Came back worse

By potsandpanszsz

You were kidnapped by Scottish people at a very young age. You were only 4 years olds. Your were really good... More

⚠️Info⚠️
Chapter 1 - The kidnapping
Chapter 2 - "Im back bitches"
Chapter 3 - Back again
Chapter 4 - Why me
Chapter 5 - Hide Out
Chapter 6 - You caught me
Chapter 7 - Falling Apart
Chapter 8 - SOS
Chapter 9 - "Shes Gone"
Chapter 10 - You cant get rid of me
A/N note (sorry)
Chapter 11- "wow"
A/N again im so sorry guys
Face reaval
Info on me
Chapter 12 - I love you"
Chapter 13 - Not in the mood
Chapter 14 - "Breath, Breath"
Chapter 16 - "they will hang them"
Chapter 17 - When will the pain end
Chapter 18 - There is still business
Chapter 19 - Dying
A/N sorryyyyy
A/n again i am soooo sorry

Chapter 15 - The worry starts, when does it end.

236 15 17
By potsandpanszsz

Hey guys there is a song you can play while reading.
⚠️Blood/Self harm/Suicide⚠️

Tommys POV
I woke up the next opening with Saturn still lying on my chest. I remember the wha happened last night and how Saturn was so worked.

I'm starting to really worry about Saturn because she hasn't been eating, she has been going to bed a lot earlier than normal. No one really knows of what happened fully that night with Joe kimber before we arrived.

I started stroking Saturn's hair as an attempt to wake her up but i dont think it was working so i just lay there with her.

Only moments later polly came downstairs and saw the mess Saturn made last night. "Holy shy what happened in here?" She said walling into the living room. She stopped as soon as she seen me and Saturn on the couch.

"Morning pol" i said to her as she stepped over the glass trying not to stand on it.

"Is Saturn okay?" You could hear the concern in her voice.

"I dont pol to be honest, she was have a full on mental breakdown last night. It quickly turned into probably the worst panic attack i have ever seen." I responded. Polly face dropped as soon as i explained what happened last night.

Without waking Saturn up i gently moved her off of my chest and onto the couch. I placed the blanket vet her then walked over to polly.

"I'm really starting to worry about her" polly said while looking at Saturn.

"Same pol,Same" i then turned round to look at Saturn.

"What do you think happened that night with joe?" Polly asked without taking her gaze off of Saturn.

"Something really bad if she isn't her self. She is worse than i have ever seen."

It was really worring to see Saturn in so much pain. If I'm honest i ave never seen her like this before.

I was still looking at Saturn when she started to twist and turn signaling that she was waking up. I went over to her to make sure she knew that i was still there.

'Morning" she said really sleepily.

"Morning" I responded.

She tarted to sit up and as soon as she sat up she seen polly.

"Morning pol"

"Morning darling" polly spoke. "Okay well I'm gonna go me=ale breakfast"

"Okay" I responded "Saturn what happened last night"

"Oh just a bad dream" she responded

"Was it really bad" i asked and she nodded. "What happened in it?"

"Noting much" she said while getting up of the couch.

"Saturn love that wasn't nothing much last night" i told her

"I'm fine tommy honestly stop worrying"

"But i do worry"

" i know but there is nothing to worry about me."

"Breakfast" polly said from inside the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna go up stairs I'm not hungry"

"No come eat please Saturn" polly spoke now coming into the living room.

"No dont worry guys I'm fine." Before we could get another word she was upstairs.

Saturns POV
I went up to my room to put some clothes on and do my makeup.

Your outfit

Your makeup

Your shoes.

Once i was ready i just lay in my bed because i was really bored. I decided that i was going to go downstairs to help clear up my mess.

When i was down there it was only polly who was in the boys must have went out on some 'important' business.

"Hey pol" i said to get her attention.

"Hey pet" oh how much i loved those pet names she always gave me. "Whats wrong you okay" she asked.

"Pol I'm fine stop worrying" i told her

"But i do worry" she spoke while walking over to me and giving me a hug from behind. "I worry a lot about you" she whispered in my ear. I turned my head towards her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" i said then gave her another kiss. "Well i need to clean up my mess."

"Okay I'm going to go wash the dishes." She said giving me one last kiss on the lips.

Polly walked back into the kitchen. I started to pick up the glass that smashed last night when i through the shot glass. While i was picking it up one piece of glass slight across my hand.

"Oh fuck" i said after i dropped the bit of glass out my hand. I heard polly run out from the kitchen.

"What happened love?" She asked in a panic.

"Nothing much just cut my hand I'm fine"

You could tell by pollys fave that she didn't believe me. She came over and took my hand in hers. She seen that my hand was gushing of blood.

"Like fuck you are. Come lets get it cleaned up."

Polly took me over to the kitchen table and got a wet paper towel and some whisky. She put the wet paper towel on my hand to wash all the blood off. Then she got the whisky.

"This might hurt a little" polly said will opening the bottle of whisky.

Next thing i know she was pouring the whisky on my hand. I hurt a wee bit but not alot.

"That didnt hurt" polly asked a bit shocked that i didnt wince in pain.

"Nope" I replied

"Well when I said i would only hurt abit i didnt actually mean it that hurts like fuck" polly said which made me giggle.

Once she banged up my hand she went and sat on couch and patted her lap signalling for me to come over. I got up out of the chair and went over to lay my head in polly lap. When i was lying on polly lap she picked up a book and started reading it while i sat and played with the rings on her fingers.

"Hey pol?" I said still playing with her rings.

"Yea?" She turned her out out from her book to look down a me.

"Promise me something please" I still was playing with her rings not daring to look in her eyes.

"Anything love"

"Promise me that no matter what for the rest of the time I'm here you wont worry about me" i said while drifting off to sleep alit.

"What do you mean by that Saturn." Polly spoke with worry but i didnt have enough energy to answer as i was already half asleep. "Saturn love." Polly looked down and spotted that i was sleeping. She kissed my forehead then just went back to her book.
———————————

I was woken up by screaming. I sat up on the couch and saw that tommy and polly were having a literal scream feast.

Ever since i came back from being kidnapped for most of my life i have always hated loud noises especially screaming.

I put my feet up onto the couch and put my head in between my knees and hands over my ears. To try muffle the screaming. It didnt really work to be honest.

A couple more screams were shoot until polly noticed that i was a wake. She rushed over to me and grabbed my hands taking them away from my ears and come up and pulling me into a hug.

"Shhh your okay I've got you."

"Im just gonna go up the stairs" i said while standing up.

Once i got to my room i locked my bedroom door then went into my bathroom and locked that door.

I grabbed my razor from inside my cabinet and started to cut my wrist. I started to go t deeper and deeper each cut. I was now just laying on my bathroom floor letting me bleed out.

Then it all went black
————————————————————————
Hey guys this is probably the longest chapter i have ever done. I have a wee ting plot in my head of what going to happen but if you guys have any ideas just let me know i would be more than happy to put them in. I also might start a polly gray POV book just with random pics i dont know yet. But yea. Thanks for reading loves
R.I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.2K 43
Arthur Shelby has 0 to very little experience with children. Sure he entertains his nieces and nephews but it's not quite the same as being a father...
290K 7.5K 51
If anyone in Birmingham had asked Polly Gray when the ice around Thomas Shelby's heart had started to melt, she'd say it was the day Maude Felton cam...
389 2 13
**Slow Updates, you have been warned :D** Elise Steele, the brains behind the family business her older brothers being the brutes. Although you would...
123K 4.4K 51
You meet Michael as Henry on a seaside holiday as teenagers. When your paths cross again years later, he's changed. You've changed. You each represe...