𝐹𝑙𝑦 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ...

Oleh -SadieDark-

Disclaimer: Most of the characters and places in this story belong to Capcom. This story is based off of the... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Post Script

Chapter 5

582 28 3
Oleh -SadieDark-

   I woke up shaking once again. "My goodness," I uttered, sitting up, "Another crazy dream?" It was odd. My dreams had become more vivid than ever since the incident with Miranda. I thought about why it could be, but the answer was obvious. It was the the Megamycete affecting me.

I decided to ignore it, and stood from the couch.

Strangely, my nightgown was a litter tighter than usual, wasn't floor length, but a little above my ankles.

I wondered why so many weird things were happening to me all at once. I was sick of it. I wanted it to stop, but knew that it probably wouldn't.

As I looked toward my right shoulder, I winced. It was an odd feeling, to be without an arm. It felt like something was absent, even though I thought I had already gotten over it.

I started to make my way toward the kitchen, trying to ignore everything that was happening.

   A few hours later, a sharp knock sounded on my door. I went to see who it was. I opened the door slowly, trying to see who knocked. It was Mother Miranda.

"Hello Juliet-" she started but then stopped, most likely noticing my lack of an arm, "What happened to your arm?"

I had to come up with a lie quick. I didn't want her to know. I didn't want to go back in that room.

Looking into her piercing yellow eyes, I lied, "Oh, I got attacked on the way here by a bear. I went to the hospital and had to get it amputated..."

She looked at me sympathetically, "Oh. I'm... sorry to hear that." She actually believed me. I let her inside, and gestured to my couch. "But besides that, how are you holding up?"

I sat down on the couch beside her. This time, I wouldn't lie to her, "I've been having very vivid dreams. Strange, too." She looked into my eyes, "About what?"

"Well, as you probably know already, I had a nightmare at your cottage. But, I only remember that I was trying to find a nice spot to picnic, and a wind came, carrying black feathers." I didn't tell her everything, since I didn't want her to get mad at me. She nodded.

I continued, "Then this morning, I had another odd dream."

She nodded once again. "It could be a side affect of the Megamycete."

I didn't really understand too much of it, but it didn't matter. I knew that I wouldn't be brought back to that room because of some dreams. It was interesting enough for Miranda.

In the few days that I knew Miranda, I could tell much about her character. She thought that she should have everything she wanted, no matter what or who she hurt. I could tell she was grieving still for the loss of her daughter, and I could understand that.

Miranda started speaking, "Well, I must be going. Tell me if anything else happens. I'll be back in about five days." I nodded, and showed her out.

I sighed, tired of everything.

That night, I didn't have any strange dreams, and slept soundly in the comfort of my own bed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.3K 64 18
Y/N thought she was a hated villager among the village, but after the bloodshed and truth and the friendship of someone she admires, she and him deci...
2.5K 150 41
COMPLETE! *Reimagining of RE8 storyline* Karl Heisenberg, Alcina Dimitrescu, Salvatore Moreau & Donna Beneviento POV Celia was part of the team assig...
1.8K 102 9
From an early age, Elena Farkas Trescu found herself ensnared by a rare blood disease that had haunted her lineage for countless generations. At the...
20.9K 710 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...