His Soulmate

By dream_catcher_4422

Swara has been busy in taking her class when the peon comes to her saying "Principal Sir is calling you, Swar... More

||Introduction||
||Two Worlds Apart From Each Other||
||What's Stored in Destiny||
||Marriage - A Definition of Storm||
||Hunt of a New Destination||
||Journey to Destruction||
||Leap : A Mirror of Change||
||Moving On||
||In Between Past and Present||
||Chakravyuh - A Filthy Game of Fate||
||Silence before Storm||
||Revelation of Truth||
||Another Trap||
||A New Turn||
||A Big Shock||
||Song of Destiny||
||Returning back to Home||
||Love at First Sight||
||Face-Off||
||Upcoming Storm||
||Sanskar's Decision||
||Getting Apart||
||Re-marriage||
||Marriage-Drama||
||Bride in Veil||
||In a Glimpse||
||A Drastic Change||
||Climax||
||Unmasking the Truth||
||Start from End||
||A Forever||

||Close Yet So Far||

1.8K 122 38
By dream_catcher_4422

It's been two whole weeks and there is no change in SwaSan's different world. Both are busy in their life in their own way! Sanskar is busy to behave like an arrogant angry man who could be only cooled down by his two years old niece Lavanya. Meanwhile, Swara is busy in her life with her two sons - Sanskrit and Swastik. The way they behave Swara always remembers of Sanskar ; while through their naughtiness and handling two kids single-handedly makes her engaged whole day..other than that she has professional and household work too.

Unaware of them some person is planning to meet two different worlds. And today is the day something is gonna happen. Swara is in her home but today she is feeling very nostalgic. She is thinking of Sanskar only. Because today is Dr Subhas and Neela's fifteen years' Marriage Anniversary so she is remembering how her life has been changed since last ten years with the first meet of them. Then also she has been devoid of Sanskar and today too. But both times destiny has played with her fate! However, she wipes the tears from the corner of her eyes and goes to get ready for the auspicious day in that couple's life.

Getting ready in a shimmering gold saree with black blouse, she does her make up. Applying light lipgloss on her cherry lips, she keeps some roses on her bun. Then she goes in the hall to find her naughty kids still playing. Pestering a lot, she makes them ready as it's already little late. The function is arranged by today's star couple's daughters at noon.

At exact 12 of mid noon, Swara reaches on the venue with her two naughty kids who are super excited to meet their Subhas mamu. But Swara? She is little afraid for something unexpected and unknown thing! Meeting with the couple and congratulating them, she goes to the other people she knows to have a chit chat while the children are busy in their own world.

•••

Sanskar is very grumpy from morning as he has to attend his old friend's marriage anniversary. He loathes the idea of love and marriage now-a-days but hasn't forgotten to wish the couple at the morning itself. Though having a stubborn friend means you're bound to accept their condition unintentionally. But however, he gets up from his bed to be freshened up and get ready for the function. The best part is he is not going alone there ; Lakshya, Kavya and little Lavanya are going to accompany him. So he is relaxed thinking Lavanya will not let him be bored of all those family function.

It's ten am when they ride on their private chopper to attend the ceremony. Little Lavanya is too excited to ride at chopper for the first time in her life. So she is sequeling in happiness and clapping her hands. Sanskar is smiling at her antiques and kisses on her forehead affectionately ; little baby is in her bade papa's lap. Kavya and Lakshya both look at each other with tearful eyes because they know the father in Sanskar must be missing his son every time.

It's true Lavanya is there to calm down his anger but he can't forget his own son in all these. Whenever Lavanya smiles innocently or gets excited for anything, he remembers of his own son. He imagines his baby in every damn things - HIS SANSKRIT. He feels more angry to think Swara could be that much stone heart to seperate a son from his father. He imagines his son will be big now..a school going boy ; he must go to school daily with his backpack and water bottle ; how much he has dreamt to be the perfect father for his children but Swara has to destroy everything in a minute ; or their Sanskrit could have proved himself as the ideal big brother to Lavanya ; even till now they could have got blessed with another kid ; no! But she has to slaughter his dream. If she had opened up to him rather leaving him in dark then today he could also have arranged marriage anniversary for her every year.

Thinking all those, he tries to block his tears and forces a smile to Lavanya, taking an oath of not remembering the lady behind his broken family's dream and broken heart. LaVya have noticed it and both feel the pain of Sanskar.

•••

And soon it's time for them to land. After that they get into the car from airport to the venue. As they are getting close to the spot, their heart gets filled with an unknown happiness like very soon they are going to meet someone close to them. Sanskar is confused as he feels this things in his heart whenever he gets close to Swara. So blocking his heart aside, he concentrates on Lavanya while from outside he is having a hard expression.

•••

Getting down from car, they go inside but Sanskar's heart is beating with its first rate. Suddenly he founds two little boys at the entrance of the house playing with other kids ; but what attracts him towards them is their features which resemble him too much. He couldn't stop laughing seeing the little one's expressions being caught in doing cheating by his older brother. At this the younger one cries like a baby and says in a toddler voice : Momma, bhai doing long(wrong) to me..I will tell momma now..with that he runs from there to inside while older one too runs at his back. However, he gets back his senses knowing he is laughing wholeheartedly after so long so LaVya are staring him.

Here inside Swara is busy in talking when her troops come to her and Swastik starts to pull her pallu while Sanskrit wraps his arms around her legs ; knowing well they must have done some naughtiness, she excuses the guests and sits on their level. And after knowing the reason behind their fight, she starts to laugh loudly attracting someone's astonished yet puzzled gaze at her.

•••

Sanskar has just entered inside to congratulate the couple for their happy day but before that he freezes on his spot seeing HER before his eyes after so long ; and not alone! The boys he has been eying outside are with HER and both are hugging HER from each side. Before he goes to them, they boys yell loudly : Momma, we love you. While she too says lovingly : And momma loves her babies the most.

His world stops at this moment. He looks at the two figures closely and then it strikes in his head : These two boys are HIS SONS..HIS OWN KIDS. HE IS A FATHER OF TWO SONS AND HE IS UNKNOWN TO THIS NEWS. WHEN SWARA HAS LEFT HIM SANSKRIT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS .. THAT MEANS SWARA HAS BEEN PREGNANT THEN! He looks at the little boy with astonishment and lots of love and thinks that the younger one must be of five and half years old.

While LaVya with Lavanya are standing at his back and smile knowing their wish to see SwaSan again with each other will be fulfilled very soon. They notice two boys with Swara and realise Swara must have some problem at that time to let not other people know that she has been pregnant when she has left their home.

Meanwhile, the older boy has uplifted his head a little to find the very special and familiar figure before his eyes after ages and he, being the excited soul screams : PAPA! PAPA..MOMMA, SEE..PAPA HAS COME TO MEET US.

Listening his scream, Swara widens her eyes and looks at front to get lost in those dark black intense eyes. But the boys are enough to break their eyelock. Seeing his big brother, the little one too screams in joy : Papa..come..papa!

Sanskar is having joyful tears in his eyes knowing his both babies knows of him so well ; though he is angry upon Swara for this sudden disappearance by writing some nonsense in name of letter, but he is grateful to her for making him alive always to them and rearing them up so beautifully.

Suddenly some women start to badmouth about Swara : This girl Swara is a witch that's why she has left this prince like man! Even who doesn't know of SM, the biggest buisness man of India but see her working in a little nursery school and living a hard life. Who will do such nonsense? It must be hers character that's why her husband had left him with the kids! May be the boys are not..

Before they could utter some more nonsense, a loud growl echoes in the hall by making the hall calm. Swara quickly takes the boys in her embrace as they are trembling in fear by their father's anger. Seeing the scene, Sanskar gets a little soft.

He turns towards those women and says in a cold low voice to send shivers to their core : Not to there! My wife is pure soul and she doesn't need the character certificate of yours. And yes, I know those babies are mine as I'm their father and creator too..so better don't talk low about her. Every relationship has their own problems and I've not given you right to say those words about MY WIFE and OUR BROKEN MARRIAGE!

All get silent while Swara is crying after seeing his trust upon her when she herself has created the distance in their marriage. The boys wipe her tears from both side and this scene cools down Sanskar's anger. Meanwhile, Subhas comes there to threaten those ladies and Sanskar gives him the flower bouquet and wishes.

Swara founds the chance and starts going out when suddenly she collides with her soul sister - Kavya. She gets little surprised finding Lavanya in her lap. Swara kisses on lavanya's chubby cheeks and the boys too follow her actions. Seeing the disappointed look on LaVya's face, she thinks to apologise but thinks something in her mind as discussing such things before kids isn't good.

So they go to a corner room where the boys are busy to play with their little baby sister. She asks sorry from them a number of times but they are just standing without saying anything in same place. Swara knows it's her fault but the situation has been something that she has nothing but to leave from that stone palace.

Kavya just says crying : Was it so easy for you that you had left us behind with some nonsense letter of yours? Had you not thought of Jiju or Sanskrit? And what's the most sarcastic here - that we don't know of little one! You just call me as your soul sister but never thought one that's why you could have hidden the fact you were pregnant for second time.

With that she breaks down in tears while Sanskar enters with his angry avatar : Whom are you saying these things, Kavya? She has separated me from my kids! Heck, I have been in dark about the existence of my second son. Then think how much stone heart she is! But don't worry now everything will be alright. I'll return back with my sons but she wants me to see with someone else, naah! So I'll fulfill her this wish and Mrs Swara, don't worry I'll invite you in my new marriage. But you forget about MY SONS.

Swara is astonished at the new piece of information and tries to clarify herself : But..but I've not written such things in my letter!

Sanskar smiles painfully : Swara, now there is no reason to lie! Just accept the truth .. and even I have the letter still with me to prove you false.

Swara again tries to say something : But I've written there the reason of my leaving!

Sanskar laughs sarcastically : Ohh really! You've pointed out some irrelevant issues childishly saying you're some cursed fated so you're going far away with our baby while I should remarry and forget you!

Swara is flabbergasted because she has written clearly why she is leaving and there has been a hint too where she is going..that means .. THEY HAVE GOT THAT CHIT AND REPLACED IT WITH ANOTHER ONE AND THEN HAVE MADE ATTEMPTS TO ATTACK UPON HER KID. Knowing this hidden truth, she places her left hand over her mouth while the boys found their father standing little far from them and they run to him in a racing speed.

Sensing two little figures holding his legs tightly, Sanskar smiles happily and takes both in his arms and kisses on their forehead respectively. Sanskar's smile vanishes seeing teary eyes of Swara and he announces in his dark voice : AFTER FINISHING THE FUNCTION, I'M GOING BACK WITH MY KIDS! AND RETURNING BACK ONLY, I'LL APPLY FOR DIVORCE AND ASK FOR THEIR AUTHORITY. THEN I'LL FULFILL YOUR DREAM BY MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE, BEFORE YOUR EYES!

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3.1K 48
Vaani:- "Ye kya kar rahe aap, hum gir jaayenge! Niche utaariye humein. Aan, put me down." In a surprise turn of events, she didn't even realised what...
3.9K 724 17
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
31.8K 2.5K 52
☆ SWAN BOOK AWARD WINNER in Special Category. !UNDER EDITING! ♡*FIRST INSTALLMENT OF Soulmate-An Unbreakable Bond SERIES*♡ CATEGORY- General Fiction...
484K 21.9K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...