๐Ÿ–คONLY MINE๐Ÿ–ค

Galing kay S30KmyJ1N

(Under editing) "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’†... Higit pa

I
II
C: ONE
C: TWO
C: THREE
C: FOUR
C: FIVE
C: SIX
C: SEVEN
C: EIGHT
C: NINE
C: TEN
C: ELEVEN
C: TWELVE
C: THIRTEEN
C: FOURTEEN
C: FIFTEEN
C: SIXTEEN
C: SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER 18:๐Ÿ–ค A MONSTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 19:๐Ÿ–ค TRUE FEELINGS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 20:๐Ÿ–ค ONLY U!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 21:๐Ÿ–ค WILL U?? ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 22:๐Ÿ–ค UNREQUITED LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 23:๐Ÿ–ค REUNION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 24:๐Ÿ–ค SHE CAN'T ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 25:๐Ÿ–ค NEXT WEEK!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 26:๐Ÿ–ค TAE OPPA!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 27:๐Ÿ–ค FOREVER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 28:๐Ÿ–ค IGNORE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 29:๐Ÿ–ค DOUBT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 30:๐Ÿ–ค U LOVE HER, RIGHT? ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค JUST MINE๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 31:๐Ÿ–ค JUST LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 32:๐Ÿ–ค TRUST ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 33:๐Ÿ–ค CHEAT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 34:๐Ÿ–ค PUNISHMENT!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 35:๐Ÿ–ค REMORSE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 36:๐Ÿ–ค A MESS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 37:๐Ÿ–ค LAST BREATH ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 38:๐Ÿ–ค UNABLE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 39:๐Ÿ–ค LEFT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 40:๐Ÿ–ค BANG!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 41:๐Ÿ–ค I LUV U, PRINCESS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 42:๐Ÿ–ค SEPARATION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 44:๐Ÿ–ค EMOTIONS AVOWED ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 45:๐Ÿ–ค LOVE ME PLEASE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 46: ๐Ÿ–ค HOPES ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 47: ๐Ÿ–ค CHANCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 48: ๐Ÿ–คAT MY SIDE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 49: ๐Ÿ–ค ENVY ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 50: ๐Ÿ–คAWAKE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 51: ๐Ÿ–คJEON JUNGWOO ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 52: ๐Ÿ–ค PREGNANT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 53: ๐Ÿ–ค HER DESIRE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 54: ๐Ÿ–ค WEAK ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 55: ๐Ÿ–ค HEY, PRINCESS!!!๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 56: ๐Ÿ–ค ENCOUNTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 57: ๐Ÿ–ค DIVORCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 58: ๐Ÿ–ค HURT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 59: ๐Ÿ–ค ACQUITTAL ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 60: ๐Ÿ–ค ONLY MINE ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค TO TAELIENS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

CHAPTER 43:๐Ÿ–ค PAIN ๐Ÿ–ค

2.2K 127 9
Galing kay S30KmyJ1N

BENEATH MY BARE FEET IS A PATH OF BURNING COAL.

ALL MY LIFE HAVE LIVED A STRANGER AMONG STRANGERS

TAKE ME TO THE PLACE U ALL HOME

FOR THIS IGNORANCE WORLD WISHES TO BE MY ENEMY!!!

OTP

TAE - Annyeongha...

??? - What the hell were u doing at the hospital today? ( The man on the other side shouted on the call not even worrying to make the boy complete his greetings or to greet him back. Taehyung sighed at the behaviour of the older guy and took a seat on the counter of his kitchen waiting for some other expletive words to escape from the mouth of the older. ) I asked you something u brainless human being... stupid, senseless, useless alien... SPEAK UP U RASCAL...

TAE - Arghhh..hyunggg..stop shouting for a while..could u...( Taehyung shouted back getting annoyed by the treatment that the older was sending him. Whereas Suga on the other side just rolled his orbs in his response and gave a small hum.) Now, back to the question..Are u forgetting that I'm a doctor Suga Hyung...Why can't I be at the hospital? ( The boy retorted back sarcastically only to earn a scoff from the other side.)

SUGA - Don't lie to me Kim Taehyung, you were crying. I saw u with my own eyes. ( He stated in a spooky tone inducing the boy to gulp the block that formed in his throat.) Now speak the truth before I make u speak it in my own ways.. ( He threatened causing Taehyung to exhale a deep sigh and then to spill everything in front of him.) What the hell are u saying u jerk? Do u even know what are u saying? How can she cut her wrist? Don't u know that she could've died this time if u weren't fast enough to take her to the hospital? ( Suga screamed again making Taehyung drag the mobile phone a few meters away from his precious ear.) Now listen here u good for nothing doctor...If something happens to my sister then I'll make sure that u never get to see your next-generation..did u get that. I didn't give her responsibility to u so that u can be this careless with her... If I ever get to know that she hurt herself again then make sure to face my wrath..DID.U.GET.THAT..

TAE - Aahhh Ahhhhh arasseo arasseo ....can't u stop shouting for a while Suga Hyung....U almost broke my ear...( He enunciated cupping his ears while his phone was extending on the kitchen counter on speaker mode.)I know I was a little careless yesterday..But trust me Hyung I won't let anything happen to her from now on. ( He retorted assuring Suga in a gloomy tone after placing his phone back on his ear earning a hum of agreement from Suga.)

SUGA - I trust u Taehyung..but it's just.. it's just I can't take a chance again if it is about Y/N..I've already made a mistake by letting her marry Jungkook. I spoiled the life of my little sis..and I don't want it to happen again..I know u and I don't have such a deep relation as u have with Jimin.. but trust me Taehyung I really want Y/N to be with u..I really do. ( Suga affirmed hesitantly but honestly inducing a little spark to form in Taehyung's eyes.)

TAE - U don't have to worry for her now Suga Hyung, I'll take care of her with my own life..U just make sure to not let that bastard get close to her..I don't want to lose her now.. ( Taehyung uttered making the boy on the other side fall in deep silence.) Ahh Hyung..are u listening to me...Hyung ( The lad raised his voice a little when got no reply from the other side. Suga on the other side took a deep sigh making a small frown to make its way to Taehyung's face.)Hyung??

SUGA - Uh..Huh..Everything's fine. ( Suga pronounced making Taehyung scoff at the lie that he was stating to him. Suga on the other hand rolled his eyes getting annoyed by the questions of the younger and spat.) Everything.is.fine.Kim.Taehyung.No.Need.To.Worry.About.Me.Got.That... U just take care of my sister..And I ..hope Dr Choi has told u everything..Has he? ( Suga enunciated calmly yet curiously causing Taehyung to scowl at his sudden urge.)

TAE - Yes he did..He told me to take a leave, He told me to take her home and he told me to take care of her and he told me..He told me many things. Do u wanna know Hyung? (Taehyung stated while grinning to himself and munching on the apple only to get a hex of Suga.) Is there anything else for me to know Hyung..Hmm.( He said absent-mindedly after lifting himself up from the counter and walking towards the stove to cook some food for himself and for his Angel.)

SUGA - No..nothing mu... ( After Taehyung's sudden question, Suga was left in a dilemma of whether to tell Taehyung about Jungkook or not but just as the man secured his mind about not telling Taehyung about Jungkook's accident, he was about to answer him further, when a sudden question flashed in Taehyung's mind that made him disrupt Suga in between his utterance.)

TAE - Suga Hyung why were u crying in the hospital? ( He affirmed placing his phone in between his ear and shoulder while his hands were busy preparing food for u.) Not only u, I saw...everyone there weeping like hell...except for...except for Jungkook. Why the hell were u guys crying?... Who died? ( Taehyung asserted not thinking twice about what he was saying that made the other man grit his teeth with anger.)

SUGA - It's.none.of.your.business.Kim.Taehyung...And don't u dare say anything about Jungkook anymore..I know I'm helping and supporting u to get Y/N but..don't u dare forget that he is still my younger brother.. ( He declared clenching his jaw firmly making Taehyung swill in terror and then hum in his response.) Now go and feed my sister if u don't want me to feed your dead body to the stray dogs.. ( Suga asserted strictly and ended the call the next instant causing Taehyung to take a deep sigh of relief.)

"Huh..Younger brother..My A*s. I don't think I can understand this man anytime. If he cares about Jungkook this much then why the hell he is becoming the reason for his biggest grief. God Knows what goes into his brain. Huh.. It's.none.of.your.business.Kim.Taehyung", Taehyung mocked to himself in Suga's tone while chuckling just as the call ended before proceeding to cook further, totally forgetting about u who was immersed in her grief upstairs.

MEANWHILE

The night sky was shining brightly and so was the stars. Night birds were hopping in the sky whereas the leaves of the trees were swinging to the wind. Nothing could be heard other than the beautiful nightingale that was singing in the night sky and the air that was flowing constantly. The breeze was cool and so was the temperature of the girl who was lying on the bed with an IV drip fixed on one hand and a bandage covering her other. 

The sound of something rattling downstairs made the girl squint her eyes in her sleep. A small groan left her lips just a she felt a stinging pain on her left wrist. After rubbing her eyes a few times by the back of her left hand that was literally hard for her to move cuz of the pain, she sat on the bed taking the support of the headrest behind her. A lone tear escaped her orbs just as she reminisced about her failure of escape once again...Escape from her feelings and her pain.

Y/N'S POV

ESCAPE, What does it mean?

For others, it must be leaving from a place where u were kept as a prisoner. But For me, it is flying away from a place where my family lives, where my love stays, where my heart is settled, where my everything resides, and where my Jungkook exists. For others escaping can be paradise but for me escaping proved to be hell..A real hell. Escaping gives happiness to the prisoner but to me, it is giving sorrows... Sorrow of losing my everything in just a span of time!!!

WHAT IS A PRISONER?

A person who is confined by someone is called a prisoner. Prisoner, that's what I felt like when I was kept there unwillingly, that's what I felt like when I was abducted by him, that's what I felt like when I was threatened to live with him forcefully, that's what I felt like when I was falling for him day by day, that's what I fell like when I was drowning in his love day by day. And that's what I'm feeling now, when I completely became a captive of my own feelings, of my own heart!!!

I thought escaping will bring peace to me but for me, it just drifted me away from him in whose arms I found the real peace. I thought escaping will bring me the freedom to roam in this entire world but for me, it just tended me away from him who was the centre of my universe. I thought escaping will bring me the chance to live my life freely but for me, it just snatched the person away from me who is the reason for my survival. And at last, I concluded that escape is just nothing but denying the reality. It is nothing but just denying the person I love. It is nothing but just denying my feeling for him. It's nothing but just denying those feelings for him that can never die inside me.

"Waeee?? Why is my life like this? Why can't I even die? Waee? Why do I get saved each and every single time? Why can't I just have a peaceful death? Why can't I do anything?.. Why am I so weak? Waeee?? What did I do to deserve a life like this? What wrong have I done? Why am I the only one to get hurt every single time? Why me? Why can't I just live a peaceful life with someone whom I love? Why can't I god? Why can't I? Why am I so undeserving of someone's love? Why am I?"

Mourning... that's all that I could do at this moment. That's what all a weak, pathetic, vulnerable girl can do in such a situation. A situation where she's trying to hate the person she loves the most. A situation where she's trying to forget the person whom she craves the most. A situation where she's trying to get away from the person who resides in her heart. A situation where she's stuck between the love of her life and the killer of her Unnie...

That's it I can't take it anymore. I can't. I'm not going to live a life where I'm suffering for a person who is just a heartless monster.  I'm not going to live a life like this yearning for a person who is nothing but just a mere killer. I'm not going to live a life like this where I can't even hate that person who killed my sister. I'm not going to live a life like this where I'm just a weak, pathetic bitch. I'm not going to live a life like this where there's nothing other than pain and suffering. I'm not going to live like this..." That's it... I'm gonna end it now". 

After battling in my mind for what it looks like a decade, I finally got up from the bed where I've been lying for god knows how many hours and attained my full height in front of the glass fence of the balcony that was a few meters away from my bed. "It's the real paradise", I mumbled to myself with a slight smile on my face after resting my palm on the railing. The night sky, the chirping birds, the brightly shining moon, and the swaying branches of the trees were making me drown in its beauty. The beauty of peace that I've lost a while ago, the beauty that was forbidden to me, the beauty that I'm longing to have. The beauty that's calling for me, now.

Without wasting any further moment, I pushed my body forward and crossed the fence before making myself stand on the other side of the railing. I inhaled the cold air that was making me lose my anxiety and closed my eyes tightly savouring the last few peaceful seconds of my life. Letting my arms spread wide in the sky and letting the blanket of air engulf myself completely in it I finally jumped off the balcony waiting for the warm liquid to spill from my body once again.

A loud sound of someone shouting from my back echoed in my ears but not caring about it much I let the wind embrace me. The wind stroked my face and a short chortle left my mouth when I felt myself floating in the air. Beaming like a maniac and admiring the air when I'm close to my death I must be looking like a crazy person right now And yes I am crazy. I've gone crazy in his love. I've gone crazy for him. He made me crazy, Just like him.

Waiting for the ground to touch me desperately I frowned and a sudden rush of disappointment and failure sprang in my veins when suddenly a pair of arms caught my wrist in the air and started pulling me towards itself. My body was hanging in the air from the balcony while I was just wiggling in his firm grip trying to get away from him and just fall on the ground, but I guess he wasn't intending the same as me.

Y/N - Oppa...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Done", I stated to myself just as I served the food on the plate before shifting it on the tray. "Will she like it?.. What if she didn't?..Aish, Kim Taehyung u are such a stupid man, she will definitely like it. She has always loved your cooking then why won't she today..Hmm..And she can't say no to her favourite food..Can she?.. Ahh no no no, she can't say no to it, She'll definitely eat it, She can't break my heart like this", I muttered to myself while pouting and roaming here and there in the living room with the tray in my hands.

" She will like it and she will definitely eat it...End of the discussion Kim Taehyung..that's it", I said to myself after finally getting confident by the food that I made with my own precious hands and commenced to move towards her room. " Ahh..why do I feel so uneasy whenever it comes to her..Can't u stop being this nervous around her Taetae's tiny little heart", I uttered to myself placing my hand on my chest just as I stepped in front of her room with the tray in my hands.

After struggling for a while with the doorknob with the tray full of food in my hand, I took a deep sigh and placed the tray on the furniture beside the door and reached the doorknob once again. My hand was about to turn the knob and enter the room but my actions were halted by a low wailing sound of someone from inside the room...who definitely is Y/N. Not striving to walk in and saw her soaked face, I leaned my backside on the door and continued to hear her out.

"Waeee?? Why is my life like this? Why can't I even die? Waee? Why do I get saved each and every single time? Why can't I just have a peaceful death? Why can't I do anything?.. Why am I so weak? Waeee?? What did I do to deserve a life like this? What wrong have I done? Why am I the only one to get hurt every single time? Why me? Why can't I just live a peaceful life with someone whom I love? Why can't I god? Why can't I? Why am I so undeserving of someone's love? Why am I?"

She was crying. She was wailing her heart out in between her sobs causing my heart to ache badly. A drop slipped from my orbs hearing her crying this badly for someone who isn't even a little bit deserving for her tears...It hurts to see the person u love, love someone else. But it kills to see the person u love, mourning for someone else. And it was killing me to think that the girl I loved and still love is deeply in love with someone who is responsible for her current condition. 

' Why can't u love me like this Angel? Why can't u?' My heart said to me when I was immersed in eavesdropping on her and casting my tears. Not intending and venturing to hear her mourning anymore for the person whom I hate the most, I wiped my face from the back of my hand and stood up to let her have some time alone when suddenly she said something that made me shook and alarmed at the same time. " That's it... I'm gonna end it now".

I heard her out saying and my eyes went wide when I heard the sound of her removing the drip from her hand. Speeding on my steps and without thinking twice I barged into her room to see the bed empty. My heartbeat got faster and panic started to race through my veins, wandering my eyes everywhere in the room, my eyes went wide when I saw her standing on the other side of the fence with her hands spread out in the air and her back facing me.

"Y/N", A loud shriek left my throat just as she jumped off the balcony in front of my eyes. My eyes popped out of my sockets while tears were spilling out of my orbs continuously. 'No..No..this can't happen. U can't leave me like this..U can't..I love u Angel please..just be safe..Please be safe..Don't leave me, Angel..Oppa will die without u', My heart cried out while I was rushing towards the balcony the next second and gladly caught her wrist in the air. 

She darted her face towards me displaying a look of discontent on her face and started to struggle in my grip trying to get away from me. But not dedicating to let her go anytime I held her wrist firmly and tightened my hold around it even more totally forgetting about her bandaged wrist that started to bleed again. Not caring about her yelling and struggled I pulled her up in a second and embraced her tightly in my arms while she started to squirm in my arms again.

Y/N - Leave me..I said leave me...leave me...What the hell do u think u are doing? Why the hell did u save me..Huh...Why did u do that? Why are u the only one to save me every single time Oppa...Why did u save me two years ago...Why didn't u let me die?... Why did u save me yesterday? Why can't u just let me die Oppa? Why can't u let me rest in peace...Just why? Why did u save me again today? Waeee????

TAE - BECAUSE I LOVE U DAMMIT...I LOVE U!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60K 2.5K 15
JEON'S ENTERPRISES the well known industry...... Korea's biggest company....this company handled by jeon brothers...but they're also under ground maf...
343K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
7.6K 473 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
202K 6.2K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...