๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
01
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

20

894 41 34
By melovicious

the summer had finally set in.

rows of blossoming flowers decorated the school garden, the sweet smell of lavender instantly hitting jeno's nose as he passed by it. his eyes closed for a brief moment, taking in the fresh, breezy scent as it somehow managed to calm his raging mind. the male always found it odd, though.

how- when nothing else seemed to work- the cool and celestial smell of lavender always found its way right into the darkest depths of his mind and made all his troubles disappear in an instant.

he was truly grateful something of that nature existed in the world.

even if it did only help for a few seconds.

jeno's lips tugged into a derpy smile, arm draped lazily around the waist of his newfound love interest. waves of caramel brushed against him as he pulled the girl closer, ears perking up as he heard her giggle softly at his subtle action.

all eyes were fixed on the pair, watching as jeno enjoyed the company of kim jisoo just two days after the news of him supposedly having a thing with huang renjun broke out.

the raven haired boy paid no attention to the prying eyes staring at them with utter shock and confusion, gently burrying his nose in the girl's neck.

"mmm..."

he trailed off, placing a delicate kiss onto the soft skin, letting himself linger for a moment before pulling away to stare deeply into her eyes.

jisoo looked back at him for a split second before averting her gaze, not being able to supress the burning red blossoming on her naturally pink cheeks.

"stop that."

she murmured, gently slapping his chest as she looked around. her smile slowly faded as she watched all the girls glare at her with pure hatred, muttering bitter insults such as bitch or slut whenever they thought she was out of ear-shot.

suddenly, she didn't feel so happy to finally be together with the boy she had liked since they were seven.

jeno seemed unaware of the sudden mood change, though- lazily throwing one leg after the other as he blissfuly walked with her by his side. jisoo felt tears sting at the back of her eyes as more and more spiteful comments were thrown her way, hands coming down to anxiously tug at the ends of her dress.

is my dress too revealing?

she couldn't help but wonder as her eyes skimmed over all the judging looks she was recieving, feeling extremely self-conscious.

one particular set of dark eyes was glaring directly at her.

but she had missed it completely.

"oh jeno..."

the person muttered, carefully reaching out to slip on a pair of sunglasses as they felt bile rise up in their throat at the sight of him with that girl.

"you never learn, angel."

──💧──

the athmosphere was buzzing.

drums and loud chatter filled the ambient as people swarmed in to fill the last available seats for tonight's game. jeno sighed as he struggled to push through the crowd, glaring at everyone until they eventually realised who he was and quickly moved out of the way.

his eyes skimmed over the entire stadium, looking for a particular bruinette.

"jeno! over here!"

the boy smiled as he finally spotted a familiar face in the crowd full of sweaty strangers, striding over to the third row to greet the person. smiling back at him was johnny, a friendly senior he had met when he first came into the university.

the older male was 27, riding on his last year of law school. he was fairly tall and well built, eyes glossed over with an everlasting glow. the man practically ratied with happiness, giving off cheerful vibes whenever you'd pass by him, let alone talk to him.

his sleek black hair was pulled back, exposing his forehead as a single midnight strand fell over it. johnny's tall frame towered over jeno as he finally reached him, offering him a kind smile. jeno watched his eyes disappear as he did so, crinkles forming around them.

"stop smiling so much, hyung. it's only me."

jeno chuckled as he spoke, feeling a bit uneasy under the other's gaze.

"right, sorry."

johnny responed as he looked away, a teasing smirk pulling at his lips as he noticed how nervous he made jeno feel with just one smile. the american male had a tendency to purposely stare or smile at someone simply to see their reaction.

he had a thing for making people nervous, i guess.

"so how come you're here? never took you for a sports guy."

johnny spoke as he turned back to look at the male beside him, who was still looking for someone.

"yeah, well,"

jeno started, looking back at the taller before once again skimming his eyes over the entire field as he struggled to find the girl he had agreed to meet here.

"let's just say i got an invite i couldn't decline."

he finished, eventually giving up on his search as he sighed.

johnny simply hummed at his vague response, not finding it in himself to care much about the reason jeno was here.

why isn't she here?

jeno asked himself over and over, struggling to come up with a logical reason as to why jisoo completely ditched him. yesterday, he took her out on a nice date and made sure everything was perfect before asking her out. he even bought her flowers, for chirst's sake! and now, he invited her to this stupid game he had to be at- because if not, everything will go to utter shit- and she just completely bailed after agreeing to come.

shitty luck, i guess.

the raven haired male shook his head, stuffing his hands into his shorts pockets as he looked across the field. 6 men were placed on each side of the court, the right team in blue and the other in red and white checkers as they began warming up for the match.

without missing a beat, his eyes landed on a certain pinkette.

he unconsiously bit at his lip, watching the male shoot the heavy brown ball into the basket before running off to do laps. jaemin was clad in a checkered shirt with red and white squares, representing their university colours. on the left side of his chest, right above his heart stood a symbol of a big black mamba.

jeno never thought he would think this but damn he looked good.

his chiseled tan chest came into view as he rose up the end of his shirt to wipe off some sweat off his forehead. this caused an uproar as many of the female attendees who came to support their team began freaking out over his perfectly sharp abs. jaemin made sure to send a quick wink followed by a subtle kiss, watching as the crowd basically melted under his gaze.

until his eyes landed on a certain raven haired male.

his lips pulled up into a toothy grin, pools of onyx practically overflowing with excitement as he took in the other's ethereal form. jeno was dressed casually, sporting his usual all black outfit as a matching bucket hat laid securely on the top of his head. the male's veiny hands were crossed over his chest as he appeared to be extremely displeased about something.

and that's when jaemin noticed it.

a fairly tall, bulky young man was standing right next to their jeno, his lips moving as he stared intently at the beautiful boy.

jaemin felt the veins in his neck about to pop out from the sudden rush of pure rage coursing through him. he pulled his hands into tight fists, ready to rip the unfamiliar male's head off for so much as looking at the raven haired sex god he had grown to like, maybe even something more than that.

this unbelieveable desire to kill became even more powerful the moment johnny laid his hand around jeno's shoulder, resting it there.

as if it was his.

as if jeno was his.

the pinkette had already looked away once jeno actually managed to catch onto him staring.

suddenly, the male didn't feel safe in johnny's presence at all.

something about the way jaemin was looking at him just...

didn't feel right.

it felt as if something was wrong.

something bad was about to happen.

or something already did.

tsk jeno...

the pink haired male thought, running around as the match had finally begun.

how many people will we have to remove before you finally start to see some sense?

the whole game, jeno's mind was somewhere elese. his eyes were fixed on the handsome pinkette, watching the co-captain's every move like a hawk. jaemin was truly a master in basketball, movements quick and precise with little to no room for mistakes.

he moved like a ghost.

one second he was there and the next he was on the other side of the court.

waiting to make his attack.

if only jeno had known just how much of a sneaky bastard jaemin truly was.

jaemin acting kinda sus

this is similar to how i pictured the basketball team's shirts to look like lol

(im croatian, don't judge me lmaoo😭🖐️)

(imagine there is a lil logo of a black mamba on the upper left chest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 215 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...
155K 4.3K 55
โ–ช๏ธŽแดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€แดœ โ–ช๏ธŽ"ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแด€แด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษชษดแด›แด ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ส"
2.9M 127K 84
โžฅ Mafia/Gang au โžฅ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it."
1K 108 23
ใ€ข๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š /๐†๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ ใ€ข ใ€ข๐‡๐ฎ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐งใ€ข โ†ป ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ...