Chapter 16 - "they will hang them"

Saturns POV
I woke up on the bathroom floor feeling hella dizzy and weak. The last thing I remember was that i was lying on the floor which i still am. I looked down and seen blood everywhere. That's when i looked at my wrist and remembered what i done.

"I swear I'm fuckin immortal" i got up from the floor and cleaned up the blood on the floor nd my wrist.

Once i had finished that i unlocked the bathroom door then my bedroom door. I was walking down stairs when i heard polly and tommy shouting at each other again. I was not in the mood for another panic attack.

"SHUT UP,please" once i made my prince noticeable they turned round to look at me. "God, thank you" when i walked into the kitchen i noticed that Arthur, john and Micheal. "Hey boys" i said. You could tell they were shocked on how i could go from annoyed to calm really quickly. "What"

"Oh nothing" john said in a snarky voice. He started to smirk at me.

"fuckin pack it in you" i said wile walking round hitting him in the back of the head.

"Ow" he said while rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh shut up it wasn't even that hard."

I sat in between Arthur and Micheal. Tommy and polly finally came into the kitchen after a quite argument in the living room.

"Right okay now that we are all down here and in the same room we need to talk" tommy said while sitting down on a chair between john and polly.

"What about" polly asked

"Business" was all he said. "Okay so after the murder of joe kimber we officially railed it out as an accident."

"Why tho it was clearly self defence.'' I said alittle annoyed.

"Yea it was but we need to put it as an accident. Anyway Ben Gavin is still out there. Reason Number one to try kill Saturn." Once i heard the mention of his name i began to shake a bit. I think Micheal noticed cause he took my hand under the table and gave me a slight smile which i returned with a weak one. "Number two to return the favour to Arthur and i."

"Okay well what are we gonna do." Micheal asked while rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Protect Saturn at all coasts" tommy said.

There was calmness in the room until the front door got knocked down. Jesus Christ how many times does that happen. About five coppers walked in the room.

Once we seen them we all stood up. Polly came round and took my hand in hers.

"Saturn Jones and Micheal Gray." One copper spoke up.

I looked over at Micheal. "Yes" i said stepping.

The coppers waited till Micheal also stepped forward next to me then they came round the table grabbing me from polly and Micheal. They turned us around and out hand cuffs on us.

"What the fuck are you doing" i heard polly scream out.

"Saturn Jones you are under arrest for the murder of Leo Thompson" shit i thought. I think that might of been the guy i killed a coupe of months ago. But i dont get it, it was ages ago why they only arresting me now.

"Micheal Gray you are under arrest for the murder of Joe Kimber" the other copper said.

"No that's not true" Polly screamed. "Tommy do something" Polly cried out.

"Polly just let them take them" tommy said really calmly.

"They will hang them"
————————————————————————
Hey guys so that's another chapter done. I'm actual really enjoying this now that I have a wee plot. Anyway hope you enjoyed that chapter next one I will try get out tomorrow if not then sometimes this week. Anyway yea. Thanks for reading loves.
R.I.P Helen McCrory🕊💔