The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 71

19K 657 42
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's POV

I woke up and took a shower and I got dressed. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, I got in the car and drove to school.

The bell rang and the students piled in and sat down. I was teaching and my stomach growled.

"Was that your stomach?" Austin asked.

"Yeah," I said rubbing my belly. "I think I might be hungry."

"I got a ring pop," Cason said and shrugged.

"Sure," I said and he walked to me.

"Wait," he said. "I got to do this properly." He got on one knee. "Ms. Hart, will you marry me?" I laughed as he held up the blue raspberry ring pop.

"Yes Cason, I'll marry you," I said and he stood up and put the ring on my finger. He stood up.

"Mrs. Parker," Cassie said and we laughed.

"Let's just do some work," I said and we started class. The bell soon rang and they left.

Lunch time came and I walked out, I walked to the lunch room since I had lunch duty. I walked in and walked around, I looked at my old table with the boys. I saw the football boys and I looked at Mr. Long.

"Aye, coach Braylon," I heard someone and I turned around, I saw the football team. I walked to them and I sat down.

"Hey, it's coach Parker now," Cason said and we laughed, he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

~

"Hey babe," Braydon said and pecked my lips. "What're you doing?" I started to answer but Parker started crying.

"That," I said and I walked to the nursery, I picked Parker up and I carried him to my room. I laid him on my bed and I sat in front of him.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked.

"He's sick," I said. "He's got a little fever and he's been pulling at his ear."

"Does he have a ear infection?" He asked.

"Yeah, mom took him to the doctor today," I said. "They said to keep a check on his fever and give him his medicine."

"Oh, I hope you feel better buddy," Braydon said and kissed his hand.

"Ok munchkin, let's go to sleep," I said. "Mommy's gotta work tomorrow." I picked him up, I carried him back to his bed and laid him down. I patted his back and sang till he fell asleep, Sadie was already asleep. I walked back out and to my room, I climbed in the bed and Braydon joined me. He kissed me and he touched my face, I put my hand on the back of his neck and we pulled apart. I pecked his lips.

"I love you Braylon," he said and smiled

"I love you too Braydon," I said and smiled. "I'm tired and I'm ready to sleep."

"Me too," he said and we laid down, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~*~

I woke up and took a shower and I got dressed. I grabbed my phone and keys, I looked at the bed and noticed Braydon wasn't there. I walked to the nursery and he was in the rocker rocking Parker.

"Braydon," I said softly and he looked at me. "How long have you been up?"

"Since 2 in the morning," he said. "Go to work, I'm fine." he smiled and I smiled back.

"Bye, I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said and I walked out, I walked to my car and got in. I drove to the school and I got out, I walked in and to my class. The bell soon rang and my class piled in, they all sat down and got quiet.

"Hey Ms. Parker," Austin said and I smiled.

"Hey guys," I said and I started teaching. "Just start on the worksheet and tell me when you're done." They started and I sat on my desk, my door opened and Braydon walked in. I stood up and he walked to me. "What are you doing here?"

"I got bored since Amy took Parker," he said.

"Ms. Parker, I need help," Cassidy said.

"We've been known that," Chris said and she shot him a look.

"Just multiply instead of divide," Olivia said and she nodded.

"Ms. Parker?" Braydon asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm married," I said and he raised an eyebrow, I walked around and got the ring pop. I put it on my finger and walked back beside him. "I'm married to Cason." he smirked and stood up.

"I run this school now, me and my friends," he said.

"Really?" Braydon asked and I rolled my eyes, he kissed me and they whistled. We pulled apart and I smiled. Braydon smirked at Cason.

"Yeah Cason, he won," Ashton said.

"Trust me, my brothers and I, will always run this school," Cason chuckled and rolled his eyes.

The last bell rang for school and I walked to the gym, I walked in and to the locker room. I got changed and Alex walked in, she got changed. We walked out on the field and started practicing.

"Hey Braylon," I heard Carter and I turned around, I saw Grayson and Carter.

"Wow, you two together and not fighting, it's a miracle," I said.

"Very funny Blake," Grayson said and I laughed, someone's arm went over my shoulder and I saw Cason.

"So, coach Parker, when can we find out our positions?" He asked.

"Right now actually," I said. "Ok, Cason you're quarterback." he smiled and I called out more. "Get water." they walked to get water and I walked to the two boys.

"So, you having fun?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah," I said and smiled, Alex pushed Desmond and he pushed her back and she fell into Austin and he pushed her.

"Should we stop them?" Carter asked.

"No, she wants to play with the boys, she has to deal with it," I said. "As long as they don't hit her, I won't say anything." I walked to the boys and got some water.

"Aye Alex!" I heard a boy and I looked to see one at the fence.

"Who's that?" Derek asked.

"What?" She called.

"You coming?" He asked.

"Practice isn't over yet Trey," she said.

"Can't you just miss it?" He asked.

"Fine," she said and started to walk away.

"Wait, I'll bring her home," Cason said.

"Cason, you don't have too," she said.

"It's fine," he said.

"See you at home then," Trey said and walked away.

"Who was that?" Jacob asked.

"My step brother," she said.

"You have a step brother?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, let's just keep practicing," she said and we started run throughs again.

~*~

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and saw I had time before I had to leave. Parker started to cry, I walked into the nursery and Braydon was rocking him.

"I think it's gotten worse," he said.

"Well, can you take him to the doctor?" I asked. "I can call in sick an-"

"I got him," he said. "You go to work."

"What about Sadie?" I asked.

"Can you take her?" He asked.

"Sure," I said and smiled. "They'll love her." I walked and I grabbed her, I got her ready and I fixed her diaper bag, I pecked Braydon's lips and walked downstairs, I carried her out and put her in the car seat. I drove to the school and got her out, I walked in and to my classroom. I sat her down and she was asleep. The bell soon rang and the kids came in. I started talking and someone knocked on the door, I opened it and I saw Byron.

"This is for you," he said and I took them and he left. I saw it was a flyer for a field trip.

"Guys, looks like a field trip is happening for seniors," I said.

"Yes," they said and Sadie started whimpering.

"Is that a baby?" Sam asked.

"Uh yeah," I said. "I think she's hungry." I got her out and her bottle.

"She's adorable," Cassidy said and I smiled. I saw someone touched her hand and I looked to see Cason.

"What's her name?" Cason asked.

"Sadie," I said and she grabbed Cason's finger and he smiled. She finished her bottle and she laughed.

"Can I hold her?" He asked and I nodded, he picked her up and she laughed. "You're a happy little baby." He gave her back.

Lunch time came and I carried her to the cafeteria, I sat with the football team and they were feeding her. My phone vibrated.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Braylon," Braydon said.

"Hey, did you find out anything about Parker?" I asked.

"They said he has the flu," he said.

"Where are you at now?" I asked.

"On the way home, he's asleep," he said and Cason sat Sadie on the table.

"Just tell me how he's feeling later," I said and Cason let Sadie go. "Wait no, she can't sit up yet." She sat up by herself. "She's sitting up."

"Sadie is?" Braydon asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I'll see you at home."

"Alright, bye," he said and I hung up.

"Who's Parker?" Austin asked.

"That's Sadie's twin brother," I said. "I had twins."

"Man," Ashton said. "That had to hurt."

"You have no idea," I said and the lunch bell rang and I grabbed her.

The last bell rang and I was in my class, Sadie was playing with her toys. I was checking the tests and some of the football team came in.

"Hey guys," I said. "I might be a little late."

"It's fine, do you want us to take Sadie?" Cason asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"We'll stay in the locker room and wait for you, nothing will happen to her," Ashton said.

"Fine," I said. "Don't break her please." Cason picked her up and they grabbed her bag. I finished and I walked out, I walked down to the gym and to the locker room. I saw the boys but I didn't see Sadie. "Where's my baby?" Cason walked out with her and she was wearing a football onesie, black basketball shorts, and Jordans.

"She spit up on Cason and so we changed her," Ashton said, I walked to my locker and I got changed.

"Can one of you walk to my car and look in the truck, Sadie's stroller is in there and get it?" I asked and got my keys.

"I will," Cason said and grabbed the keys.

"Let's go," I said and we walked in the field. Cason came back with the stroller and I put Sadie in it. We started practicing. "Get water." They got water and I looked at Alex, she bent over to wipe something off her cleat and her shirt came up a little. I saw a big bruise that I knew wasn't from football, those boys went to far.

"Alex," a boy called and we looked to see a different boy this time.

"Can you give me just five more minutes? I still gotta change," She said.

"Just do it at home, I gotta drop off Chad and Chelsea," he said. "So we gotta go now."

"Ok," she said and turned around.

"I can take you home again, it's not a problem," Cason said.

"It's fine," she said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow," he said and she walked through, she grabbed her stuff and jumped over the fence. He took her gym bag and we watched as they walked to the car. There was a boy leaning against it, he smirked and the girl had a nasty look on her face.

"Ok, practice is over," I said and I went and got Sadie.

I got home and I walked upstairs to the nursery. I got Sadie some clothes and I gave her a bath and got her dressed. She fell asleep and I laid her in her crib. I walked back to my room and I got changed. I laid down and I drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 29.9K 42
Emma Hayden. The new student of Westwood High. It's a small school, not known for any good reason so naturally, new students get all the attention. E...
2.6K 200 16
Completed ✔️ Judy Jones, a seventeen-year-old girl, is accepted to a high school called 'Lakewood High' in Semeton Town. She is really smart, pretty...
124K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
1.6M 57.9K 70
| Highest Rank: #23 in Teen Fiction | ---------- I wrote this when I was, like, 13 or 14. I will be editing this throughout the month of January, 201...