Zodiac Academy

By Zodiac_Quests

This has ships, friendships, enemies (to lovers, oop-), drama, possible TW. But it's a basic book about high... More

Character introductions
Fire Dorm
Air Dorm
Earth Dorm
Water dorm
Fit check
The party
Astra Academy
Two long days pt.1
Two long Days pt. 2
Headmaster Astraconer
Character recap pt.2
Chapter 10
First day pt. 2
Rose Quarts
Perfect Picnic
Toxic...
Double date
Jealousy pt. 1
Character recap pt. 3
Jealousy pt. 2
Bus ride
Setting up
Bonfire of nightmares
Bacon and Drama
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
lost zodiacs
chapter 26
important! must read!

First day

772 13 18
By Zodiac_Quests

Never Satisfied by: Corpse

Word count: 1499
________________________________

Virgo POV~

After a pretty boring night we are finally having our first day. I have some teacher named Lefong, he teaches self defense, karate, I guess. I got changed into the uniform with a black skirt just in line with the upper thigh, a white undershirt, and a black vest thing with a tie. It didn't look too bad, but it could be better. It also came with stockings, but I'm not wearing those, the girls group chat says some girls might.

"Ugh these uniforms are ugly." Aquarius walks out with a black suit.

"Really what gave that away?" Sag says sarcastically. I look at my schedule.

"Hey Cap, what class do you have?" I ask.

"Um I think I have self defense first?" She says with an unsure tone of voice, "I think, I don't know. I do know the teacher's name is Lefong."

"Alright we have a class together." I walk out with a cereal bar

"At least I have somebody I know." She says.

Cancer POV~

I head out the door to get some coffee from the cafe they have. I run into Arabella.

"Oh hey Cancer." She says picking up her books.

"Hey Arabella, how are you?" I ask.

"Doing great, just getting a cup of tea to study for a test I have today. So how are you?" We walk in line together.

"Also good." We talk for a little while and Pisces comes up to us, "Pisces over here!" I call out and she walks over to us.

"No yelling in the halls." A guy walks up to us with a hall pass badge on his jacket.

"Oh they are fine Mitch." Arabella says, "They are with me."

"Oh sorry miss Grace." He walks away.

"Sorry about him, people can be just a bit strict here."

"What gave that away?" Pisces jokes.

"I know right". I laugh with her.

"So what classes do you have first?" She asks me sitting down at a table.

"Um I have some "master of the arts ll." Pisces says.

"Oh me too." I say.

"Oh great I do too, we can walk to class together." Arabella joins in. I can't believe it, an actual nice person here.

"Heads up, our teacher can be a bit of a pain." We start walking to her locker.

"Oh just great." I groan, leaning against the locker next to hers, I move over when someone needed to get to it.

Scorpio pov~ (it's fun doin his POV for no reason)

I didn't say anything to Gemini last night, and went straight inside. I slept on the opposite couch from Ophiufuck.

Once it was morning, my alarm went off and went into my room to get my uniform and got changed in the bathroom. It was only one hour left until our next class. Everyone else left besides Gemini and Ophichus.

"Wake up!" I throw a pillow at her, and then walked out to throw a pillow at perv.

"Ugh fuck off!" Ophiuchus yells out going under the blankets. Gemini just doesn't get up at all. I stole her phone, knowing she is awake.

"SCORPIO GIVE ME THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!" She tackles me down and walks to the bathroom, before she does she kicks me, not too hard but still hurt.

"Shut the fuck up you two." Ophiuchus yells from the other bathroom.

"Whatever perv." Gemini says getting her uniform and walking to the bathroom. She comes out with a super short skirt and stockings.

"No way you're wearing that." I say fixing my tie looking at her in the mirror. She flips me off and walks out.

"Damn girl you look pretty good." I hear from the living room. There was a smack and a grunt from Ophichus, I chuckle.

Taurus POV~

It was 10 minutes before class, Sag and I met up at my locker since it is closest to our class. He gets there barely on time.

"Remember we should be five minutes early. How dare you be late dude." I punch his arm.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's get going, I got a class to fail." We walk in and see half of the class doing some magic tricks, while the other just watched

"What class was this again?" I ask the teacher.

"Elemental studies." He says not looking away from the board.

"Now class these are two of the 12 new students, Sagittarius and Taurus. Yes they are Zodiacs, so I expect you to be on your best behavior." They all nod and we find two empty seats next to each other.

"Chris, I found the two girls' insta." I hear a familiar female voice.

"Great send it to me." I turn around and see that Chris guy directly behind me, with that Lyla girl next to him.

"Ooh they are hot, they will be one of us." He looks up and looks me up and down.

"What are you lookin at?" He says.

"Nothing just wondering who you're talking about." I whisper.

"It's your friend Cancer and Gemi-" Lyla got cut off.

"Is there something wrong back there?" The teacher says.

"No sir, just helping the new kids." Chris says with a fake ass smile. This made Capricorn turn around to us.

"I wouldn't go for Gemini." He says.

"Or Cancer." I add.

"Why is that? You jealous?" Chris says.

"Oh god no," Sag says, we both do the little hand thing 💅.

"I see." He continued on, "I am going for your friend, cause she's hot and could be of use in the Crazon.

"Ok good luck with that." I say. Cap and I turn around holding in our laughs. Yeah he is gonna need it.

Lunch- Aquarius POV~

There was one table open, meaning all 12 of us are gonna have to sit together. I am getting chills just thinking about it. Libra and I are talking while waiting in line.

"Hey there mamas." I hear Gem say hugging Libra.

"Hey baby." Libra flirts back and laughs.

"You are in a good mood today." I say.

"Yeah well I had self defense third hour, and Ophiuchus was in my class." I can see where this is going, "I knocked the absolute shit out of him." She laughs.

"What has her in a good mood?" Leo rests his two elbows on both the girls shoulders.

"I'll tell you what." Ophichus comes from behind me, he looks like shit.

"Oh damn, she saw you get beat the hell out of?" Leo questions, I chuckle.

"No, I beat him." Perv walks away and grunts. After a while we meet up with the others. Scorpio is missing, and it looks like Sag and Virgo are talking about gossip to everyone.

"Oh my god Gemmy, you are not gonna believe this." Taurus says, Scorpio finally joins us.

"Ok first don't call me Gemmy, and two, what?" Gemini loves gossip so you could imagine.

"Well in first hour, me and Sag heard that Chris guy talking." Ugh, I hope he doesn't become relevant on our life.

"And he um, found your insta..." Sag says rubbing his neck.

"Ok, weird but why?" She asks taking a drink of her water.

"Yeah why is that?" Leo asks with a more serious tone, I slowly start to lean my head in too.

"Well um, he says he wants you to join the Crazon and for you to date him... Along with Cancer..." a slam was heard from one end. It was SCORPIO!?! AND HE IS GETTING UP?!

Leo, Aries, and I stand up and about to walk to Chris, but was stopped by Gem, "You four calm down, and sit down." She says sternly.

"Now I don't like Gemini, but that is still messed up." Cancer says, and Gemini mocks her face.

"Oh don't worry, I can handle him." She leans back in her chair and crosses her arms.

"Oh really?" We heard a voice coming up to us, it wasn't Chris though, it was one of his gang members that Leo and I pushed last night.

"Chris gets everything he wants." The other one said.

"Oh really?" I stand up, a couple inches taller than him.

"Yeah, he is just a prick who can't keep it in his pants." Cancer says, texting on her phone.

"What did you say?" Lyla comes up from behind the two boys.

"She said he is a man-whore. Now move along bitch." Gemini waves her away.

"I don't see why Chris likes you two, but you will join us. You see here, everyone wants to be us." She says pointing around, the fuck?

"Toys r Us is in the other direction freshy." Arabella comes up to us. That made Lyla's head turn purple and ran off.

"Thanks Bella, but what does freshy mean?" Pisces asks.

"It is just short for Freshmen, she is one. They act like they own the place, so us upperclassman put them in their place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.5K 343 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
66K 1.7K 30
Basically, a zodiac story from Pisces's point of view. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius...
36.8K 408 32
twelve high-school constellations navigating their way through powers, drama, an evil dude, and a lot more. enjoy, or don't - i wrote this in sixth g...
12.5K 182 24
Cubed The zodiac signs wake up trapped in an unfamiliar place with a bunch of strangers from different parts of the world. Trying their best to find...