[40] 5 Years Later

Izumi: ⚠️ FROM HERE ONWARDS, IT CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️

i know i said scenes with semi but i realized i had nothing. so this is the best i could think of

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

It took some time and convincing (a.k.a the others pulling him away) for (Y/n) to finally get inside the car. Once she closed the door, she rolled down the window to give them one final goodbye. "Thanks for all the time we spent together in Seijoh. It was really fun to be with you guys." they felt their heart melting at her words, and the car drove off.

"Don't hesitate to text me!"

On with Chapter 40:

3RD PERSON POV

⚠️CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️

5 Years Later..

"Eita, wake up." (Y/n) shook her boyfriend of 5 years to wake him up from his slumber, but all she got was a groan.

"Eita, we have to go to the studio. The producer's gonna get angry if you're late." with more shaking, Semi let out a sigh before getting up. "Okay..."

"Go take a shower, I'll make breakfast." (Y/n) was about to exit their shared bedroom when Semi suggested, "Can we shower together?"

The (h/c-ette) whipped her head towards him, "You're gonna be late if we do that." she didn't wait for a response as she went to the kitchen to start on their breakfast.

5 years have passed since they moved into their apartment in Tokyo, 1 year has passed since their university graduation.

Semi had gotten a job as a musician and had recently debuted with 4 other people. With their debut single, "Puzzle", fans started to accumulate quickly and their fame skyrocketed.

At one point, the band's vocalist was sick and wasn't able to sing their new song, and they couldn't delay the music production any longer, so they came up with the decision that (Y/n) should be the one to sing after much persuasion.

Fortunately, their song was a huge success and (Y/n) managed to gain her own mini fan clu. Sadly for them, she hasn't decided to sing another song ever since. She had been invited to a couple of interviews along with the band and felt that being in the limelight was not for her...

...she told herself as she became the CEO of a rising fashion designer company called "HearTThrob", where they design clothing that brings out the best style for men, women, and anyone alike.

With her modeling the clothing with some other people and the clothings being a hit, you could guess that she wasn't escaping the media anytime soon.

If possible, she would get her friends who were available (in Japan) to model for her too. Matsukawa and Hanamaki were regulars, Amako had modelled a couple of times too, along with Kiyoko and Yachi.

Once, a photo of the Seijoh trio was sent to their group chat when they first started modeling.

---

-----------------------------
(Y/n) + simps <group chat name>
-----------------------------

(n/n)

📷 photo

look who be modelin' for yours truly

maTTsun

dang, that guy on the left is handsome 😳

maKKi