Chapter 9 - "Shes Gone"

He guys just to let you all know that even tho the title is "she's gone" this isn't the last chapter there are many more chapters to go after this. It's just to kinda go with the plot I made up. Also I have just decided that that you guys are just going to date Polly Gray.
——————————————————————
Polly POV

I felt Saturn breathing start to get even slower.  She was passed out in my arms. No she was dying in my arms. Tears started to fill my eyes as I let one fall done my cheek.

"Come on Saturn you need to stay with me. SOME ONE RUN GET HELP NOW" I cried out hoping that one of them would go get help. Soon after John ran out the door to the Garrison. I have never felt so scared in my life.

John was taking an awful lot of time so Arthur just picked Saturn up and ran through the streets of small Heath to get to the hospital.

We all arrived at the hospital with us all crying for help. I seen nurses and doctors rush over to us and take Saturn from Arthur. Ada was holding me back from following them into the surgery.

*Time Skip*
It's been 13 hours since they brought Saturn into the surgery. She was now out and I sat beside her. She was on a ventilator and she looked ruffed up.

*Time Skip*
It's been a few days since Saturn's been in hospital she hasn't got any better. I don't want to want to leave her side at all. I'm afraid that somethings going to happen. Arthur John and Tommy has tried to make me leave but I'm not moving until she's awake.

I was sat beside her when all of a sudden the machine starts to beep. As nurse and doctors start to pile into the room as Arthur John and Tommy enter the hospital. They nurse start to wheel Saturn out the room to the nearby surgery room.

I tried my hardest to run after them but Tommy was holding me back. Tommy pulled me into a hug to calm me but I broke down in his arms.

"Polly she will be okay she is a fighter" Tommy spoke trying to calm me down.

Doctors POV
We brought the patient into emergency surgery.

"Come on we are losing her"

"Hurry"

*Time Skip*

"Time of death 17:38pm"

Polly POV

It's been a couple of hours since they took Saturn away and I was really starting to get worried. We were in sat in the waiting room Tommy was sat next to me as I was in the middle, Arthur and John sat on the other side with Arthur beside me and John next to Arthur.

It was peaceful in that moment of waiting until I spotted on of the doctors that took Saturn away.  I jumped from my position I was in.

"How is she? Is she alright?" Worry fulled my voice as I saw the Doctor look down to the floor.

"Shall we go somewhere private to talk" I followed the doctor into a room Arthur John and Tommy followed in with me. "We brought Saturn into the surgery room to help her but this time it was way more surver. Her stitches came undone which cause her to lose more blood than she already had. We tried our best to help her but" my heart sunk when he said that one word I didn't want to hear.

"But what" Arthur spoke up cause he could that I couldn't.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't save she's gone"

At that very moment every thing went silent. I felt like I was the only person here. My best friend the person I loved is gone. I instantly broke down in tears and felt my knees giving in on me. Before I could fall to the floor I felt Tommy catch me. I couldn't control my cries I couldn't believe it.

She's gone
————————————————————————
Hey guys so as I said up top this is no the last chapter I have a plot all sorted out kinda. But yea please tell me what you thing in the comments and if u have any ideas just message me. Thank for ready loves
R.I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔