๐Œ๐‘. ๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ anywayidc

"๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ" "๐™˜๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

(0)
(i) let's begin
(ii) high
(iii) wizard
(iv) nostalgic
(v) upgrade
(vi) invitation
(vii) greetings
(viii) nice
(ix) twin
(x) silence
(xi) stan twt
(xii) bye
(xiii) sugar daddy
(xiv) midori
(xv) ecstasy
(xvi) dare
(xvii) greatest
(xviii) familiar
(xix) attention
(xx) drained
(xxi) limit
(xxii) mediocre
(xxiii) help
(xxiv) emo
(xxvi) happy
(xxvii) iconic
(xxviii) akio
(xxix) abysmal
(xxx) deja vu
(xxxi) setters
(xxxii) suspense
(xxxiii) MVP
(xxxiv) drunk
(xxxv) peak
(xxxvi) onigiri

(xxv) motivation

16.9K 872 1.3K
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ anywayidc

atsumu looked... speechless.

y/n. his y/n was literally here right now. how did he not notice earlier?

he looked startled for a second. and then his eyes lit up. he realised he couldn't react to her presence because there were ten thousand people watching him. so he suppressed his excitement.

he merely smiled at her, feeling his heart beat faster as she smiled back and gave a small wave. unnoticeable enough that no one would think he was smiling at her.

"who is he smiling at like that?!", the girls looked at the rows behind them. y/n shook her head.

"man, look at those thighs", girl 1 whined

y/n rolled her eyes, "tsk"

it didn't bother her so much in the beginning. but over time, her feelings for atsumu had grown so much that such remarks started irritating her.

"you got a problem?", girl 2 asked y/n, "you jealous he was looking at someone else?"

y/n took off the cap she was wearing, glaring at the group of girls.

"y/n...", she felt a tug on her arm and it was her dad, "calm down"

she rolled her eyes before looking back ahead. he wouldn't understand how she felt. no one would.

but her attention was diverted to the match because there was a sudden improvement in atsumu's performance. it was as if he wanted to do better, to impress someone perhaps.

"'tsum-tsum, you seem to be in extra awesome form today!!", bokuto exclaimed, clapping a hand on his back as he scored another point off his serve.

just then, sakusa kiyoomi too, spotted y/n in the crowd. he rolled his eyes. it was almost nauseating how much she affected him.

"well at least it's good that she's motivating him rather than being a distraction for him."

nobody seemed surprised by the outcome of the match. a crushing defeat for the falcons.

"you think you understand the sport better now?", y/n asked her dad as they got up from their seats

"it's... not that bad", he admitted, sighing, "kinda.. interesting"

"see!! i told you it's the greatest", she exclaimed

"football is still better", he scoffed

as they got to the ground floor, he finally brought it up.

"so why were you mad at those girls?"

"they... uh.."

"it's because of miya atsumu, isn't it?", he frowned

y/n almost choked on her own spit. "what makes you say that?"

"do you think your mom and i don't talk? he was looking at you, wasn't he?"

"what the hell?!", she pushed him away playfully, "that's not fair!! is this why you wanted to watch the match?"

"nah that was a coincidence. isn't he too old for you-"

"okay cool then, i'm gonna go say hi to him. i don't have to make an excuse byeee"

"hey! i didn't give you my approval-"

"byeeee"

she wondered how she was supposed to get in through the restricted hallway when she heard a clear smooth voice address the guard from behind the barrier of the crowded hallway.

"let the girl in black inside."

it was sakusa. he gave her a nod of acknowledgment as she walked down the hallway with him in silence. he was the only one of the four that she hadn't spoken to at all.

"thanks", she said, "for getting me in"

they took a turn, away from the crowd that led to the door of the locker room.

"wait here", he instructed and she nodded, leaning against the wall

sakusa went into the room. and walked to where atsumu, bokuto and hinata were sitting and discussing the match.

"miya your girlfriend's here-", he said quietly

hardly had he finished his sentence when atsumu hurriedly wore his jacket and ran out.

"TSUMU WHAT A GAME", she nearly knocked him over when she hugged him and he lifted her up, her legs around his waist.

it felt so fucking good to see him again. he rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"how are you even here?!", he exclaimed, holding her tighter, leaving kisses underneath her jaw rather possessively, "and who was that guy you were with?"

"you mean my dad?", she snorted

"DAD?!"

"yeah he's outside", she laughed

"wow, could've fooled me", he kissed her again

"tsumu... i should..", she breathed as he pulled away

"are you staying in tokyo for the night?", he whispered

"yeah, i have a room to myself", she nodded. when the words escaped her mouth, she realised. she pulled away from him, still in his arms, "wait that means you can..."

"i'll be there", he chuckled, peppering her face with kisses, "for sure"

"don't you wanna celebrate your win?", she asked, "it really was a great match"

"they are planning to go out for drinks", he hummed

"go with them now. meet me later", she gave him a peck, "i'll text you the time"

he finally put her down and she walked away.

"see you later, love you", he called

"love youuuu"

-•-•-•-

atsumu didn't show up.

y/n and him were supposed to meet at ten thirty. she glanced at the lock screen of her phone.

1:30

his messages were unread. his phone was ringing but he didn't pick up. he was not contactable at all.

bokuto or hinata weren't picking up either. she had assumed that he probably just went out and lost track of time.

but now she was beginning to think something was genuinely wrong. she was going to get dressed when she received a notification that made her heart stop.

miya atsumu seen cozying upto a mystery woman at a bar in tokyo.

"oh"

she didn't understand why she was doing this to herself. but she clicked on the notification to see the pictures.

there was atsumu. and then there was this lady in a tight fitting dress with her back to the camera. she was standing pretty close to him. and both of them seemed to be laughing at something.

"he didn't... did he?", the phone shook in her hands so she put it down, "was this.. there's gotta be some kind of mistake."

she tried to calm down. she squeezed her eyes shut. she wanted to tell herself to not jump to conclusions. didn't she trust him?

maybe it was the fact that he was photographed with another woman. she couldn't even hold his hand in a crowd while this random woman was so close to him in front of fifty odd people.

but she was giving herself this pep talk about not overreacting. and she got a tweet notification from atsumu.

y/n blinked twice. her face was not visible in the picture. it seemed to have been posted with the intention of clearing up the misunderstanding because she looked drastically different from the woman in the article. different hair colour, body type, everything.

"did autocorrect randomly decide to stop working?", she asked out loud

she was ready to scream into the pillow when her phone rang.

unknown number

"ugh, i really don't wanna deal with this shit", she answered it nevertheless

hello?

is this l/n y/n?

yes
who's calling?

it's shugo meian

y/n automatically sat upright.

oh, shugo-san. what
can i do for you

um, can i have the name
of the hotel you're staying at?

can i ask why?

l/n-san-

is atsumu drunk

y-yeah he is
how do you know??

LOOK AT HIS TWITTER
TAKE HIS PHONE AWAY
FROM HIM

atsumu keeps asking for you.

....

l/n-san?

elaborate on that

he's pretty drunk.
actually, i'm one of the only
sober people right now

shouldn't he just go to
sleep instead of coming here

i tried, but he literally won't shut up.
he's been going on about it for
like two hours. please.

fine i'll text you. and
i'll wait in the lobby.

thank you so much

"ugh", she rolled her eyes, "this idiot"

she hurriedly changed her clothes and got out of her room and to the empty lobby. meian said they were only five minutes away so she just killed time until then.

she watched three guys walk in through the entrance of the hotel. shugo meian was here with adriah thomas and her very drunk boyfriend.

"l/n-san?", meian walked towards her

"yeah hi", she sighed

atsumu actually did look wasted.

"y/nnnn!", he exclaimed, at once throwing his arms around her, "hi baby"

"hey", she was a little stiff when he hugged her. she didn't know what to think.

"l/n-san are you okay?", meian asked as she pulled away from him

she faced them as atsumu stood behind her now, his arms around her waist.

"yeah i'm fine", she hummed, "sorry for the trouble"

"tch, these gossip channels are fast", adriah rolled his eyes, scrolling through his phone, "they already posted about us"

"really?", meian asked

"y/nnnn i missed youuu", atsumu whispered into her ear, burying his face in her neck

"yeah look, they posted about atsumu too....", adriah's voice trailed off as he realised, "what the fuck"

"what?", meian leaned in to look at the phone screen, "oh fuck"

"l/n-san", it was adriah who joined the dots, "this isn't what happened at all, i was there"

a wave of relief washed over her at his words.

"really?", she asked, "then.."

"she was a fan. she asked to take a picture with him and he agreed. she got a little too close when it was being taken. once the picture was taken, he got kinda annoyed at her."

"wait, why was he angry?", y/n asked, as atsumu was still holding onto her like a fucking child

"babyyyy are you mad at me?", he pouted

"he yelled he has a girlfriend and got riled up so she left."

"i'm so sorry you have to deal with this", adriah frowned, "these sites just love to twist things into something they're not"

"thanks for telling me what actually happened", she smiled, "can i talk to atsumu for a minute?"

"yeah, take your time", meian nodded and the two walked away from them

"tsumu, where's your phone i have to delete the tweet", she held out her hand

he stared at her blankly. "what's a... what"

"are you five", she reached into the pocket of his jacket

"baby! we're in public!", he gasped and she gave him a very unimpressed look

"yeah thanks", she said monotonously, unlocking his phone, "what's your passcode"

"my password is...", he looked like he was seriously thinking about it

"yeah?"

"i think i've almost got it"

"tell me fast"

"OH I REMEMBER NOW"

"what is it?"

"deez"

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

voteeee for the chapter because yayyyy

lmaoo drunk atsumu is cute

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

70K 1.2K 15
Haikyuu x Reader โ—ˆ~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...
209K 8.1K 99
แด€ แด›แด€สŸสŸ แดกแด€สŸสŸ สŸแดแดแดs ษชษดา“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แดแด‡ ส™สŸแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดส แด ษชแด‡แดก แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชแด…แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด ษชแด‡แดก า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜, ษชs sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช สœแด€แด… ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดษด sแด‡แด‡ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. "๐ƒ...
{ESCAPISM} Bokuto x Fem!Reader ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ mollie

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

21.8K 709 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
Little Bird (Miya Atsumu x OC) ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ CrimsonMerc

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

151K 4.6K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...