Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ 🎃Halloween 2020 Special🕸~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 66 ~

2.4K 86 11
By ShiraFangirl

"Currently, Class A have won with two points... However! Class A's win was mostly thanks to Shinso! Can you really call that evenly matched?" Vlad laughed mockingly.

"That's a mean way to put it, Mr. Vlad!" Class A shouted.

Y/N is standing next to Tetsu, holding him by headlock as she was still mad about the chest incident as he apologize to her over and over again while trying to get out of her tight grip. The fourth match has already began with Spinosaurus in it as she was running around, being very much aware.

"Stop that." Aizawa said, piping his students down from yelling at Vlad.

"Mr. Aizawa! This is a legitimate protest!" Denki exclaimed.

Aizawa's face darkened.

"Will you say the same if you mess up in a real fight? Class B is working much harder coming up with plans and countermeasures. That's a fact. It seems Vlad had the upper hand."

Vlad still can't stop laughing as Monoma laugh along with him.

"You're just troublemakers! Did you know? Trouble is something about by the immature!"

Y/N walked over to Monoma, letting Tetsu go much to his relief with Anjali by her side. She gestured her dinosaur to go in front of the laughing Monoma as Y/N faced her.

"Anjali, sit."

Anjali immediately did what she was told and sat down on Monoma, cutting off his laugh. Only his head and his arms are sticking out as he tried to get out.

"Get... her... off me..."

"Not until you shut your mouth, if not you're stuck with her for a while."

With that, Y/N walked away, leaving him to deal with Anjali. Itsuka was surprised by that and smiled at her in thanks. Y/N nodded at her and stood next to Tetsu once again to see the match as Katsuki as usual took the lead as he jump and fly over the pipes fast with his team following behind him. They immediately stopped as Kyoka earphone jacked the ground, but something was wrong. Then, it revealed the mouth of Class B Setsuna Tokage. She must have use her scales to confuse Kyoka. Then there'a Kojiro Bondo who shot out some sort of glue from his eye holes onto Hanta's tape, trapping them in a spider-like web.

Another one came down to reveal Togaru Kamakiri with his blade on his arms as he slices and dices the pipes into pieces, causing them to fall towards Kyoka, Hanta, and Rikido. Y/N feels worried on what's going to happen to them as she hope Katsuki knows what he was doing with his teammates. Just then, the pipes exploded to reveal Katsuki as he saved them. Togaru then goes to Kyoka, but Katsuki was already in front of her and kicked her away by the back. Y/N was surprised that Katsuki actually saved his classmate. Then, she realized something as her, All Might, and Izuku are thinking the same thing. Save people to win.

Katsuki then exploded Togaru away. Y/N couldn't feel more proud of him that he's improving himself.

"Never expect him to do that." Tetsu said with a scoff. "But it's manly of him..."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about him." she said, patting his head and making him blush.

"Huh?"

Y/N turned to see the disheveled look on his face as he had somehow got out of Anjali's heavy weight. He was purposely rubbing his eyes like he just saw something that made him blind.

"Is there something wrong with my eyes? It looked like he protected Jiro...?"

"He did--with a kick." Denki said, sweatdropping a little.

"That's actually how he is." Eijiro said, placing a hand on Monoma's shoulder. "Monoma, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with your eyes."

Y/N snickered to see Monoma twitching before he screamed.

"Are you saying his personality changed?!"

"Uh, well. It's true that it's the first time I've seen him do something as obvious as putting himself on the line." Eijiro said with a smile.

The scene went by as Katsuki was flying around by exploding from his hands as he was about to go after Kojiro when someone came in front of him.

"He was hiding without making any sound?!" Mina exclaimed in shock.

"They turned the tables again!" Mineta said.

Yosetsu Awase brought out some sort of metal that he can weld and chained Katsuki, trapping him. Y/N gasped to see his back pierced, but luckily Rikido came punched those metals out, freeing Katsuki. With that, he flew after Yosetsu who quickly brought up his shield. But Katsuki blinded him with his explosions and the smoke revealed Kyoka and Hanta hanging by the tape as Kyoka did her Special Move: Heartbeat Surround. Katsuki then flew off as Kyoka and Hanta caught Yosetsu from the tremondous sound that he couldn't move while Rikido caught Kojiro after Katsuki exploded him all over to weak him and presume to fly off again.

"What quick teamwork! They captured two of my dear students in an instant!" Vlad said.

Katsuki X-Catapulted Togaru towards the wall, knocking him out and leaving Setsuna now last one standing.

"Nice one, Katsuki! Everyone!" Y/N cheered them on.

"It's because he trusts Jiro and the others that he can leave it to them!" Ochaco said in excitement.

"Being in the band helped, huh?" Denki grinned cheekily, doing a guitar gesture.

"And being a drummer!" Eijiro agreed, doing a tapping drum gesture.

"You said it!" Y/N said.

Hanta then captured Togaru with his tape while also tapping the pipes all over to where Setsuna's moving sclaes are to make sure they don't move and interrupt Kyoka's hearing. Then, he attached something that Y/N recognized was a bomb as it fly with Setsuna's scales are heading towards her. She quickly evaded away from the explosion of the bomb, but she was stopped by Katsuki as he exploded her once again with a big bright light like a star. Once the light died down, Setsuna was on the ground twitching.

"Heh. Looks like you're all completely wrong about Katsuki after all. Though, if you guys think he's changed, you're wrong. He's still the same Katsuki that wants to surpass All Might and become a number one hero." Y/N smirked at the nervous and speechless Monoma.

"Oh my... Oh my... It didn't even take five minutes... With unexpected teamwork, Class A wins with a perfect 5-0!" Vlad said as soon as Class B are brought in prison along with Spinosaurus in a big cage.

How did that happen? Well, before they caught Togaru and Setsuna, Katsuki had somehow bump into Spinosaurus and managed to explode every single part of her body without letting her attack before he called Hanta as he tripped Spinosaurus by the tape and the dinosaur fell to the ground. Hanta and Rikido brought the hurt Spinosaurus towards the big cage while apologizing the Spinosaurus for the rough attack she endured from Katsuki's merceless attacks. Looks like working together with Katsuki wasn't so bad as everyone thought after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right after the fourth match ended, Aizawa gave his students a thumbs up without any emotions on his face.

"You didn't do any more damage than you needed to, and you secured them quickly after you captured them. With Bakugo as the focus with his exceptional mobility and combat ability, the three of you also provided good support."

With Vlad

"It was a solid plan taking into consideration past data and your difference in combat ability. But you were too stuck in your plan and needed to be more flexible, like Honenuki!"

Denki ran towards Katsuki and his group.

"Kacchan, you can do it if you try, huh? Jiro was totally like a heroine!"

"I'm a hero, though." Kyoka pointed out.

"It was like a delinquent taking care of a stray cat." Hanta commented with a grin.

"I'm human, though."

Katsuki stopped towards All Might who gave him a smile with Midnight by his side.

"I got chills." All Might said.

He was silent for a moment and said.

"You catch a cold or something?!"

Katsuki turned away from the retired hero as Izuku ran towards him with a biggest smile on his face.

"Kacchan!"

"Move, scum!" he snapped with a crazed look on his face.

Izuku sweatdropped.

"I'm not in your way, though..."

"I'm moving forward."

Katsuki proceed to walk away.

"Yeah, it was amazing!"

"I'm moving so fast you won't be able to catch up."

"I'll go faster."

"Shut up! Is that what you came here to say?! I won't let you beat me. Stupid scum trash!"

Y/N shook her head with a smile and headed towards Katsuki and stopped in front of him, making him stop as well.

"Hah?! Got something to say?!"

She just smile at him and pat his head, ruffling his spiky hair.

"Good job."

His eyes widen in surprise for a sec before it went back to his usual harsh glare and turned away with a blush on his cheeks, pushing her hand away.

"Tch! Whatever! Don't think I forget you. I'll surpass you as well, Lizard Freak!"

"...Bring it on." she chuckled, smirking.

Katsuki slightly smirked and walked away, leaving her to watch him leave. Anjali suddenly came over and nudged her by the head, making Y/N turn. She gestured her mother to look at Monoma. Y/N looked and snickered to see the twitching and angry Monoma.

"Th-That raging hysterical explosive guy... was pretty great..."

"Monoma, sorry." Setsuna said with her head low. "With one win, two losses, and three losses, Class B can't win anymore."

"What are you apologizing for, Tokage? Our immature compatriot reflected on his actions and grew. It's a good thing. It's true that Class B can't win anymore, but we haven't lost yet! I just want people to understand, you know? Between hardworking students who never cause trouble, and those who get undeserved attention because they're conspicious in a bad way-- Whose path is correct? Everyone is a side character in other people's lives, but the protagonist of their own lives!"

Y/N and Anjali are getting agitated with his attitude.

"Win this for me Anjali. Then, you'll have him for snack."

Anjali nodded with a huff. Hitoshi looked over at Y/N as his teammates are planning and smiled. It was now the fifth and final match as Y/N patted Anjali on the cheek before kissing it for good luck before letting her go, knowing her dinosaur will be okay since she's smart.

"Now, for the fifth match-- It's the last match of the day! Are you ready? Do your best until the end! Start!" Vlad shouted into the mic as the final battle has now begun.

What they don't know is that they're in for a surprise and unexpected turn of events, something very dangerous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.3K 66
"Her hateful gaze was all too familiar, almost a mirror when he saw past the crimson color, and slit pupils." Because we all know the scientists of J...
10.5K 279 10
Your father is John Hammond and he invited you to visit his new theme park. You gladly accepted but you excitement vanishes when you see that his law...
329K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
30.7K 971 17
"Are all Gradys this psychotic?" - Franklin Webb ____________________________________ Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom...