3 Paths to Love

By MimSSog

Three omega brothers, Taeyong, Seunghyeon, and Myungsuk, set out to navigate three very different life stages... More

Author Notes - Awards
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra: Wishes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special: To Fight like a Pirate [Seunghyeon x Kwangsun]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special: Little Red Riding Hood AU [Seunghyeon & Kwangsun] (18+)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Autism Acceptance Month
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Announcement
Chapter 31
Q & A
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Hiatus Update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 58 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 38

77 9 0
By MimSSog

Daehyun set the tray down on the coffee table and handed one mug to Taeyong and another to Chanri– his mother. "Thank you," Taeyong hummed as Daehyun settled next to him.

Chanri closed the black binder on her lap and brought the cup to her lips. "Are you sure you put sugar in this and not salt?" she teased.

Daehyun tsked. "I've never made that mistake, mother."

"Just kidding." Her crow's feet creased as she smiled and took a sip. "I'm only making sure you know how to take care of your mate."

"What do you mean by that?" Daehyun straightened up, wrapping his arm around Taeyong. Taeyong grinned against his cup.

"Just because Taeyong looks beautiful pregnant, doesn't mean it's easy." Chanri huffed. "Imagine when the baby comes. I expect you to help out."

Taeyong smiled up at Daehyun's frown, laughing softly. "Don't worry. Daehyun takes very good care of me," he said and nuzzled Daehyun's shoulder. "He even massages my feet and gets me food in the middle of the night." Taeyong muffled his giggle with his hand.

"Good," Chanri said and sipped her tea. "You should keep asking him for stuff. Or else he'll get complacent," she said, laughing softly at Daehyun's frown.

People were always surprised when they learn Chanri is Daehyun's mother. Her bubbly personality was a complete opposite from Daehyun's straight-faced approach to life. But Daehyun still had a lot of her in him. From her straight nose and height to being unable to stop themselves from pampering and adoring him. Not that Taeyong minded one bit.

The front door beeped and whirred unlocked. Seunghyeon pushed the door open, and Taeyong sat up, furrowing his brows, staring at his condition. Messy hair, an oversized t-shirt he does not remember and traces of last night's makeup smudged around his eyes.

Taeyong cleared his throat. "Good morning."

Seunghyeon froze. He slowly looked over with a sheepish grin. "Uh"– Seunghyeon slipped off his shoes and padded down the foyer into the living room. "Goodmorning," he mumbled, rubbing his arm. He nodded his head at Chanri. "Hello, Auntie Chanri."

"Goodmorning, dear," Chanri said, with an amused smile. "Looks like you had fun last night," she teased and Seunghyeon's eyes widened and a blush swept his face.

"Don't tease him, mother," Daehyun scolded. Taeyong bit the inside of his cheek. Daehyun to the rescue as usual. Daehyun turned back to Seunghyeon. "You can go rest. It's okay."

Seunghyeon sighed in relief and nodded his head once more before hurrying to his room.

Taeyong waited until Seunghyeon was out of sight before sighing. "I'm sorry, mother," he said. "I didn't realize he'd come home looking like that."

Chanri chuckled and fondly shook her head. "It's okay," she said. "We'll just need to find him someone who likes to have fun too," she added, winking.

Taeyong hummed and playfully scrunched his nose. "He's still so young. He's definitely not looking. Right?" he asked, turning to Daehyun.

Daehyun nodded and held Taeyong closer. "Don't try to set Seunghyeon up with anyone," he said with a pointed look.

"I wasn't going to," Chanri sighed dramatically. "I was just thinking about the Lee's second son? He's a nice alpha and is a gallery director," she said and opened up the binder on her lap. "We could invite him to the baby shower."

Biting back a giggle, Taeyong shook his head. "If we do that, we'll have to invite a hundred more people. I don't want grandmother to be overwhelmed," he said. His omega mentor, Daehyun's grandmother, took hosting parties extremely seriously, which wasn't good for her health.

"I suppose," Chanri sighed. "Well, anyway," she said and handed the binder to Daehyun. He held it up for Taeyong to see as well. "My secretary marked everyone who confirmed with an x," Chanri said.

Taeyong nodded and dragged his finger down the list, checking the names. He paused midway through the page.

'[x] Bu, Jaejin
[?] Bu, Hyunwoo'

Taeyong and Daehyun glanced at each other.

"Is something wrong?" Chanri asked.

"Ah." Taeyong put on a smile and shook his head. "No, nothing," he said and handed the binder back. "We're just so grateful you're doing this for us," he said and placed his hand on his bump. "I don't know if I could've handled planning it."

"Of course." Chanri blew him a kiss. "I'll do anything for my precious sons. That's what family's for."

Taeyong smiled. "Exactly."

Taeyong leaned against the bed frame, flinching as the baby kicked and rolled around in full spirit. Perhaps this baby will have a personality like Chanri.

"How are you feeling?" Daehyun asked as he sat on the edge of the bed, hair down and ready for sleep.

"Good," he hummed, admiring his husband's face.

"I meant"– Daehyun's expression went serious–"about the party."

Taeyong pressed his lips into a thin line and looked out the window. "Did you notice Jaejin and Hyunwoo were the only couple with different confirmations?" Taeyong sighed and shook his head. "What is wrong with that man? Just thinking about him makes me mad!"

Daehyun gently shushed him and rubbed his hand over Taeyong's leg. "Don't get too worked up," he said. "It'll be for the best if he doesn't come. I've never liked him anyway."

Taeyong pouted, reaching out to hold Daehyun's hand. If Taeyong wanted his closest friends, Daehyun would make it so. But the social consequences would be too great. "No," he sighed. "If Jaejin shows up alone, people will talk."

"Are you sure?" Daehyun asked and kissed Taeyong's wrist. "I think everyone will be talking about you. And how well pregnancy suits you," he hummed.

Taeyong's fingers tingled and he bit back a smile. "Oh you," he muttered. Daehyun smirked and leaned in, kissing him.

Sighing against his lips, Taeyong pulled back and nuzzled Daehyun's jaw. He took in a deep breath of his scent, and both he and the baby settled.

"Can you get me some oranges," Taeyong whispered against Daehyun's neck. He smiled as Daehyun huffed out a laugh.

Nodding, Daehyung planted one more kiss on Taeyong's lips before pulling away. "I'll be right back," he said and left the room.

With a deep sigh, Taeyong leaned back and rubbed his belly. "People can be such a pain, right, baby?" he grinned as he felt the baby wiggle. "You are so right." Taeyong shook out his shoulders. "I do need to be more direct."

Taeyong grabbed his phone and opened it up, scrolling through it until he found Hyunwoo's contact.

As he was about to set his phone down, a message appeared.

Taeyong stared at his phone. "What," he muttered. Pressing his lips together, Taeyong replied.

There was a minute of total silence, Hyunwoo replied. With a picture.

A selfie of Hyunwoo in a club, posing with a chantilly dressed girl on his lap, smiling with bright red lips. Taeyong's stomach dropped. Why was Eunae with Hyunwoo? It could be an old picture, but her hair was the same as when he saw her last time.

Taeyong gritted his teeth, as he tried to think of a reply with trembling fingers, his body buzzing.

The door opened and Taeyong gasped, dropping his phone onto his lap.

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked, rushing to his side.

"Huh?" Taeyong blinked as Daehyun knelt beside him. "Ah"– he glanced over to his phone, tossing it onto the blanket. "Nothing." Taeyong turned to Daehyun and shook his head, placing a hand on Daehyun's cheek. The baby just kicked too hard. That's all."

Daehyun eyed him for a moment before nodding. He set the bowl of oranges on the nightstand and placed his hand on Taeyong's stomach. "Don't give your mom a hard time. Got it," he scolded.

Taeyong giggled and brushed back Daehyun's hair.

"I'll probably go by eomma," he whispered.

"Whatever you want," Daehyun said and kissed Taeyong's bump.

Taeyong's smile softened and he watched Daehyun nuzzle and scent him. How could two alphas be so different? Had yet to meet an alpha as amazing as Daehyun, and doubted he ever will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2K 6
JEONGCHEOL ABO AU MPREG Seungcheol and Jeonghan were childhood bestfriends. They've always known they would grow up and become alphas. Seungcheol pre...
1.4M 78.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
541K 28.4K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
414K 14.2K 36
"Don't trust alphas Taehyung. They will just use you until you are nothing to them." "Yes Mama I understand." _______________________________________...