn't answer but kept on laughing at her antics.

–"Now you're laughting?"

"Chulbul, honestly speaking, you're damn cute", said Om pulling her cheeks.

"I loved the way you kept on trying to lift this, but O, Yaar it's really heavy",said Rudy.

–"What are you three doing here?",asked Raina.

"Raina Bhabhi, when did you come?", asked Gauri.

"I heard something falling so I came here--you all are fine nah?", asked Raina.

"Yeah-yeah...bhabi, we were just going...", said Omkara.

"I know it has been a tiring day, what has already happened cannot be changed, fate is inevitable but that doesn't mean we will not live our present, right? go and sleep, ok?"

"Yes bhabi", replied Rudra and all of them dispersed.

**************

Yuvraj entered his room with a hanging face.
He took a seat on the couch and gazed at his room which was beautifully decorated  with flowers and scented candles.

A few minutes later he heard the sound of the creaky washoom door opening.

Yuvraj looked at it to find Ahana coming out in a red salwar suit.

He stood up as she started walking towards him.

Ahana looked at his face and then lowered her gaze while fidgeting with the end of her dupatta.

Suddenly Yuvraj's sullen looking face broke into a smile and followed by Ahana, who threw her arms around his neck.

"My God! You're such a good actor Ahana...", Yuvraj said pushing a hair shaft behind her ear.

"But I can't match your level Yuvi...like even I was confused for a moment....I really thought you were upset about whatever happened...", replied Ahana.

"I can't believe that now we are married that too with dad's permission!", He said ecstatically.

"But Abhay bhai is still upset with me. And if he comes to know that it was our plan then he'll kill me for sure", she said gulping her saliva.

"Don't worry, Abhay is my buddy. If I'll say him that I've accepted our marriage, he'll accept it too", he said turning away with a smirk.

"Hmm....", hummed Ahana while back hugging him.

FLASHBACK:-

While Shivaay and Omkara were in Priyanka's room, Priyanka's phone beeped with a message. The message contained a picture of Yuvraj lying unconscious in the forest. The message further read that if she informs anyone about this message, Yuvraj will be killed immediately.
Priyanka noticed that the message was from an unknown number.
She was both scared and confused but also wanted to save Yuvraj.
Nevertheless she pushed ShivOm out of the room.

Her phone beeped again with a message that read, if she wants to save Yuvraj's life then she has to come to the jungle all ALONE and leave a note in her room that she can't marry Yuvraj. Also, she has to come there in the dress that is kept in her almirah.

Priyanka opened her almirah and found a red bridal lehenga and red bangles.

She quickly changed her dress and after writing the note she sneaked out of her room.
Ahana who was waiting for Priyanka outside (unknown to Priyanka) purposely hit her.

"Oh I'm so sorry Priyanka", said Ahana.

"No it's ok...Ahana, did you see Yuvraj?", She asked.

"I? Nope Priyanka. I didn't see him from a long time. Why? What happened?", Ahana asked.

"Umm...no nothing...", Said Priyanka as she started to move towards the stairs, quickly.

Ahana smirked as she grabbed Priyanka's phone which had fallen on the floor.

Immediately she removed the message and Yuvraj's picture from the phone.

"Priyanka, now you'll never be able to prove to anybody why you went to the jungle. And you'll never know who sent you that message..."

She laughed in her mind and kept the phone back in Priyanka's room.

She looked at the note and smirked again.

"That's like my good girl!".

She moved out of the room and dialled a number.

"Hello?"

–"hello. Priyanka has left for the jungle. Do your work..."

"Okay"

She cut the call and went downstairs to find Vikrant.

------------

Priyanka was in the jungle shouting Yuvraj's name.

Suddenly she heard the noise of rustling leaves, as if  someone was walking behind her. She turned back but saw no one. Already it was night and the only source of light was the moon shining above the jungle.

"Who is there? Yuvraj?", She asked, blankly staring at the darkness before her.

"Ummhmm....this is not Yuvraj".

She heard a manly voice as a figure dressed in black came out from behind the trees.

"Who are you? Where is Yuvraj?", She asked moving two steps back.

"Yuvraj? I think Yuvraj is in his room, wearing his sherwani and getting ready for his wedding...", said the man.

"What? Then....what was that picture....why did you call me here?", Priyanka asked as her voice began to tremble.

"Because I don't want you to marry him!", The man shouted making her shiver.

"But ... why?"

"You don't need to know that, I've to stop you from marrying him and that's enough for you to know...", he said walking towards Priyanka.

"Stay away...stay away...", She said moving back.

Unfortunately she felt her back hit a tree.

After a few minutes she found herself tied to the same tree.

The man put of a few drops of a fluid in her mouth making her subconscious.

While her vision started to blur she saw the man go away.

######Flashback ends######

"Your brain works really good in this matters. First Priyanka received your picture, then she wore the red dress and went out. I got her phone, went to her room, found the note, informed your dad and then got married to you... Wow!"

"Even if Priyanka was alive and everyone would question her about her whereabouts...then she would've blamed that man but when there will be no proof about whatever she 've told, then people would've blamed her about it instead...like she tried to run away and stuffs...hai na?", said Yuvi.

"Yeah! No one would doubt us in any way....no one would even think of doubting us", Ahana said.

"I really didn't know that our plan will work so smoothly. BTW why did you kill her?", he said.

"Huh? Me? I didn't kill anyone Yuvi. I thought you killed her", said Ahana moving back.

"No no. I didn't. Why will I? Everything was executed by you, I only made the plan", he said in defence.

"Then who-- who killed her Yuvi? And how did she come back in our Haveli?", asked Ahana.

"Even I'm confused. She was tied to the tree and was supposed to be freed in the morning that too if she stays alive!", said Yuvi.

–"Stays alive? I- I didn't get you Yuvi"

"Ahana, I added the red dress track in our plan because if something happened to her because of staying in the jungle all night, then we could have blamed Brahmarakshas for all this..."

–"You wanted her to die? But this wasn't a part of our plan right? We just needed to get married and---"

"Ahana, don't stress...I didn't want her to die. I just wanted to make sure that we're safe and away from every trouble!"

–"okay fine... I'll just check on that man whom I hired for this task..."

"Who's that man? You didn't tell me where you got him..."

–"that day when we went to Rahim cha-cha's house, I secretly took Rahim cha-cha's son's number. And then I got this man's number from him. Rahim cha-cha's son told me that people call this man 'Bheshu' because he is the 'king of disguise'. He has never got caught and no one knows how he looks like, where he stays, what else he does, his family, nothing...the only way to contact him is this number"

She showed him the number.

–"I'm calling him"

*Ring* *Ring*

–"Bheshu is not picking up the call!"

"What? Does he do this with everyone?"

–"I don't...know"

"Accha don't worry. Now let's sleep. We'll see to all this tomorrow,ok?"

–"Okay"

Ahana and Yuvraj went to sleep.

Unknown to them someone had heard their whole conversation.

________________

"Priyanka!", Jahnvi shouted as she woke up from her nap.

"Mom, what happened?", asked Annika who was sleeping beside her.

"Annika, my Priyanka...my daughter...", Janhvi kept on calling out Priyanka's name as she broke into tears.

"Mom, please calm down...", Annika said caressing her back.

Making Jahnvi rest her back, Annika came near the coffee table and mixed a sleeping pill in a glass of water.

"Mom, drink some water", she said.

Jahnvi nodded in negative.

"Mom please for me, please...", Janhvi looked at her and then took the glass from her.

Within a few minutes she fell asleep.

Annika caressed her head and laid beside her.

*****************

Precap:

"Where is Priyanka's body? Mohan I'm asking you something!?"

"He took it....he took it..."

Said Mohan before falling unconscious.

"Now he knows this bride was of our house.... he'll kill all of us...he'll not let us live! He'll kill all of us..."

________

"I'll go and find Priyanka if no one can...", said Omkara.

"I...I will go with you too...", said Gauri.

*************

First of all, really very sorry, I couldn't keep my promise of updating by Wednesday 🤞.

Secondly, I wrote this whole chapter in a hurry so no proof read.

You might've many queries and doubts and you're totally free to ask your questions if any, in the comments section below.

Priyanka's death is still a mystery.

Any other doubts related to whatever I've written above is welcome.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!

Bye!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 2.4K 22
2 plots... 2 different concepts... Both are love stories/short stories on RIKARA... you will have to peep in to know more.
108K 9.4K 44
𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓴𝓪(𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓪𝔂+𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓴𝓪) This sugarcoated yet eerie story is about a girl...to be completely honest it's abo...
6.8K 389 1
A story dealing with Omkara's commitment phobia and drug addiction. Title from a book by Lisa Kleypas