Chapter 15 - The worry starts, when does it end.

Hey guys there is a song you can play while reading.
⚠️Blood/Self harm/Suicide⚠️

Tommys POV
I woke up the next opening with Saturn still lying on my chest. I remember the wha happened last night and how Saturn was so worked.

I'm starting to really worry about Saturn because she hasn't been eating, she has been going to bed a lot earlier than normal. No one really knows of what happened fully that night with Joe kimber before we arrived.

I started stroking Saturn's hair as an attempt to wake her up but i dont think it was working so i just lay there with her.

Only moments later polly came downstairs and saw the mess Saturn made last night. "Holy shy what happened in here?" She said walling into the living room. She stopped as soon as she seen me and Saturn on the couch.

"Morning pol" i said to her as she stepped over the glass trying not to stand on it.

"Is Saturn okay?" You could hear the concern in her voice.

"I dont pol to be honest, she was have a full on mental breakdown last night. It quickly turned into probably the worst panic attack i have ever seen." I responded. Polly face dropped as soon as i explained what happened last night.

Without waking Saturn up i gently moved her off of my chest and onto the couch. I placed the blanket vet her then walked over to polly.

"I'm really starting to worry about her" polly said while looking at Saturn.

"Same pol,Same" i then turned round to look at Saturn.

"What do you think happened that night with joe?" Polly asked without taking her gaze off of Saturn.

"Something really bad if she isn't her self. She is worse than i have ever seen."

It was really worring to see Saturn in so much pain. If I'm honest i ave never seen her like this before.

I was still looking at Saturn when she started to twist and turn signaling that she was waking up. I went over to her to make sure she knew that i was still there.

'Morning" she said really sleepily.

"Morning" I responded.

She tarted to sit up and as soon as she sat up she seen polly.

"Morning pol"

"Morning darling" polly spoke. "Okay well I'm gonna go me=ale breakfast"

"Okay" I responded "Saturn what happened last night"

"Oh just a bad dream" she responded

"Was it really bad" i asked and she nodded. "What happened in it?"

"Noting much" she said while getting up of the couch.

"Saturn love that wasn't nothing much last night" i told her

"I'm fine tommy honestly stop worrying"

"But i do worry"

" i know but there is nothing to worry about me."

"Breakfast" polly said from inside the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna go up stairs I'm not hungry"

"No come eat please Saturn" polly spoke now coming into the living room.