Blue Castle (Aoba Johsai x Ma...

By Mizushima_Izumi

[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. J... More

[0] Introduction
[1] How it all started
[2] Meet the First Years
[3] Aoba Johsai
[4] The Volleyball Club
[5] Shiratorizawa
[6] House Crash
[7] Year 2
[8] Trials
[9] Lunch talk
[10] Short Reunion
[11] Year 3
[12] Meet the First Years, again!
[13] Catch up
[14] Flightless Crows
[15] Practice Match
[16] Practice Match II
[17] He's back
[18] Bring it On
[19] Treat
[20] Hangout..?
[50K SPECIAL] Idol Seijoh AU
[21] Another Day
[22] Inter-High
[23] Good Luck
[24] First Match
[25] The Managers
[26] Karasuno
[27] Karasuno II
[28] Pre-Quarterfinals
[29] Semi-Finals
[30] Lost
[100K SPECIAL] Mafia AU
[31] Beach
[32] Study
[33] Mad Dog
[34] Back Here Again
[35] Date Tech
[36] Before
[37] The End..?
[38] Graduation
[39] Moving Out
[41] Adlers vs MSBY
[42] The King
[43] Set 3
[44] Clutch
[45] End of Match
[46] Reunion

[40] 5 Years Later

4.4K 156 76
By Mizushima_Izumi

Izumi: ⚠️ FROM HERE ONWARDS, IT CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️

i know i said scenes with semi but i realized i had nothing. so this is the best i could think of

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

It took some time and convincing (a.k.a the others pulling him away) for (Y/n) to finally get inside the car. Once she closed the door, she rolled down the window to give them one final goodbye. "Thanks for all the time we spent together in Seijoh. It was really fun to be with you guys." they felt their heart melting at her words, and the car drove off.

"Don't hesitate to text me!"

On with Chapter 40:

3RD PERSON POV

⚠️CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️

5 Years Later..

"Eita, wake up." (Y/n) shook her boyfriend of 5 years to wake him up from his slumber, but all she got was a groan.

"Eita, we have to go to the studio. The producer's gonna get angry if you're late." with more shaking, Semi let out a sigh before getting up. "Okay..."

"Go take a shower, I'll make breakfast." (Y/n) was about to exit their shared bedroom when Semi suggested, "Can we shower together?"

The (h/c-ette) whipped her head towards him, "You're gonna be late if we do that." she didn't wait for a response as she went to the kitchen to start on their breakfast.

5 years have passed since they moved into their apartment in Tokyo, 1 year has passed since their university graduation.

Semi had gotten a job as a musician and had recently debuted with 4 other people. With their debut single, "Puzzle", fans started to accumulate quickly and their fame skyrocketed.

At one point, the band's vocalist was sick and wasn't able to sing their new song, and they couldn't delay the music production any longer, so they came up with the decision that (Y/n) should be the one to sing after much persuasion.

Fortunately, their song was a huge success and (Y/n) managed to gain her own mini fan clu. Sadly for them, she hasn't decided to sing another song ever since. She had been invited to a couple of interviews along with the band and felt that being in the limelight was not for her...

...she told herself as she became the CEO of a rising fashion designer company called "HearTThrob", where they design clothing that brings out the best style for men, women, and anyone alike.

With her modeling the clothing with some other people and the clothings being a hit, you could guess that she wasn't escaping the media anytime soon.

If possible, she would get her friends who were available (in Japan) to model for her too. Matsukawa and Hanamaki were regulars, Amako had modelled a couple of times too, along with Kiyoko and Yachi.

Once, a photo of the Seijoh trio was sent to their group chat when they first started modeling.

---

-----------------------------
(Y/n) + simps <group chat name>
-----------------------------

(n/n)

📷 photo

look who be modelin' for yours truly

maTTsun

dang, that guy on the left is handsome 😳

maKKi

the guy beside him can get it too 😳

Iwa

🙄🙄

'kawa

you guys are modeling for (N/n)?? no fair 😭😭 i wanna model toooo

(n/n)

then come back to Japannnnn 🥺🥺

'kawa

:////////

(n/n)

hajime? 🥺

Iwa

✌😗

(n/n)

hajime?????

---

Despite the different time zones, the group still manages to communicate with each other through text and occasionally send photos of what is going on on their end.

For example, Oikawa had sent a photo of him and Hinata on a beach in Brazil. His volleyball team had gone to Brazil and he coincidentally met Hinata while on the way to get some dinner.

---

'kawa

look! we met in rio

Iwa

dang

you look ugly

maKKi

^

maTTsun

^^

(n/n)

ooo beach volleyball!

'kawa

???!!!

---

But usually, Matsukawa and Hanamaki would visit (Y/n)'s home and vice-versa whenever they got bored.

"(Y/nnnnn), can we make cream puffs? I bought the ingredients." Hanamaki presented the bags he had in his hand when she opened the door to welcome them in. "Just for old times' sake?" (Y/n) grinned and the male nodded.

"And since we're staying for dinner, I suggest making Cheese-filled Hamburger steak." Matsukawa presented his own bag of food. "I'm sure Semi-san wouldn't mind us cooking his favourite meal after a tiring day of work." "But Issei, that's your favourite." "What?"

"Anyways, since when did we plan for you guys to stay for dinner?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. She doesn't remember this part of the conversation they had in the group chat. "Since just now." the boys said as they entered her kitchen and began to take out the items from the bags.

"Let's get cooking!"

...

When Semi got back hours later, he was greeted with Cheese-filled Hamburger steaks as the main dish and tekka maki as a side. The dessert was the cream puffs that were being cooled in the fridge.

Definitely not a healthy dinner but hey, just for today.

He was also greeted by 2 extra plates of food on the table and 2 familiar tall figures in the kitchen who were helping his girlfriend clean up.

"I'm...home?" he said when he entered the dining room. "Welcome home, Semi-san!" Hanamaki greeted before (Y/n) herself could. The ash blonde was very much confused and sweat-dropped at the unexpected guests but accepted it anyway since he knew about their tight friendship.

In exchange, when (Y/n) came back from work one day, she was greeted with Ushjima blocking the pathway from the door to the rest of the house. "Eh? Good evening, Wakatoshi." (Y/n) greeted the tall male. "Good evening, (Y/n)."

Standing there in silence for a few more seconds, (Y/n) decided to ask, "Um, can you move away? I want to go to my room?" she tried to squeeze in the space between Ushijima and the wall, but he moved to the side to prevent her from doing that.

"Wakatoshi?" he remained silent.

(Y/n) tried again to move through the space on the other side, but he went to block that instead.

Seeing no point in doing this chase, she decided to push him back. But that clearly did not work if you tried to push a man that is 90kg (~199lbs) and 192cm (~6'3) tall and made with mostly muscle.

The most that happened was him being caught off guard and moving his foot to the back to steady himself. He ended up grabbing her wrists to stop her from trying to move him.

Although (Y/n) couldn't see what was going on, she could hear multiple voices in the background.

"SemiSemi! Be careful with it! You're gonna break it and (Y/n)-chan is going to be sad!" "Shut up, Tendo!" "Tendo-senpai! I-Is this nice enough?" "Woah! Takahashi-chan is going to love it, Goshiki-kun!"

After a few minutes of waiting, Ushijima finally moved aside and allowed the (h/c-ette) to head further in the house. But she was soon stopped by Tendo instead.

"(Y/n)-chan! When did you get back home?" he greeted her as if he wasn't the one to send Ushijima to "distract" her. He had an apron and for some reason his chef hat on. <i dont remember when tendo got his profession>

"(Y/n)! Welcome back!" Semi pushed away his friend. "Come! I have something to show you." he pulled her by the hands and led her to the kitchen excitedly.

"Ta-da!" he presented her with the chocolate he had just made with Tendo. Some were in the shape of hearts, some were animals, and some seemed bulky.

"This one is filled with (flavour). Try it!" Semi explained as he picked up one of the bulky-looking ones. (Y/n) opened her mouth so he could feed her that piece. She bit into the chocolate and out came the (flavour) filling.

"Oh!" (Y/n) exclaimed in delight.

...

But although their friends would find time and love to visit their home, the couple also loved to just hang out with each other in silence.

It could range from cooking with each other, to watching a show together, to even just laying beside each other in bed while the TV was playing in the background.

It was silent between them as they watched the video. Out of nowhere, Semi decided to ask,

"Hey, (Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna get married?"

=================

extra info:

- yes 5 years has passed

- after all your suggestions, i have decided to make y/n a singer for semi's group (i imagine he's part of a band) occasionally, since her main job is being a CEO/model

- i referenced Semi's band from my favourite Visual Kei band, Arlequin

- i have just realized i have no ideas for amako's career. i guess the choices are in your hands.

- even when 5 years had passed, iwaizumi still refuses to deal with their bs ✋😔

- as we have learnt, everyone bullies oikawa out of love(?)

- me: *wants to draw makki and mattsun as models*

also me: *cant draw* 😔

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: why idea come when i need to sleep excuse me brain i have work in 6 hours

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 59 5
What is a girl to do when the captain of the boy's volleyball team starts to follow her around? This is a short fanfiction to entertain you at 3:00am...
324 28 25
Rewrite of Hate You, a fanfic I wrote years ago. This time, I'm leaving out the alternate ending Oikawa x femreader Aoba Johsai first year, L/n Y/n...
208K 5.4K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
13.7K 319 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...