'๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By -N3KOMA

โฆ(DISCONTINUED) โžœ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’. ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐Š๏ฟฝ... More

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ€ข [ VIP author note ] โ€ข
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐จ๐ง๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ†  [ ๐’ฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐œฬฒ๐ขฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฅฬฒ ๐‚ฬฒ๐กฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐ญฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐ซฬฒ ]
the end..

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

4.3K 218 22
By -N3KOMA

'Decision'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N] stood silently along with the others. Nothing was heard except the sound of the wind softly breezing, the crackling of fire, and the soft cries and whimpers of the weeping soldiers; Conny was one of them. He sat down on the ground with his head in his hands as he stared at the fire with tears streaming down her face.

The [H/C] haired female heaved an inaudible sigh as she watched the fire. 'I'm sorry Marco.. I'm sorry Koushi..' She thought, glancing at the ravenette who stood silently with tears brimming his eyes.

[Y/N] glanced at Jean, who kneeled down only to brush his hand against the ashes that escaped the fire. He mumbled something that seemed to be an apology but the following words were incoherent for [Y/N].

He then threw the ash towards the fire, clasping his hands over his mouth to prevent a sob from escaping his lips.

The following day, [Y/N] stood beside Krista with her ODM gear laying in front of her on top of the table for an omni-directional mobility gear check up regarding an incident that occurred recently.

A soldier had killed two titans who were test subjects using the ODM gear without authorization. The soldier that inspected [Y/N]'s gear gave her a short nod after placing down the gear and scribbling down notes on his notepad.

The [H/C] haired female nodded in return. "I can't believe we're getting punished if we kill those titans." [Y/N]'s ear caught the faint whispers that belonged to a male soldier who stood a bit far from where she is.

"Well, they are important because we are able to execute tests and experiments on them to learn more." A female replied. [Y/N] heaved a small sigh, "You seem stressed." A voice beside her entered her ears.

[Y/N] turned to glance at the source, a small smile climbed up her lips. "I guess.. after what happened.." The [H/C] haired female turned her gaze towards the reddish brunette, "I'm worried about Sasha's decision of joining the Scouts.."

Krista hummed, nodding understandably. "If it bothers you, try talking to her about it." She advised her friend. [Y/N] nodded, smiling at the blonde haired female.

"I will.."

"[Y/N]!" After the inspection has ended, Sasha jogged towards her best friend. "I need to talk to you about something!" [Y/N] tilted her head, "Sure, what about?" She responded.

"I-I.." Sasha started out, "I'm rethinking my choice about joining the scouts.." She mumbled. A small smile climbed up [Y/N]'s lips, "I understand Sasha, wherever you'll enter I will tag along!"

Sasha's eyes widened, "Really?" She asked. "Of course!" [Y/N] nodded, "What happened previously was life threatening and traumatic. I understand." Sasha smiled, happy to know that her best friend will support her decision no matter what.

"Thank you."

[Y/N] stood beside Annie after hearing Sasha, Conny, and Armin ponder further about their choice of joining the scout regiment. As they talked, Jean approached the five cadets. "You set your decision on joining the scouts?" Armin asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Are you serious?! I mean.." Sasha spoke up, her voice dying down after her short outburst. "Aren't you terrified?" She asked a low tone.

"Huh? What do you mean, of course I'm terrified." Jean answered honestly, earning a small smile from [Y/N]. Conny blinked twice in confusion, "Then why are you joining?-"

"Because I am scared of the titans, and I want to do something about it." Jean responded to the bald headed. "Listen, I know joining the scouts isn't for anyone so I won't guilt-trip you, unlike some suicidal bastard." Jean said.

[Y/N] hummed, "Eren huh? I guess he's been a scout for a while now.." She mumbled, gaining their attention. "Alright cadets! Line up to make your choice!" A soldier declared to the cadets.

"At the end of the day, there isn't nothing that anyone could say to persuade you about risking your life, same goes for me." Jean turned around to walk with the other cadets. "So believe me when I say this decision is mine."

The five stayed silent, Conny stood on his feet. "Well? Why are we wasting time?" [Y/N] broke the ice, following the light-ash brown haired male. "They'll yell at us if we keep standing like this."

Sasha jogged towards the [H/C] haired female, Conny following behind. Armin sighed, following behind Annie who walked past him.

"Those who do not wish to join are dismissed." Commander Erwin ended his speech regarding the current status of the scouts regiment.

He explained everything, claiming that the survey corps were short on personnel and the importance of Eren and his titan abilities that he claimed were a weapon to them.

The blonde commander then tells the trainees the importance this means to mankind, plus giving small details about the upcoming mission—going as far as to mentioning the basement in Eren's house, which completely surprised the other cadets.

'Was this information supposed to be shared publicly like this?' [Y/N] thought, 'How is the commander able to reveal this information freely?' Armin thought.

Before Erwin ended his speech, he added the survival rate of the next expedition, "Ninety percent soldiers have died in the past four years."

His words struck [Y/N] like a lightning bolt, the possibility of them surviving is low and it brought fear to the [H/C] haired female. She didn't want to lose her friends that she saw some as a family.

She had already lost her family once and she won't allow it to repeat. One by one, cadets started to turn on their heels to leave, walk out, saving their own lives from the danger.

Jean started to think about the possible fate of him and his friends, his hand clenching as he had an inward conflict with himself.

Connie gulped, biting his lower lip as he spoke to himself inside his mind. 'It's okay, just turn around and leave, become a police officer or something! It's a safer decision right? Right?!'

Sasha slowly started to tremble, her hand clenching tightly as she tried to convince herself to walk out, to leave. 'Why is it so hard? Turn your body and leave!' Sasha let out an inaudible sigh before turning to glance at the person beside her on her left.

Her light brown orbs met with [E/C] ones, they held comfort and ease as she gazed at them—earning a short head tilt. Her eyes widened, its as if she could understand what the female was trying to say.

'So?'

So? So what? Sasha's choice?

Sasha's eyes never left [Y/N]'s.

Was she going to enter the survey corps, risk her own life for humanity and fight off those large beasts who can devour her any moment like some steak?

The reddish brunette gulped, closing her eyes to focus on the thoughts that's swirled inside her head.

'How can you hold such a composed expression?!'

Sasha envied how calm and undisturbed [Y/N] looked as she watched her with a calm gaze.

She stared at her [E/C] irises that gleamed against the illumination of the fire that lit up their surroundings, her [E/C] pools didn't seem indecisive nor hesitant.

They were calm.. very relaxed.

Sasha sighed, gritting her teeth as she teared her gaze away from the [H/C] haired. Looking forward as she stood in place, making up her decision.

[Y/N] smiled softly, glancing down at the ground below her. 'No matter what, No matter where, I'll follow you around, Sasha.'

Soon, the crowd clears, revealing only 21 cadets who stayed to join the survey corps; most of them being the top ten of the 104th Training Corps.

Commander Erwin looked at the remaining cadets before parting his lips to speak, "Will you die if you're ordered to?" His question took [Y/N] aback, gritting her teeth as she deepened her thought about his question.

"I don't want to die!" A soldier yelled out. Commander Erwin slightly tilted his head downwards, "I see."

He gazed back forward at them, his eyes traveling from one soldier to another. "I like the expressions on your faces." He said.

"Then I welcome you, everyone, to the survey corps!" He declared, "This is a true salute!" He then placed his right fist on his chest, where his heart was located.

"Offer up your hearts!" He exclaimed.

[Y/N]— along with everyone —saluted to the blonde commander, "Hai!" Their determined exclamation filled the atmosphere along the crackles of fire.

Armin's face brightened up as he gazed around him, happy to see the people he knew and trained with were by his side. "Everyone.." He mumbled.

"This sucks.. the survey corps.." Jean grumbled, gritting his teeth in anger at his choice of joining the survey corps.

"I'm scared!" Sasha admitted, shutting her eyes tightly.

"I don't even care anymore." Connie sighed, averting his gaze from everyone.

[Y/N] smiled, chuckling slightly "At least we'll be side by side." She added, glancing at the cadets then at the reddish brunette.

"Thank you.. [Y/N]." The corner of Sasha's lips curled upwards as she verbalized her gratitude to her [H/C] haired best friend.

The latter nodded, "Anytime."

(This chapter wasn't the best, sorry about that-)

(However, I hope you enjoyed it!)

\(^ヮ^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "๐š„๐š‘๐š–? ๐™ท๐š’?" "๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ!" ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
4K 177 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
332K 8.5K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...
10.3K 720 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...