[6] House Crash

Izumi: last chapter before we move on to 2nd year !

ALSO, THIS BOOK, ALREADY AT 2K READS??? AND IM REPAYING YALL WITH THIS NOT THAT GOOD CHAPTER?? WOW???? 🥺🥺🥺💖

tbh 10% of it is probably me because i keep going back to read the cute comments yall leave lol 🥰

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Well, you should've kept an eye on her y'know? We could have stolen her and bring her to Shiratorizawa." Tendo said smugly. This caused a lot of tension from the Seijoh group.

Surprisingly, Ushijima nodded in agreement. "Oikawa should al-" "DON'T YOU EVEN FINISH YOUR SENTENCE!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Let's just go. Our match is starting soon anyways. Bye!" Oikawa said as he pushed (Y/n) away from their rivals with the rest following behind.

On with Chapter 6:

3RD PERSON POV

"So, why are we in my house again?" (Y/n) asked as she walked into the living room with 2 boxes of pizza and a big bottle of soda in her hands.

The four idiots, as (Y/n) likes to call them, decided to come to her house unannounced and made themselves at home.

Iwaizumi was sitting on the L-shaped sofa. Matsukawa was taking up half of the sofa by lying down on the other side. Hanamaki was sitting on the floor and leaning against the sofa. All of them were watching the tv, except for Oikawa who was doing something in the kitchen, hopefully not burning the house down.

"Because we lost against Shiratorizawa during prefecturals 2 days ago and are in need of love and comfort from our oh so precious manager who we love so much because she loves us and knows how to take care of us when we are at our lowest." Hanamaki said all that in one breath and it left (Y/n) speechless.

"...okay but why my house?" "Because all of us were already out and just decided to crash here." "...You should be glad I was feeling lonely and love you guys." (Y/n) said.

"We love you too, (Y/n)!" Hanamaki and Matsukawa said before getting up and sandwiching her in a hug while rubbing their cheeks on her head obnoxiously. Iwaizumi just raised an eyebrow at their actions before moving his attention back to the TV. This was normal.

If you were wondering where (Y/n)'s family were, well, her parents are visiting a relative for the weekend. {if you have siblings imagine they go to school or something}

"(N/n)! Can we use your kitchen to bake?" Oikawa asked from the kitchen. (Y/n) thought about it for a second. '...Yea it should be fine. Just don't destroy the kitchen and/or house and I'm good.'

"Sure." she answered as she headed to where Oikawa was. "Oh! Can we make cream puffs??" Hanamaki asked excitedly as he too went to the kitchen. Matsukawa and Iwaizumi followed behind.

"I think we have the ingredients. Just don't destroy the kitchen please.." (Y/n) said as she took out all the needed ingredients and utensils.

"Do any of you actually know how to make cream puffs?" (Y/n) asked as she placed down the last of the items needed. She was met with silence as they all stared at her.

She sighed before looking for the cook book.

==T I M E S K I P==

"Mattsun! Stop throwing flour at m- AH!" Oikawa exclaimed as he got another ball of flour thrown at him, this time by Hanamaki.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) and Iwaizumi were busy actually making the cream puffs. All that was left was to put them in the oven and make the filling.

"It's ironic how the people who wanted to do this aren't even making it huh?" "Mhm." Iwaizumi and (Y/n) conversed while making the last batch.

A few minutes later, the trays of cream puff shells are placed in the oven and now they have to wait for 20 minutes.

While they were making the cream puff shells, Oikawa decided it would be a nice idea to turn some music on, but it was useless because they ended up hearing his exclamations of getting bullied by Hanamaki and Matsukawa instead.

One of the chaotic duo, not sure who, managed to change the music the classic Bohemian Rhapsody, and are currently singing it (badly) while using the utensils around the kitchen as microphones.

"Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,"

"for me,"

"for meeeeeeeee!" they tried to reach the high note and failed terribly before head banging to the guitar solo.

The other three just stared at the two from the side while enjoying the pizza from earlier. (Y/n) was recording all of this.

---

"Makki, stop staring at the cream puffs. They're not gonna bake faster if you keep on staring." (Y/n).

"What if we increase the temperature by 2 times? Then it will take half the time!" Matsukawa suggested.

"No!"

==T I M E S K I P==

"Finally! We're done!" Oikawa sighed in relief as he plopped onto the sofa.

The pizza and soda were all gone and they had just finished putting the fillings into the cream puffs.

"Why are you the tired one, Trashykawa?" Iwaizumi said as he took a seat next to him. "(Y/n) and I did most of the work."

"At least you weren't covered head to toe in flour!" Oikawa whined. "I think I still have some in my hair.." he added before ruffling his hair to clear the remaining flour.

"Makki! Stop eating them! At least let me put them in the containers first!" (Y/n) scolded the light brown haired teen as he was stuffing his face with the food.

She planned to pack all of them into 5 separate containers so that each of them could bring them back to their families before eating the extras, but Hanamaki had other plans.

"Mattsun! Help me!" Matsukawa then just hooked his fingers to the back of Hanamaki's collar before pulling him away to the living room.

"No! Let me go!" Hanamaki complained as he got further and further away.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i vibed to Bohemian Rhapsody with my club mates, but it wasnt this chaotic. i wish it was

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※